AVZ Discussion 2022

BenGriffo

Regular
Hey Beish,

Imagine if the new DRC government finally smartenned up and stood tall to Zijin because of the new Minister of Justice & the stop work orders - here is a theoretical scenario i just made up while dreaming.
  • DRC Gov/Minister of Mines issues order for Comineire to sell the FROR 15% to AVZ for $150M as per the fair price of the DFS at the time (As shown in the IGF report) - Comineire can arguably pay back any money that they had taken from Zijin and don't have to pay AVZ any further ICC fines
  • DRC Gov ask for 15% free carried on the project instead of the standard 10%
  • AVZ break the CATH 24% Agreement
  • RIO sign binding agreement for 34% of Dathcom for $1B dollars ($30M per 1% due to the updated BFS/10mtpa plan & increase in resource size)
  • CATH/Zijin get shown the door from DRC Gov for their corruption/behaviour
  • AVZ don't need to raise any money to fund their 60% of the project CAPEX (Allowing for the DRC Free Carried 15%)
All court cases are dropped, China still ends up with the product (Existing offtakes - albeit not as cheap as they would have it if they stole the project) and the show can get on the road with a Major miner in RIO being a part of it.

Okay now wake me up

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family
Scoota ya little sneak. Where is that final 1%?! Is that your commission for brokering all the deals? 😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
Scoota ya little sneak. Where is that final 1%?! Is that your commission for brokering all the deals? 😉
  • 51% AVZ
  • 34% RIO
  • 15% DRC Gov
I think i did that right, maybe i didnt - i threw a lot of %'s in the first post 🤣
No sneaky deals or comission for me.... Just the thought of AVZ coming out on top is enough haha!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
Not hard to track the smell with Zou Laichang's cock still on their breath. Tommy has the same smell, weird isn't?
Can I just ask 1 question?

How do you know 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joking Mute, joking but it was there to be asked 😂
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha

Mute22

Regular
Can I just ask 1 question?

How do you know 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joking Mute, joking but it was there to be asked 😂
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
I only wish I could get close enough to these cretins to smell their breath.......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Just to let shareholders know, if you join the dots and follow the smell of their corruption you will find links between Geoff Jones (Global Lithium), CATH and Lithium Plus once again conspiring with Zijin and Carrotdick to steal AVZ’s shares

x.com

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

Geoff Jones (Global Lithium) has links with CATH and Lithium Plus and conspires with Zijin and Carrick to steal AVZ’s shares for $0.01

https://globallithium.com.au

https://marketscreener.com/quote/stock/CANMAX-TECHNOLOGIES-CO-LT-22270214/news/Suzhou-TA-A-Ultra-Clean-Technology-Co-Ltd-has-Changed-its-Name-to-Canmax-Technologies-Co-Ltd-43329504/

Carrick banned from PNG for corruption

https://postcourier.com.pg/mining-executives-banned-from-entering-bougainville/

x.com

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

More on Michael Carrick

https://ramumine.wordpress.com/2020/01/24/abg-president-refutes-rtg-claims/

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
I only wish I could get close enough to these cretins to smell their breath.......
Mate, I was only joking…. You left the door open 🤣
I did at the AGM with @BEISHA but I wasn’t sniffing…. I was snorting 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Should have known all the corrupt Chinese companies holding shares in AVZ are conspiring with Carrotdick behind the scenes 👇

Suzhou (who are sleeping with CATH and Lithium Plus) also hold a large number of shares in Yibin

IMG_7184.jpeg

Hopefully Nigel is giving FIRB the information on who’s conspiring with Carrotdick and Geoff Jones, and letting ASIC know their offer isn’t a takeover offer as was emailed to shareholders, it was an illegal attempt to acquire shares for Chinese backers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Should have known all the corrupt Chinese companies holding shares in AVZ are conspiring with Carrotdick behind the scenes 👇

Suzhou (who are sleeping with CATH and Lithium Plus) also hold a large number of shares in Yibin

View attachment 65576

Hopefully Nigel is giving FIRB the information on who’s conspiring with Carrotdick and Geoff Jones, and letting ASIC know their offer isn’t a takeover offer as was emailed to shareholders, it was an illegal attempt to acquire shares for Chinese backers
It's a race to ICSID 2025 and China/DRC are out to stop it . If AVZ have a deal on the boil that is great . Otherwise I'd like to see an ICSID date locked in and an announcement re funding $$$ is secured . Ideally ICSID is moved forward to late 2024 ,early 2025 .

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 65576

Thank you Dave....seriously

You bring enormous illumination and depth of investigation to the connections and corruption that all decent AVZ shareholders face in the battle for the legal and rightful ownership of the resource at Manono

There is an enormous desire from Australian AVZ shareholders to develope the Manono lithium resource for the mutual benefit of shareholders and more importantly the Congolese people

AVZ brings honesty, values, transparency, skill sharing, decent conditions, fair wages, decent housing, education and mutual respect for all involved

Zijin and China bring mistrust, bribes, corruption, protection for the elite, environmental damage (already witnessed with recent illegal works on the lake), archaic human rights practices, revolting treatment of workers and ultimately misery to the people of the DRC for the gain of the CCP

I pray that President Felix and the newly appointed government remedy the awful wrongs of the past (and the present) and institute a strong, proud and honest regime that forever banishes the colonialist types and the absolute corrupt and delivers the country of the DRC and its people the future they are most certainly entitled to

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Samus

Top 20
Thank you Dave....seriously

You bring enormous illumination and depth of investigation to the connections and corruption that all decent AVZ shareholders face in the battle for the legal and rightful ownership of the resource at Manono

There is an enormous desire from Australian AVZ shareholders to develope the Manono lithium resource for the mutual benefit of shareholders and more importantly the Congolese people

AVZ brings honesty, values, transparency, skill sharing, decent conditions, fair wages, decent housing, education and mutual respect for all involved

Zijin and China bring mistrust, bribes, corruption, protection for the elite, environmental damage (already witnessed with recent illegal works on the lake), archaic human rights practices, revolting treatment of workers and ultimately misery to the people of the DRC for the gain of the CCP

I pray that President Felix and the newly appointed government remedy the awful wrongs of the past (and the present) and institute a strong, proud and honest regime that forever banishes the colonialist types and the absolute corrupt and delivers the country of the DRC and its people the future they are most certainly entitled to
Did you quit drinking Wino?
Because after a few reds I was thinking how DRC are a miserable pack of corrupt morons who let a bunch of low level crooks like Kebeya sabotage their entire economy so that the elite can pass around a bit of Chinese yen. How's about they reinstate AVZ's rights so we can sell the project for billions of dollars of which those fucking morons get something like 30% to embezzle to their hearts content.
It's a win win!... Fuckwits!
They're pissing around with chicken feed and they'll loose all revenue because the scumbag Chinese will take it all for themselves as they run Manono like an internment camp.
Otherwise I really look forward to suing them for the billions in losses that shareholders have had to endure and they can suffer the misery of their own creation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Did you quit drinking Wino?
Because after a few reds I was thinking how DRC are a miserable pack of corrupt morons who let a bunch of low level crooks like Kebeya sabotage their entire economy so that the elite can pass around a bit of Chinese yen. How's about they reinstate AVZ's rights so we can sell the project for billions of dollars of which those fucking morons get something like 30% to embezzle to their hearts content.
It's a win win!... Fuckwits!
They're pissing around with chicken feed and they'll loose all revenue because the scumbag Chinese will take it all for themselves as they run Manono like an internment camp.
Otherwise I really look forward to suing them for the billions in losses that shareholders have had to endure and they can suffer the misery of their own creation.
In answer to the initial question......no :cool::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

protoje

Regular
Finally got a chance to add my holding in Automic. It’s showing a zero balance. Does it take a while to update or do I panic?

Flight996

Regular
Finally got a chance to add my holding in Automic. It’s showing a zero balance. Does it take a while to update or do I panic?

After two weeks, mine was still not updated, so I re-did it this morning.

Maybe they're busy with the Sumo Energy data hack. To date my personal identification details have been hacked from Latitude Financial Services, Ticketek, Optus, Air India and now Sumo Energy (I'm not even a Sumo customer. They were too lazy to purge their historical information).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

protoje

Regular
After two weeks, mine was still not updated, so I re-did it this morning.

Maybe they're busy with the Sumo Energy data hack. To date my personal identification details have been hacked from Latitude Financial Services, Ticketek, Optus, Air India and now Sumo Energy (I'm not even a Sumo customer. They were too lazy to purge their historical information).
I just spoke to Automic and they said I need to add it again using the SRN sent in the welcome letter, rather than the HIN. On the road now so won’t be able to try til next week but you could give that a go!

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
I just spoke to Automic and they said I need to add it again using the SRN sent in the welcome letter, rather than the HIN. On the road now so won’t be able to try til next week but you could give that a go!
If you don't know your SRN number, log on to the atomic share register site and go to Documents and statements and you can find all correspondence sent to you, including the letter with the SRN number.

• Fire
Top Bottom