The DRC leader.......
What can one say.....

I wonder what his dad would say.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Dijon101

Regular
I'm not sure if we've talked about this before,

Security of Critical Infrastructure Act 2018 (SOCI)

If our government wants we can too ban majority of the Chinese products based on this SOCI act.

It’s likely that Chinese-made cars, which record and send data back to China—like vehicle performance, diagnostics AKA interior camera and microphone recordings—won’t be part of the government fleet. The act isn’t being heavily enforced yet, but I have a feeling that it’s just a matter of time before Australia follows the USA’s lead and takes a stronger stance on this just like when Chinese-made cameras were removed from Australian government buildings.

And china turns around and bans Australia's live, wine, mineral exports.... we've been down this route and they fucked our industries.

Wine industry is STILL struggling because of this.

• Fire

Jazz

Regular
And china turns around and bans Australia's live, wine, mineral exports.... we've been down this route and they fucked our industries.

Wine industry is STILL struggling because of this.

And we have Zijin via Norton goldfields dragging literally tonnes of gold out of our backyard, https://nortongoldfields.com.au/company-history/. While simultaneously funding the fight against an Australian company in a sovereign state.
Yet our government claims "We are actively engaged with the company (AVZ) on its concerns" (Senator Penny Wong's office July 2023)
😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Goldenboy

And we have Zijin via Norton goldfields dragging literally tonnes of gold out of our backyard, https://nortongoldfields.com.au/company-history/. While simultaneously funding the fight against an Australian company in a sovereign state.
Yet our government claims "We are actively engaged with the company (AVZ) on its concerns" (Senator Penny Wong's office July 2023)
😡
Penny Wong …. Say no more …. 🇨🇳 🇨🇳🇨🇳

Dazmac66

Regular
Time every one of us sent Penny a reminder!

Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Reactions: 10 users

robface

Regular
😡
Do you have a link to this comment?

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 10 users

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Jazz

Regular

Senator

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

(08) 8212 8272
senator.wong@aph.gov.au
(08) 8212 8273
http://www.aph.gov.au/senator_wong
1300 301 698 (toll free)
Level 4, 19 Gouger Street , Adelaide SA 5000
PO Box 6237 Halifax Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Canberra Phone (02) 6277 7500

Reactions: 2 users

Mute22

Regular
Time every one of us sent Penny a reminder!
I see her at my local shops most Saturday mornings (if she's in the country), perhaps I should say hello to my representative.

Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular
I see her at my local shops most Saturday mornings (if she's in the country), perhaps I should say hello to my representative.
Go say hello most honest politicians are open for a human chat , bring it up in conversation buy her a latte , they are busy che might just forgot r is also waiting for court decisions

Flight996

Regular
So, the Demonic Republic of Corruption (DRC) govt has declared a public health emergency over its monkey-pox epidemic.

Just wondering why they can't simply pay their Chinese masters to make it go away. That's their go-to solution to pretty much every other inconvenience.

The sun crossed the yard arm a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

RHyNO

Regular
Had a good chat with penny when she was holding my daughter at a photo op. A slick operator but up against well…..chyna. Be good if Albo pulled his head out of his awkus.

Reactions: 1 users

Jazz

Regular
Anyone having writers block and looking for content to get started on a letter, feel free to use this.
It’s not great, but it’s something, covering the whole story is impossible without boring the reader to death.
Aim was to spark interest in the recipient and get a conversation going.
So if you are pushing the primary school to do a “Save our lithium” raffle, this might get you started.

Attachments

• AVZ Letter.pdf
    270.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom