AVZ Discussion 2022

Nbaz

Regular
How about calling this mob and asking them?

View attachment 65380

She looks nice enough!!
I have since called them as my account was locked and they confirmed it was a system generated email and it's not a scam email.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Well there is clearly no currently announced takeover offer for AVZ.
Could there be one happening that hasn't been announced to market yet somehow our super companies have been made aware of it?
Possibly, let's just wait and see.
I suspect it's not what we're thinking it is though.
Very curious.
Like I said, the c()ts are fishing. They are trying for 5% to call a egm
Why would AVZ tweet the ICC?
Shareholders would know well before Super Funds don’t you think ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Could potentially be the CHESS to SRN conversion from the super funds. Their ops teams won't have a standard template that covers delistings, could be why it appears as a 'takeover'

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
Like I said, the c()ts are fishing. They are trying for 5% to call a egm
Why would AVZ tweet the ICC?
Shareholders would know well before Super Funds don’t you think ?
But it's not a phishing email, it's confirmed from my super.
So how could ZIjin be doing that?

• Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
How does one reply to a ‘no-reply’ email address?

FFS

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
Could potentially be the CHESS to SRN conversion from the super funds. Their ops teams won't have a standard template that covers delistings, could be why it appears as a 'takeover'
Something like this is what I suspect is actually happening.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Mate, I didn’t say phi…. I said fish and Zijin are behind it.

Reactions: 5 users

Roger2018

This was mine from host plus
IMG_9005.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Der Geist got a copy of the shareholder register remember. It had all the shareholders details in it including the superannuation funds holding AVZ shareholder details
I AGREE. BULLSHIT.
happy to be corrected if the price is $12

And who would write: "you dont need to do anything if you dont want to"....

Written by amatures

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Zijin know the funds holding AVZ shares and the shareholders details. If you remember, one of the stooges was offered millions of shares if they could roll the BOD at the last AGM. The Fat Tail stooges and der geist got copies of the share register which included the funds and the shareholders in those funds.

Zijin know they have lost the fight and might have contacted those funds. It’s a last ditch attempt to acquire shares.

Most genuine shareholders won’t be fooled by this scam. If it was my superannuation fund I would be ringing them telling them not to accept any offer other than one mentioned by AVZ Minerals.

There’s more experienced shareholders than me that deal with super funds, @Winenut and @TheCount would be able to give better advice

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
If it's an offer I'd personally wait to see what the offer is first.

• Thinking
Thanks 👍

Samus

Top 20
It's a fucken vague email. Cunts!

• Haha

Nbaz

Regular
It's a fucken vague email. Cunts!
Im extremely pro AVZ but you guys are telling me Zinjin have infiltrated our super funds and sent out an email from their servers that after calling said super funds , they have confirmed it to be a legitimate email...not sure that checks out. I think it's more likely a glitch after removal of shares from the asx.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
This seems likely, if an offer was presented we'd all have gotten it. So far, only various super funds have distributed. Fairly likely this is how the funds hold your shares and that may change like comsec did for me etc

• Thinking

CHB

Regular
This seems likely, if an offer was presented we'd all have gotten it. So far, only various super funds have distributed. Fairly likely this is how the funds hold your shares and that may change like comsec did for me etc
Surely in the history of super funds and asx we are not the first company to be delisted?!

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
Im extremely pro AVZ but you guys are telling me Zinjin have infiltrated our super funds and sent out an email from their servers that after calling said super funds , they have confirmed it to be a legitimate email...not sure that checks out. I think it's more likely a glitch after removal of shares from the asx.
This "news" could explain the uptick in the desperate posts on X from the Cominiere cunts:unsure:

Who knows? Not taking this seriously until we get news from AVZ and probably not even then. I never used to be this cynical😑

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
On hc someone posted offer by resources investment trust to purchase for 1c.

Yeah they can get fucked. I hope people read the price and tell them to fuck off

https://hotcrapper.com.au/threads/takeover-offer.8065328/page-13?post_id=74465295

• Thinking
  • Fire

ChillaM

My AVZ holding is through my SMSF, I haven't received any emails re T/O offers.
Wonder what I should be doing, if anything ... hmmmm

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom