AVZ Discussion 2022

eqtrade

Regular
Someone posted this on Facebook. Looks like all shorts are closed
Is this because of delisting all shorts were forcefully closed/returned?

Frank

Top 20
1724374153237.png

1724374196064.png

1724374287796.png

1724374418393.png

1724374468343.png

1724374732134.png

1724374933865.png

1724374996259.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Both Franck Fwamba and Lucy Tamlyn are speakers at the upcoming Battery Metals Forum - as they are both very aware of our situation, I wonder if either of them will be bold enough to mention the Manono/AVZ situation during their speeches?

Battery Metals Forum returns to Kinshasa in September as demand for key minerals and metals remains highGlobal demand means unprecedented opportunities 1
Events & Expos Mining in DRC Sponsored Content

BATTERY METALS FORUM RETURNS TO KINSHASA IN SEPTEMBER AS DEMAND FOR KEY MINERALS AND METALS REMAINS HIGHGLOBAL DEMAND MEANS UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITIES​

AUGUST 22, 2024 CONSTANCE
Key role players in the battery manufacturing value chain from the private and public sectors are to converge in Kinshasa from 17–18 September for the Battery Metals Forum DRC-Africa.

Battery production for EVs and renewable energy storage relies on several key minerals and metals, including cobalt, copper, lithium, nickel, graphite, manganese, rare earths and the 3Ts (tin, tungsten and tantalum).

The DRC is the world’s leading producer of cobalt, accounting for over 60% of global supply, and the country is also an important copper supplier, along with neighbour Zambia, in the renowned Copperbelt.

“The global demand for battery minerals presents unpresented opportunities for the DRC to leverage its natural resources for economic development” says Samukelo Madlabane, Event Director at the VUKA Group, who are the organisers of the event.
He adds: “Under the theme of ‘Building a robust sustainable battery metals ecosystem in the DRC,’ DRC-Africa Battery Metals Forum is committed to positioning the country as the African hub for battery metals production and manufacture.

It contributes to building an inclusive and equitable battery metals industry in the heart of Africa, underpinning broad-based sustainable growth, local beneficiation and socio-economic development.”

Experts and trailblazers
The high-level two-day gathering will provide valuable networking and matchmaking with senior local and international industry decision-makers.

During the sessions, industry experts and trailblazers, who have successfully localised the processing of raw materials and created local manufacturing industries, will share their experiences and lessons learnt along the way. In addition, attendees can study the many opportunities within the DRC’s and Zambia’s battery manufacturing industries.

In particular, the sessions will focus on:

• An overview of the feasibility study of the proposed DRC-Zambia Special Economic Zone
• Projects and best practices presentations – battery metals industry lead
• Energy transition: Energy supply for the battery metals industry
• Policies and regulations:
– Regional corporation
– Sustainability battery regulation
• Infrastructure investment:
– Local processing and beneficiation
– Public-private partnership (PPPs)
• Global market trends:
– Local and regional investment opportunities
– Market dynamics and price volatility
• Technology and skills development: digital transformation

Industry support
Following its successful launch last year, the event has already attracted the support of leading names in the sector with Cominiere SA as the cobalt sponsor, Axishouse Group as the copper sponsor, Elephant Services as the nickel sponsor and DEV Solaire and The Hydraulic Centre as the bronze sponsors.

The following expert and VIP speakers have been confirmed for the programme:

-Albert Zeufack, Country Director, World Bank, DRC
Bodom Matungulu, Expert, Technical Advisor in Charge of Infrastructure Projects, DRC
Bryan Bille, Geopolitical and policy principal, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, Belgium
Denis Lecouturier, Managing Expert Director, CCB, DRC
-Eric Monga Mumba, Chief Executive, Kipay Investments, DRC-Franck Fambwa, Executive Director, RND Asbl (Natural Resources Development), DRC
-H.E. Lucy Tamlyn, US Ambassador in Kinshasa, DRC
-Hervé-Michel Bia Buetuswa, Partner & Co-founder, OVK Law Firm SCP, DRC
-Iongwa Mashangao, CEO and Co-Founder, Altech, DRC
-Jean-Marie Kanda, Coordinator of the (ACEB)/Administration member of CCB, DRC
-Jessica Webe, Executive Director, United Global Compact Network, DRC
-Joachim Nzuzi, Chief of Staff, ERG Africa
-Kern Iponga, Expert in Management of Special Economic Zones, Gabon
–Richard Zhao, Founder/CEO, Fourier Energy, China
-Romain Deniel, Country Manager, Arise IIP, DRC
-Vuko Ndondo Kakule, Deputy Managing Director, CCB, DRC
-Yanchen Wang, Managing Director, SMM- Information & Technology Co, China
-Yannick Sukakumu, General Manager, Data Ratio Centres, DRC

