Top 20
1723468777353.png

1723468795821.png

1723468825829.png

1723468945345.png

Reactions: 13 users

pow4ade

Regular
I didn't exactly read that way, but could be wrong... they said the defence team recommended continuing arbitration, then they said they've recruited an expert, so it doesn't sound like this 'expert' has done their work yet
I interpreted MoM letter differently also, when read in full context:

From preliminary observations, it appears that the AVZ's claims, as formulated in the said project, are
disadvantageous for the Republic where the defence team has recommended the continuation of the
arbitration
as long as AVZ does not diminish its ambitions.

To wit, we will not countenance any claim to CDL, it's gone. AVZ should be happy with RD, or what's left of it. Until they accept that reality we continue arbitration. End of discussion.

AIMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

From preliminary observations, it appears that the AVZ's claims, as formulated in the said project, are
disadvantageous for the Republic where the defence team has recommended the continuation of the
arbitration

To wit, we will not countenance any claim to CDL, it's gone. AVZ should be happy with RD, or what's left of it. Until they accept that reality we continue arbitration. End of discussion.

AIMO
View attachment 67930

Geez you read a fair few tea leaves into that......to wit.....

"To wit, we will not countenance any claim to CDL, it's gone. AVZ should be happy with RD, or what's left of it. Until they accept that reality we continue arbitration. End of discussion."

Not sure how you managed to extrapolate all that detail and put it into the words of the MoM?

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

marksmann007

Regular
View attachment 67930

Geez you read a fair few tea leaves into that......to wit.....

"To wit, we will not countenance any claim to CDL, it's gone. AVZ should be happy with RD, or what's left of it. Until they accept that reality we continue arbitration. End of discussion."

Not sure how you managed to extrapolate all that detail and put it into the words of the MoM?
IMG_1122.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20

arbitration

AIMO
Nothing was or is going to happen until AVZ secure funding . We are still in the stall and bleed AVZ dry phase . IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

marksmann007

Regular
Plenty of issues for RIO‘s jadar project..
Might be better to partner up with AVZ to support & assist in our efforts in the DRC to restore our rights & mine Manono.
IMG_1125.png
IMG_1124.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

SilentOne

Regular
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
"Is AVZ Minerals Limited Deceiving its Shareholders and Investors to Raise Funds on the Stock Market? "

The title of this article says it all . Cominiere are sh1t scared of AVZ destroying them at ICSID .

Nigel should open up a Capital Raise to all shareholders if necessary . A limited uptake per shareholder so as not to lose control . Remember Nigel you've got back up if you need it . Lets make sure we go after these grubs to the full extent of International Law.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Completely agree Wonby, we need to rally around team we have who are hell bent on making coniniere and Zijin’s life fucking hell via the courts (for now hopefully not forever).

I would contribute to a raise but I’m sure it would be challenging opening up to the entire shareholder base with so many Chinese sharks waiting for a chance to build a bigger position. Tough spot but it is abundantly clear the strategy is to drain us at all costs which means they will badly lose all cases and hopefully stymie their own economy in the process.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Panther22

Regular
Completely agree Wonby, we need to rally around team we have who are hell bent on making coniniere and Zijin’s life fucking hell via the courts (for now hopefully not forever).

I would contribute to a raise but I’m sure it would be challenging opening up to the entire shareholder base with so many Chinese sharks waiting for a chance to build a bigger position. Tough spot but it is abundantly clear the strategy is to drain us at all costs which means they will badly lose all cases and hopefully stymie their own economy in the process.
Agree, so is it a Capital Raise or a Fighting Fund? CR opens up to non believers. FF would be for believers. Or as someone mentioned the Company can offer shares to whomever they wish. Is this possible?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Flight996

Regular
Well at least we know that the locals at Manono will embrace Rio should Rio take up the opportunity.

Regards,

SilentOne
Mate, I would be surprised if RIO willingly wedged itself into the current shit-fight, regardless of Manono's world class credentials and potential for a tier one mine.
If interested, RIO will probably take the least risky option of waiting for the arbitration award to land, and dust to settle.

Having said that, DD should be a breeze; just one-page double-spaced.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 1 users

SilentOne

Regular
Mate, I would be surprised if RIO willingly wedged itself into the current shit-fight, regardless of Manono's world class credentials and potential for a tier one mine.
If interested, RIO will probably take the least risky option of waiting for the arbitration award to land, and dust to settle.

Having said that, DD should be a breeze; just one-page double-spaced.

Cheers
F
Flight,

Its a given of course Rio is going to wait until the dust settles in my opinion. Everyone is waiting for that.

I am definitely waiting with bated breath for outcomes from ICSID and ICC and I am sure that there is allot of interest in Manono from external parties, but Tim will tell.

The future value of the Mine, the life of the mine and the potential to influence the Lithium Spot Market makes Manono in my opinion even more valuable - you may find potentially that someone might even jump the gun, but we will see.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

robface

Regular
Would the Aus government let it all crumble over unpaid ICC/ICSID fines?.

Really wish the company would announce what/if any government AU, US or EU support they've had.

Perfect opportunity to invite some gov reps to the meeting in Brussels.

Who were the advisors that got the invite in the latest announcement 🤔?.

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Flight,

Its a given of course Rio is going to wait until the dust settles in my opinion. Everyone is waiting for that.

I am definitely waiting with bated breath for outcomes from ICSID and ICC and I am sure that there is allot of interest in Manono from external parties, but Tim will tell.

The future value of the Mine, the life of the mine and the potential to influence the Lithium Spot Market makes Manono in my opinion even more valuable - you may find potentially that someone might even jump the gun, but we will see.

Regards,

SilentOne
I wonder who is going to be allowed to buy lithium, batteries, or EV cars (even Chinese manufactured Teslas) which have lithium ex Manono in them while this case is under dispute in front of ICC and ICSID. People tend to forget the power of ICSID.
China might have to stock all their Chinese made cars for a few years, until is sorted.
Will be fun to see how powerful ICSID is, they slowly must be getting pissed off with team DRC/China, which say we want to be a member, but you can stick your rulings up your clacker.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I wonder who is going to be allowed to buy lithium, batteries, or EV cars (even Chinese manufactured Teslas) which have lithium ex Manono in them while this case is under dispute in front of ICC and ICSID. People tend to forget the power of ICSID.
China might have to stock all their Chinese made cars for a few years, until is sorted.
Will be fun to see how powerful ICSID is, they slowly must be getting pissed off with team DRC/China, which say we want to be a member, but you can stick your rulings up your clacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular

Is definitely on the card!

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
"Is AVZ Minerals Limited Deceiving its Shareholders and Investors to Raise Funds on the Stock Market? "

The title of this article says it all . Cominiere are sh1t scared of AVZ destroying them at ICSID .

Nigel should open up a Capital Raise to all shareholders if necessary . A limited uptake per shareholder so as not to lose control . Remember Nigel you've got back up if you need it . Lets make sure we go after these grubs to the full extent of International Law.
Just issue options. To be exercised (or is it exorcised?) for $1 in 3-5 years.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1723540744630.png

1723540965549.png

1723541065820.png

1723541217746.png

1723541363429.png

Reactions: 17 users

Rediah

Regular
Is definitely on the card!

I'm not sure if we've talked about this before,

Security of Critical Infrastructure Act 2018 (SOCI)

If our government wants we can too ban majority of the Chinese products based on this SOCI act.

It’s likely that Chinese-made cars, which record and send data back to China—like vehicle performance, diagnostics AKA interior camera and microphone recordings—won’t be part of the government fleet. The act isn’t being heavily enforced yet, but I have a feeling that it’s just a matter of time before Australia follows the USA’s lead and takes a stronger stance on this just like when Chinese-made cameras were removed from Australian government buildings.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom