AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Why issue the letter now when they are trying to lock in funds and SHs don’t know what’s going on in that regard. Some SHs will get an update, others miss out. It just instills more fear and uncertainty. Still think it’s fake.
If it was fake we would have seen something from the company by now imo

Reactions: 3 users

Dom1974

Regular
Then I’d go back to my original comment in that it’s poorly worded and shouldn’t have been issued at this point in time. Purpose of the letter was to provide update on all the legal cases. Why mention they are running out of cash knowing that going on history, it was going to be leaked?

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Then I’d go back to my original comment in that it’s poorly worded and shouldn’t have been issued at this point in time. Purpose of the letter was to provide update on all the legal cases. Why mention they are running out of cash knowing that going on history, it was going to be leaked?
Is the Locke deal dead ?Left to "expire" ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Dom1974

Regular
I’d say it is but that’s just my personal opinion. Doesn’t take 8 months of DD and still not be able to close the deal.

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I’d say it is but that’s just my personal opinion. Doesn’t take 8 months of DD and still not be able to close the deal.
I'm inclined to agree. Lets just hope the next letter is not a Dear Johnny . I can't see Nigel holding another AGM so he can throw a farewell party .

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
Running out of cash is no big secret.... not like nobody knew....

SilentOne

Regular
It continues to amaze me about the negative speculation that occurs on this site about AVZ, Nigel and the Board. Nothing like shooting yourselves in the foot. Why not simply wait for the announcements and discuss the facts. All you end up doing is increasing investor anxiety.

Here you go the CEO of Rio Tinto being asked about Lithium and Copper investments today on Business Weekend on Sky News. Now there was no mention of the DRC or Manono from my recollection, but they were talking about current overseas investments.

It is interesting to note that wasnt both Commiere and Rio in the same room with the World Bank recently- or am I wrong.

I will leave this with you.
1722746566366.png

Silent One - do your own research

Reactions: 2 users

oxxa23

Regular
It continues to amaze me about the negative speculation that occurs on this site about AVZ, Nigel and the Board. Nothing like shooting yourselves in the foot. Why not simply wait for the announcements and discuss the facts. All you end up doing is increasing investor anxiety.

Here you go the CEO of Rio Tinto being asked about Lithium and Copper investments today on Business Weekend on Sky News. Now there was no mention of the DRC or Manono from my recollection, but they were talking about current overseas investments.

It is interesting to note that wasnt both Commiere and Rio in the same room with the World Bank recently- or am I wrong.

I will leave this with you. View attachment 67554

Silent One - do your own research
That reminds me I was going to post this from earlier in week re rio and lithium...

Top Bottom