AVZ Discussion 2022

geo_au

Regular
RIO sends a real positive signal for the lithium market but hard to get too excited, this fucking mess is really wearing and I must admit I'm done, just get a fucking deal done nigel so I never have to hear about drc again.
Surely you can wait few weeks for your answer, then you will hopefully be jumping with joy.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

ptlas

Regular
Shame Zijin already bought it for a few bags of snacks.
Fucking dumb as dog shit DRC elites don't even seem to understand just how fucked they got by Chinese wieners.
The DRC elites have not been fucked by anyone.
They have fucked their own country and deposited the proceeds abroad. That is why they're being investigated.

Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
Surely you can wait few weeks for your answer, then you will hopefully be jumping with joy.
We have been waiting for 2 years plus to be jumping with joy and we can’t do much else hey !

I agree it’s getting a bit tiring.

GLTAH

RIO sends a real positive signal for the lithium market but hard to get too excited, this fucking mess is really wearing and I must admit I'm done, just get a fucking deal done nigel so I never have to hear about drc again.
What’s happening in a few weeks?

I’ve been a massive advocate of realism for a good reason. Stringing people along with false hope can have a negative impact on their mental health. When someone tells you they’re suffering giving them a timeline for joy is the absolute worst thing you can do if it’s not true.

But I’ll go easy on you here geo. You’ve been pretty spot on whenever you have imposed deadlines about potential upcoming news events. You’re also a regular liker of my less popular albeit factually accurate posts. That plus your championing of the ‘best bod (formerly) on the asx’ makes me believe you are extremely close to the inner circle of the company.

A few weeks from now is Halloween. I’ve screenshotted this and will be checking back in. Let’s hope it is a time of treats and not tricks.

Top Bottom