1719751918682.png

1719751949220.png

1719752022764.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Bin59

Regular
Perhaps it is the Minister of Justice who has now stepped in to stop Kazardi from travelling.

The Minister is following this file more closely. Thus, all arrangements will be made so that anyone who is recognised as an author or accomplice is not removed from prosecution.”

1719753663217.jpeg

1719753684463.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Dave Evans

Regular
@cruiser51

Interesting that you mentioned last week about CATH trying to increase their shares in AVZ. It seems Canmax (Suzhou) are the largest shareholder in Global Lithium where Geoff Jones is the Chairman.

We know Suzhou is part of CATH from AVZ’s Cornerstone Investor announcement on 27/09/2021 👇

IMG_7233.jpeg

What a lot of people don't know is that Pei Zhenhua (Mr Pei of CATH) is a very good mate of Bin Guo, Chairman Of Lithium Plus (the sneaky cunt who along with Leonard Math, Carrotdick and the Fat Tail stooges tried to usurp AVZ and roll our BOD) 👇

IMG_7234.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

SilentOne

Regular
It will be interesting to see what the financial compensation will be for AVZ as ruled by both the ICSID and the ICC.

If the DRC can't meet these commitments, then they should be converted into Tax Credits conditional on people being prosecuted or a mixture of Tax Credits and Cash.

But regardless, the key players need to go to jail.

Regards,

SilentOne.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

protoje

Regular
It will be interesting to see what the financial compensation will be for AVZ as ruled by both the ICSID and the ICC.

If the DRC can't meet these commitments, then they should be converted into Tax Credits conditional on people being prosecuted or a mixture of Tax Credits and Cash.

Regards,

SilentOne.
If they’re not in the Bahamas…

Attachments

• IMG_7653.jpeg
    IMG_7653.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

robface

Regular

Regards,

SilentOne.
What's the harm in Avz actually providing proof that they have re established strong communication with the DRC Government if they won't drop the court cases until binding MOU?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
What's the harm in Avz actually providing proof that they have re established strong communication with the DRC Government if they won't drop the court cases until binding MOU?
Wasn't Fat Tail's attempted BoD spill last year blamed for disrupting MOU progress ? Is there still an attempt to spill the BoD in play ?

"The Offer is an attempt to acquire control of the board of directors of AVZ and the Manono Project " 25/06/24

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
Is this our John??!?

0B6C5B6A-795F-4AE8-9301-D12C931B9164.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Louweeza

Regular
That’s fucked.
Poor John. Loved his posts and jokes. Poor bigger.
RIP John, how devastating. Will sincerely miss your quick wit and playful ways. One of the good ones 💜

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Very sad news, I’m sorry I argued with him. He posted some funny posts, kept us updated on our time in suspension and had many lined up for his sausage sizzle.

Sincerely hope Nigel and the DRC reach an agreement on the MOU and John’s family get to reap the rewards of his investment. Sorry to see you go @John25.

• Love
Reactions: 38 users

wombat74

Top 20
That’s fucked.
Poor John. Loved his posts and jokes. Poor bigger.
And Hoots couldn't help himself . I was undecided on who I thought was the lowest dirt bag ,tolate or Hoots . Now I know . It's definitely Hoots.IMO
----------------------------------

h00ts​

46,583 Posts.
Date:01/07/24Time:17:37:32Post #:74553762
New
Bloody hell that's awful news, being heavily invested in that dog stock AVZ would have seriously added stress to his life .

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
And Hoots couldn't help himself . I was undecided on who I thought was the lowest dirt bag ,tolate or Hoots . Now I know . It's definitely Hoots.IMO

h00ts​

46,583 Posts.
New

You’re a low dog hoots.

A worthless piece of shite cunt

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Ashlee

Regular

h00ts​

46,583 Posts.
New

Some people just do not get Humanity and can only be described as Narcissist’s

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

CHB

Regular
I really hope we come good and his family get something out of this investment. Life is too short.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
I really hope we come good and his family get something out of this investment. Life is too short.
Wow, that's very sad news. I loved his sense of humor & always enjoyed Pinning with him.

A great guy, he will be missed. RIP John.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom