AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
sorry to offend but can’t believe anyone would choose to live in that corrupt shithole over Australia
The foods pretty fucking good....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
1719974485171.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

SilentOne

Regular
If they acquired 100m from their super scam that sounds pretty concerning.
Surely these types of practices should be investigated?
How the fuck can they get away with the wording they used implying some sort of legit takeover that was somehow endorsed by the company.
FMD! can't wait for the end of this shit show, it just stimulates too many of the wrong types of thoughts and emotions all the time. 😡
My life was supposed to be simple.

Edit: and before anyone says it, NO I am not going to sell my shares to those lowlife snivelling cunts!!! 🤬
Fuck me sideways!
I would be very surprised if any organisation has sold for $0.01.

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

SilentOne

Regular
The foods pretty fucking good....

I lived in China for a number of years and people knew not to invite me out to a local Chinese restaurant - I have seen how the food is prepared, and food safety would from my observation was questionable.

I have been so traumatized by the experience I will not eat Chinese food, even if cooked by Chinese friends.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
This is the company used by Resources Capital and dodgy as fuk:

ASIC warns consumers about Alliance Financial Advisory. Do not deal with this business as it is unlicensed in Australia.

From BrokerChooser
The Alliance Group is not a trusted broker because it is not regulated by a financial authority with strict standards. We would not open an account for ...

From ASIC again:
22 Jan 2021 — ASIC is aware of a suspicious website called Alliance Limited (alliancelimited.org) that is misleading crypto-asset (cryptocurrency) investors.

In other words, the dodgy brothers employed the dodgy brothers, what a fukking team.

I think there are a lot of companies using the title ‘Alliance’ @cruiser51

This is Alliance Advisors website👇

It doesn’t show an office in Australia and I haven’t checked but I like the fact the it shows the scumbags involved in their company. Been a little busy to sus them out again.

I contacted someone the other day with government contacts who said he could refine any letter drafted to ASIC or FIRB but I’m too caught up in other things to do it myself. I believe AVZ is dealing with it anyway, but it doesn’t hurt to do little bits to try and help

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I think there are a lot of companies using the title ‘Alliance’ @cruiser51

This is Alliance Advisors website👇

It doesn’t show an office in Australia and I haven’t checked but I like the fact the it shows the scumbags involved in their company. Been a little busy to sus them out again.

I contacted someone the other day with government contacts who said he could refine any letter drafted to ASIC or FIRB but I’m too caught up in other things to do it myself. I believe AVZ is dealing with it anyway, but it doesn’t hurt to do little bits to try and help
I didn't receive an email from the dodgy brothers, because I am my own advisory body.

I did have an advisory body before, but it cost me more than it helped me. It considered it more like a handbrake.
The priority of their interests was that I was on the bottom of the food chain.

Now these days in most places in the world you have access to the internet, news and your investments.

Maybe by the time I'm over 100 I need an advisory body.
I leave it up to my kids to tell me when that time comes, at the end of the day it will be their money, so they have an interest in protecting it. :whistle:

hedrox

Regular
If anybody wants to sell their shares to this maggots for 1 cent...I will double the price to 2 cent....Pm me if there is any interest

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Pokok

Regular
If anybody wants to sell their shares to this maggots for 1 cent...I will double the price to 2 cent....Pm me if there is any interest
if they want mine they can have them but must pay me in 1c pieces see how that works out you utter maggots .
Cat Coin GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
i'll pay 3c!

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
I have the right of first refusal, I will buy for 5c !

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Keep those offers coming boys, another 20x more and I might consider selling ;)

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
And sold to the offer of $12 anyone anyone

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Spikerama

Regular
I feel sorry for John. It's a bloody tragedy that this thing wasn't resolved in time for him to perhaps enjoy some of it. I never met him but always wondered if he was the John that did the maps back in the days of the HC Stock Discussion Lounge.

Bless him, his family and all those who loved him.

• Love
Reactions: 42 users

Frank

Top 20
1719995654214.png

1719995763628.png

1719995848749.png

1719996054642.png

1719995716020.png

1719995682726.png

1719996130095.png

1719996242957.png

1719995990526.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
1719996354622.png

1719997629873.png

1719996386546.png

1719996437156.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
These guys are actually dumb enough to publish this on their website, not just on X 🤣🤣🤣

English translation: "Mr. Robert Sch., Director in charge of the extractive and energy sector at the World Bank, recommended to the General Manager of Cominiere SA to carry out rigorous due diligence before signing any contract, in order to avoid problematic situations such as the one with AVZ."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_224845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_224845_Chrome.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 10 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

BRICK

Regular
I love this. I'm just imagining Cominiere said something that's so obviously full of shit that the lady on the left just cannot keep herself from laughing at them.
View attachment 65913
Dick pic

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom