AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
So spam the fuck out of global lithium posts on twitter?..I'll unload if in our interests?
Definitely in our interest

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
As soon as I posted this latest reply to Global Lithium this morning, they took down their post on Twitter

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

Global Lithium’s links to Chinese seeking to usurp the AVZ Minerals BOD sees Geoff Jones involved in a scam that deceptively acquired AVZ shares Global Lithium has low grade small lithium deposits and its share price dropped over 80% in the last year

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

@ASIC_Connect @Treasury_AU
Global Lithium founder Dianmin Chen was MD of Zijin’s Norton Goldfields & has strong ties to CATH, Lithium Plus & Yibin who all voted to roll the AVZ BOD GL1 Chairman Geoff Jones received AVZ’s share register via M Carrick to make unsolicited offers

View attachment 65976

Global Lithium is confusing their Manna lithium project and our Manono Lithium and Tin project, let's face it's only OO and 000,000,000 the difference and nought is nothing.

I wonder if Geoffrey Jones enlightened his Global Lithium crew and Global Lithium shareholders, about his extracurricular activities, trying to obtain a 20% interest in AVZ's Manono Lithium and Tin project in a fraudulent way, by masquerading as the AVZ board in a share buy back offer, and thereby ultimately probably effecting Global Lithium in a very negative way.

I would not want the chair of our BOD be involved in this type of behaviour in any way shape or form, especially taking dear Geoffrey's history in account.

Maybe it is time for Geoffrey Jones and Global Lithium to go their own separate way.

As a Global Lithium shareholder, I think it is time to ask the BOD what the hell is going on!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

BRICK

Regular

A somewhat interesting yet one sided article about fissures amongst the Manono community. a catholic church leader - pro AVZ - on the one hand, and Luba Mwilambwe Wa Nsenga Sébastien, of the Bakongolo chiefdom - pro Zijin - on the other.
Easy to pick who is bribed

Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Global Lithium is confusing their Manna lithium project and our Manono Lithium and Tin project, let's face it's only OO and 000,000,000 the difference and nought is nothing.

I wonder if Geoffrey Jones enlightened his Global Lithium crew and Global Lithium shareholders, about his extracurricular activities, trying to obtain a 20% interest in AVZ's Manono Lithium and Tin project in a fraudulent way, by masquerading as the AVZ board in a share buy back offer, and thereby ultimately probably effecting Global Lithium in a very negative way.

I would not want the chair of our BOD be involved in this type of behaviour in any way shape or form, especially taking dear Geoffrey's history in account.

Maybe it is time for Geoffrey Jones and Global Lithium to go their own separate way.

As a Global Lithium shareholder, I think it is time to ask the BOD what the hell is going on!

Cruiser Global Lithium knows all about Geoff Jones fraudulent scam. I’ve let them know on a few twitter posts they put out there to promote their company and this is the second time they have removed one of there tweets promoting themselves.

I put the information on them on twitter as well as the information on carrotdick. The thing is, Global Lithium already knows what Jones has done, they put him up to it. The company was founded by a chinaman and the companies behind it and it’s biggest shareholder’s include Lithium Plus, CATH, Suzhou (Canmax), Yibin and Zijin.

All shareholders have to do is search Global Lithium on Twitter, post the info on their scam there, and let the cunts know they’ve fucked with the wrong shareholders

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Miljew91

Regular
Easy to pick who is bribed
WOW! so many snacks on that table must have cost millions !

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
1720159665845.png

1720159726146.png

1720159747535.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
It's been a while since we've had a Friday night joke session, so I'll start...

Q. What's the difference between a porcupine & a Range Rover?

A. The porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
What do you call a young child with no arms or legs?

Names!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Pokok

Regular
johnny and his mate go to confession , his mate goes first comes out so jonny askes what happened ? his mate said i got three hail marys for swearing , little jonny goes in comes out his mate said what happened ? he said I told father jones I gave you a head job oh said his made ,so what does father jones give for a head job ,,, A mars bar and a can of coke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Cruiser Global Lithium knows all about Geoff Jones fraudulent scam. I’ve let them know on a few twitter posts they put out there to promote their company and this is the second time they have removed one of there tweets promoting themselves.

I put the information on them on twitter as well as the information on carrotdick. The thing is, Global Lithium already knows what Jones has done, they put him up to it. The company was founded by a chinaman and the companies behind it and it’s biggest shareholder’s include Lithium Plus, CATH, Suzhou (Canmax), Yibin and Zijin.

All shareholders have to do is search Global Lithium on Twitter, post the info on their scam there, and let the cunts know they’ve fucked with the wrong shareholders

Global Lithium now blocking my replies to them on Twitter 👇

IMG_7280.jpeg

IMG_7277.jpeg

IMG_7278.jpeg

Let’s not let them stop us, here’s some information on the arseholes for anyone who wants to reply to them on twitter 👇

Geoff Jones has been trying to acquire shares in AVZ through an unsolicited share offer scam that first claimed there was a takeover of AVZ and then a share buyback.

He is the Chairman of Chinese founded company Global Lithium whose close ties include a number of Chinese companies including Suzhou (now called Canmax), CATH, Yibin, Lithium Plus and Zijin, who all banded together to try and overthrow the AVZ Minerals BOD last year.

Global Lithium’s mine in WA is so small and low grade grade that it’s no wonder it’s share price has tanked 80% in the last year.

Now Geoff Jones has joined up with Michael Carrotdick (former Fat Tail and MMGA stooge) to try and fleece shares from AVZ shareholders for $0.01. It appears Carrotdick (who acquired the AVZ share register in 2023) has used the share register illegally and collaborated with Geoff Jones to illegally acquire AVZ shares.

The chart below (from a Market Index report in 2023) shows Global Lithium has the lowest grade lithium of all the projects shown as well as being the smallest in terms of resource.

TickerCompanyMkt Cap ($m)ProjectsLocationStatusMRE DateLi20Mt LCE(A$/t LCE)
CXOCore Lithium2,110FinnissAustraliaProducer18/04/231.370.663210
LLLLeo Lithium631GoulaminaMaliDevelopment17/01/231.462.93430
PLSPilbara Minerals14,510PilgangooraAustraliaProducer06/10/211.176.082385
LTRLiontown Resources6,600Kathleen ValleyAustraliaDevelopment01/04/211.384.421494
ESSEssential Minerals125DomeAustraliaExploration20/12/221.230.26478
SYASayona Mining1,960Moblan, NAL, AuthierCanadaDevelopment~1.161.891039
EUREuropean Lithium149WolfsbergAustriaExploration01/12/211.030.25601
GL1Global Lithium457Manna, Marble BarAustraliaExploration15/12/221.020.56813
A11Atlantic Lithium377EwoyaaGhanaExploration01/02/231.270.88429
PLLPiedmont Lithium367Quebec, CarolinaCanada, USDevelopment~1.110.96381

IMG_7215.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7277.jpeg
    IMG_7277.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Nice to see they haven’t managed to block all of us yet👇

IMG_7279.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

TLH

Regular
The thing that i laugh at the most is "Paydate: Unknown".

The other notices also had a payment date of 3 months..

So even if you wanted to sell - you wouldn't see the cash for another 3

Cruiser Global Lithium knows all about Geoff Jones fraudulent scam. I’ve let them know on a few twitter posts they put out there to promote the company and this is the second time they have removed one of there tweets promoting themselves.

About to start hitting Global lithium on twitter to expose Geoff Jones as much as possible.

View attachment 66017

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

View attachment 66017

Global Lithium now blocking my replies to them on Twitter 👇

View attachment 66034

View attachment 66016

View attachment 66015

Let’s not let them stop us, here’s some information on the arseholes for anyone who wants to reply to them on twitter 👇

Geoff Jones has been trying to acquire shares in AVZ through an unsolicited share offer scam that first claimed there was a takeover of AVZ and then a share buyback.

He is the Chairman of Chinese founded company Global Lithium whose close ties include a number of Chinese companies including Suzhou (now called Canmax), CATH, Yibin, Lithium Plus and Zijin, who all banded together to try and overthrow the AVZ Minerals BOD last year.

Global Lithium’s mine in WA is so small and low grade grade that it’s no wonder it’s share price has tanked 80% in the last year.

Now Geoff Jones has joined up with Michael Carrotdick (former Fat Tail and MMGA stooge) to try and fleece shares from AVZ shareholders for $0.01. It appears Carrotdick (who acquired the AVZ share register in 2023) has used the share register illegally and collaborated with Geoff Jones to illegally acquire AVZ shares.

The chart below (from a Market Index report in 2023) shows Global Lithium has the lowest grade lithium of all the projects shown as well as being the smallest in terms of resource.

TickerCompanyMkt Cap ($m)ProjectsLocationStatusMRE DateLi20Mt LCE(A$/t LCE)
CXOCore Lithium2,110FinnissAustraliaProducer18/04/231.370.663210
LLLLeo Lithium631GoulaminaMaliDevelopment17/01/231.462.93430
PLSPilbara Minerals14,510PilgangooraAustraliaProducer06/10/211.176.082385
LTRLiontown Resources6,600Kathleen ValleyAustraliaDevelopment01/04/211.384.421494
ESSEssential Minerals125DomeAustraliaExploration20/12/221.230.26478
SYASayona Mining1,960Moblan, NAL, AuthierCanadaDevelopment~1.161.891039
EUREuropean Lithium149WolfsbergAustriaExploration01/12/211.030.25601
GL1Global Lithium457Manna, Marble BarAustraliaExploration15/12/221.020.56813
A11Atlantic Lithium377EwoyaaGhanaExploration01/02/231.270.88429
PLLPiedmont Lithium367Quebec, CarolinaCanada, USDevelopment~1.110.96381

IMG_7215.jpeg

I’ve been blocked also. Obviously struck a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
About to start hitting Global lithium on twitter to expose Geoff Jones as much as possible.
I’ve been blocked also. Obviously struck a nerve

Not to worry fellas, wherever there’s a will there is a way around those arseholes blocking us (as if I didn’t have better things to do on a Saturday) Oh Well 🤷🏻‍♂️👇

Global Lithium has blocked X accounts from replying to their posts with information about the latest deceptive attempts to acquire AVZ shares.

Information pertaining to the Geoff Jones (Global Lithium) scam can be posted on Global Lithium’s LinkedIn page as well as passed on through these other lithium and Government related X (Twitter) accounts👇

IMG_7290.jpeg

IMG_7291.jpeg

IMG_7293.jpeg

IMG_7292.jpeg

IMG_7289.jpeg

IMG_7288.jpeg

IMG_7294.jpeg

IMG_7297.jpeg

IMG_7298.jpeg

IMG_7301.jpeg

The two major Australian Government departments this scam should be reported to👇

IMG_7306.jpeg

IMG_7307.jpeg

Attachments

• 1720223960669.gif
    1720223960669.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 12
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Chase

Regular
Gold Dave 👌