About Battery Metals Forum DRC-Africa
Battery Metals Forum DRC-Africa
is organised by The VUKA Group(formerly Clarion Events Africa), a leading Cape Town-based and multi-award-winning organiser of exhibitions, conferences and digital events across the continent in the infrastructure, energy, mining, mobility, ecommerce and CX sectors.

Other well-known events by The Vuka Group include DRC Mining Week, Nigeria Mining Week, Enlit Africa, Africa’s Green Economy Summit, Smarter Mobility Africa, ECOM Africa and CEM Africa.

Mining Review Africa, the leading monthly magazine and digital platform in the African mining industry, is the event’s premium media partner.

Battery Metals Forum DRC-Africa dates and venue:
Dates: 17–18 September 2024
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BatteryDrc
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/BatteryMetalsDRC/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/africa-battery-metals-drc/
Media contact:
Annemarie Roodbol
Email: annemarie.roodbol@wearevuka.com

It’s disgusting how the DRC Battery Metals Forum is taking place on the 17/09/24 to 18/09/24 at Simon Cong’s Fleuve Hotel and how Cominiere is this year’s Cobalt Sponsor.

Cong has been a major influence in the DRC mining sector and has been involved in transactions between Chinese companies, DRC ministers and mining officials. He is (and has been) flying under the radar lately as the spotlight has been on Celestin Kibeya, and Cominiere's BOD, Zijin and more recently on Kizito Pakabomba (Minister of Mines) since the document was released under the Mines Ministry's authorisation stating that AVZ had not been in discussions with the DRC regarding an MOU and solution to the ongoing arbitration 👇

IMG_7583.jpeg
IMG_7585.jpeg
IMG_7586.jpeg

Celestin Kibeya appears to have been temporarily silenced ahead of the Battery Metals Forum and Julien Paluku’s visit to the US next month for the Democratic Republic of Congo-United States of America Economic Forum in California from 16/09/24 to 21/09/24

Paluku has been very busy on X trying to save the DRC’s reputation and implying the DRC are just trying to protect local manufacturing. He is no doubt aware of the media around Kibeya and Cominiere taking bribes from Zijin and the fact AVZ shareholder’s are informing international investors of the corruption on a daily basis.

There’s plenty more to say on all this, but X posters are doing a fantastic job of keeping the spotlight on the corruption and my own view is to increase the awareness of the corruption all the way up to the Battery Metals Forum and the Democratic Republic of Congo-United States of America Economic Forum in California from the 16/09/24 to 21/09/24👇

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Dave Evans

Regular
It’s disgusting how the DRC Battery Metals Forum is taking place on the 17/09/24 to 18/09/24 at Simon Cong’s Fleuve Hotel and how Cominiere is this year’s Cobalt Sponsor.

Cong has been a major influence in the DRC mining sector and has been involved in transactions between Chinese companies, DRC ministers and mining officials. He is (and has been) flying under the radar lately as the spotlight has been on Celestin Kibeya, and the Cominiere BOD, Zijin and more recently on Kizito Pakabomba (Minister of Mines) since the false document was released under the Mining Ministry's authorisation stating that AVZ had not been in discussions with the DRC regarding an MOU and solution to the ongoing arbitration 👇

View attachment 68382 View attachment 68383 View attachment 68384

Celestin Kibeya appears to have been temporarily silenced ahead of the Battery Metals Forum and Julien Paluku’s visit to the US next month for the Democratic Republic of Congo-United States of America Economic Forum in California from 16/09/24 to 21/09/24

Paluku has been very busy on X trying to save the DRC’s reputation and implying the DRC are just trying to protect local manufacturing. He is no doubt aware of the media around Kibeya and Cominiere taking bribes from Zijin and the fact AVZ shareholder’s are informing international investors of the corruption on a daily basis.

