AVZ Discussion 2022

jsbuser

I dont really understand why anyone expected any kind of expansive update from AVZ or anything other than an extension of the suspension. The DRC government has already shown how glacially slow they can be on all things so far.

AVZ wont want to preempt anything said or done by the government for fear of losing any supporters. There is a big difference in cheering for something and being motivated to actually do anything in what is probably a pretty politically charged situation.

I'd be keeping a very quiet public face whilst working hard to get my ducks lined up and providing our protagonists with the best possible legal ammunition and arguments we can provide.

Plainly, we also need to understand which detractors are taking a position out of ignorance, which are being disingenuous for their own causes and which are just outright being paid off for their position. The first two are workable and need to be engaged constructively, the latter needs direct countering.

As to the social media nonsense, this wont swing anything relevant with real stakeholders. We need to engage those who matter and understand that we dont need to persuade investors, we need to work real outcomes. That is all that will progress AVZ as an investment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular
I take solace in the fact that shorters are hurting more than holders right now.
They be like ....
Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Uglybob

Regular
I think we have a classic case of "keeping your powder dry" by AVZ here. They know if they say anything it'll just come back 10 fold. Not feeding the trolls is probably the best course of action.

In the meantime we have another month to discuss how good VB is.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
I think we have a classic case of "keeping your powder dry" by AVZ here. They know if they say anything it'll just come back 10 fold. Not feeding the trolls is probably the best course of action.

In the meantime we have another month to discuss how good VB is.
Your related to @Scarpa

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

ptlas

Regular
I dont really understand why anyone expected any kind of expansive update from AVZ or anything other than an extension of the suspension. The DRC government has already shown how glacially slow they can be on all things so far.

AVZ wont want to preempt anything said or done by the government for fear of losing any supporters. There is a big difference in cheering for something and being motivated to actually do anything in what is probably a pretty politically charged situation.

I'd be keeping a very quiet public face whilst working hard to get my ducks lined up and providing our protagonists with the best possible legal ammunition and arguments we can provide.

Plainly, we also need to understand which detractors are taking a position out of ignorance, which are being disingenuous for their own causes and which are just outright being paid off for their position. The first two are workable and need to be engaged constructively, the latter needs direct countering.

As to the social media nonsense, this wont swing anything relevant with real stakeholders. We need to engage those who matter and understand that we dont need to persuade investors, we need to work real outcomes. That is all that will progress AVZ as an investment.
Don't follow twatter-full of bollix and haven't been there in ages.
Gotta laugh though, complaining about what AVZ investors post. DESPERATE.

Have to say that I'm more than disappointed in FT and DRC government.
On their anti-corruption watch, this shit was allowed to happen. Surely, before righting wrongs one needs to enforce the rules for the present.
I suspect a power struggle rages, the outcome of which may not be clear cut yet. Fingers X

I believe there was about four months between the dodgy vote and the transfer of shares. Where was NF? and why not call another meeting to reverse the decision? Or did I miss something.
It seems he relied on the law to come to our aid. Where are you FT?

Overall I'm unimpressed, the law is obviously on AVZ's side but will it be enforced and when?

If FT is to right this wrong and get his showcase project our of reverse then he probably has two options:

Push it through the courts PRONTO

or

Issue some sort of Presidential decree.
A little difficult in a 'democracy' where nepotism and favouritism are sworn enemies.

With this in mind, I expect a very slow resolution-but would be delighted to be wrong.

Where this leaves us tomorrow is anyone's guess. We could be awaiting resolution and stay in suspension or come out post ML
But then what? Who would produce the FID?

Either way FT needs to get his finger out. Hobnobbing with Biden and other western leaders will not get him re-elected if it comes to nought financially.

Only imho

BTW @Winenut please don't mention TT it brings on my PTSD

Well it seems to me that FT and DRC government are slowly putting the house in order.
NF therefore bides his time and AVZ contributes what is necessary to help fix this mess.
Like all good generals he tells the enemy absolutely nothing. Just gets on with it, whatever 'it' is.
I have no problem whatsoever with today's announcements. In the absence of resolution they were the only possible logical and positive outcomes.
So now we wait.
I'm not happy about the delay, but it's the best possible position under the circumstances.
Maybe some need to chill a little, it is less than 24 hours since some were talking of selling for well below $2.

I posted recently that we were being screwed over. It is now clear to me that that process is being reversed.

A fine humidity free winter's day in the Northern Rivers.
I'm off down the beach.
Enjoy

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

whales

Regular
In relation to the ML could it simply be a case of they wont give it to us because we don't have the money? Cheers CATH

I've brought this up before, but could it also be the case that Zijin being state owned is helping ensure CATH cannot transfer the money out of China? If so they need to be dropped like hotcakes, seriously let's fuck all the chinese off, the lot of them. They can buy our product but that's it, and if they don't well who cares.
View attachment 8266
No CATH have received approval from mainland China.
Was in an ASX announcement.
Mining Minister Antoniette is a lawyer .
Comminiere illegally transferred the 15% and Zijin hid it in pages 200 or so in Annual report.??
DRC Comminiere Internal problem needs time to deal with those responsible and what to do with Zijin .

Reactions: 13 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
No CATH have received approval from mainland China.
Was in an ASX announcement.
Mining Minister Antoniette is a lawyer .
Comminiere illegally transferred the 15% and Zijin hid it in pages 200 or so in Annual report.??
DRC Comminiere Internal problem needs time to deal with those responsible and what to do with Zijin .
I think CATH will be like putty in our hands right at the moment. They desperately want this deal to go ahead, and I don't blame them. I think it would definitely be AVZ who have pushed back on it, for all the obvious reasons.

Welcome whales, hey, no breaching or krill hunting for at least another month

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
can anybody explain to my 3 ex wives why I cant pay child support for another month im at a loss ,, but they have no idea what i will be worth in 6 months :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
can anybody explain to my 3 ex wives why I cant pay child support for another month im at a loss ,, but they have no idea what i will be worth in 6 months :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
slow learner? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
I cant explain but all i would say is perhaps try to avoid having a 4th ex wife?
🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
I tell you what, not the sort of day youd want to come out of suspension anyway?

Lit getting flogged

Thaz

Regular
"Money is going toward the wedding with my new wife. "

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I tell you what, not the sort of day youd want to come out of suspension anyway?

Lit getting flogged
whoa!

Just saw LTR and CXO both down about 20%

Ouch

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
whoa!

Just saw LTR and CXO both down about 20%

Ouch
Yep it's pretty nasty out there today, GS reports are so fucked, what's the bet they are buying up then rinse and repeat when they put out a positive "report" if you could call it that lol...

Last edited:

BRICK

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

thorgin

Regular