There’s plenty more to say on all this, but X posters are doing a fantastic job of keeping the spotlight on the corruption and my own view is to increase the awareness of the corruption all the way up to the Battery Metals Forum and the Democratic Republic of Congo-United States of America Economic Forum in California from the 16/09/24 to 21/09/24👇

Just organising a few notes for Twitter

Recording of Kibeya's transaction with Zijin👇

The facts are recorded in IGF Report👇

Zijin bribes Cominiere BOD👇

Zijin threatens Cominiere (Photo)👇

IMG_7563.jpeg

Cominiere terminates AVZ JV and forms JV with Zijin👇

IMG_6984.jpeg
IMG_6985.jpeg

ICC orders penalties against Cominiere👇

IMG_7480.jpeg

Cominiere and Zijin violate orders👇

Kizpaka falsely denies AVZ negotiations👇

IMG_7586.jpeg

Needs a little tweaking but I just threw it together now in case anyone wants to use the information. I have to add Antoinette N’Samba’s cancellation of our PR and a few other things but that might do for today. Hopefully the next time I log in there’ll be some Friday jokes to read!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Remark

Top 20
Just organising a few notes for Twitter

Kibeya takes bribe from Zijin👇

The fraud is recorded in IGF Report👇

Zijin bribes Cominiere BOD👇

Zijin threatens Cominiere (Photo)👇

View attachment 68395

Cominiere illegally terminates AVZ JV and forms JV with Zijin👇

View attachment 68396 View attachment 68397

ICC orders penalties against Cominiere👇

View attachment 68398

Cominiere and Zijin violate orders👇

Kizpaka falsely denies AVZ negotiations👇

View attachment 68400

Needs a little tweaking but I just threw it together now in case anyone wants to use the information. I have to add Antoinette N’Samba’s cancellation of our PR and a few other things but that might do for today. Hopefully the next time I log in there’ll be some Friday jokes to read!
I'm very appreciative of the work you've been putting in both here & on X Dave.

Let's keep the pressure on people!(y)

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

robface

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_124020_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_124020_Outlook.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-08-23 143118.png

Oh this is good!!!

This angle could be expanded on quite a bit!

With some effective tags.

Go team!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

TheCount

Regular
Here's a Friday joke:-

This weekend I'm brewing a low alcohol beer!!! Aiming for 0.5% ABV with full flavour.....

Also, the skoch will see the inside of a bottle with some lovely American white oak for a few years......

TC.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20

This weekend I'm brewing a low alcohol beer!!! Aiming for 0.5% ABV with full flavour.....

Also, the skoch will see the inside of a bottle with some lovely American white oak for a few years......

TC.
Nice mate, I just threw down a brew yesterday, now just the waiting and watching.

Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
Nice mate, I just threw down a brew yesterday, now just the waiting and watching.
Good work. Can't help but think there's going to be a huge piss-up when this is all done. . . . . . . . .
Cheers!

Last edited:

Colaci78

Can someone please point me in the right direction I’m needing a shares statement for end of financial tax statement. As it’s not on my trade account. Where would I go to get it? Thanks in advance.

tonster66

Regular
Felix is up to his shenanigans again. Appointing leaders to Primera gold. Looks like hes got enough from the chinese at Manono, now hes going after the big bucks

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

protoje

Regular
Good work. Can't help but think there's going a huge piss-up when this is all done. . . . . . . . .
Cheers!
Understatement of the last 3 years! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From a week ago.
They might have to throw a mobile phone over Makala's outer wall so CKK can do his bit by video conference.

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Friday movies

CashKing

Regular

TC.
Low alcohol beer 😂 😂 😂

Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Can someone please point me in the right direction I’m needing a shares statement for end of financial tax statement. As it’s not on my trade account. Where would I go to get it? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
What the actual fook!

1000004341.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

JNRB

Regular
Now that's interesting...
She's also formerly the Director of Energy Transformation.

I assume she's already familiar with our side of the story if she's at the stage of now visiting there in person

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom