1716984631633.png

1716984705970.png

Reactions: 14 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Twitter followers know the value and experience of August V 👇

August V
@AugustCohen4

$AVZ Good appointment here in @ConstantMutamba (who is very active on Twitter at this time) as Minister of Justice. See Wembi's good write up below. To be clear, ideologically, Mutamba is a Pan-Africanist- so putting Africans first in all things and solidarity with other Africans is how he views the world and, therefore, the aim of public policy. That said, we followed him during his quixotic campaign for the Presidency last fall and he's fully committed to the rule of law- which should make every investor in Congo happy. He's also technically in the opposition- so his time as Minister may (emp on "may") see more independence from the Presidency and Congo's corrupt politics and a long overdue reform of its judiciary. With this appointment, it cements his growing status as potential top official in DRC's politics. Investors would be wise to offer him a well-deserved congratulations and to begin building a relationship, along with Madame @SuminwaJudith - who built what appears to be a very technocratic government. #DRC #RDC #Africa

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Scoota30

Regular
The complete picture of DRC Government
Interesting that Julien Paluku has been moved to foreign trade as well 🤔 could never tell if he was on our side or not.
Screenshot_20240529_202524_X.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Sorry to be a wet blanket but I just noticed that 4029 & 4030 are now both marked as "To be forfeited due to non payment" on the CAMI website.

View attachment 63961

I'm only surprised that it didn't happen sooner. The shitshow continues.
I'd be happy to let it go if I was in charge. Surplus to requirements as far as I can see - they have never done anything with those two tenements, and relinquished half of each at the first 5 year renewal point. (and possibly a little light in the kitty for the meantime)

They'll have more than enough to see all of us off this planet with 13359

• Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Spikerama

Regular
Lol guys!!! FFS!

I don't know who Mick, Dominic or Keaton are but presumably they are someone here or from. HC.

For crying out loud! If you are going to address a minister, a new one at that, who might be able to help us. At least have the decency to address them in their native tongue from the outset. It's like the Three Stooges popped in to the Comgo to ask for sugar.

I mean... really?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Sorry to be a wet blanket but I just noticed that 4029 & 4030 are now both marked as "To be forfeited due to non payment" on the CAMI website.

View attachment 63961

I'm only surprised that it didn't happen sooner. The shitshow continues.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JNRB

Regular
Interesting that Julien Paluku has been moved to foreign trade as well 🤔 could never tell if he was on our side or not.
View attachment 63970
Does China still count as "foreign" trade in DRC or they just de facto part of the country now?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Lol guys!!! FFS!

I don't know who Mick, Dominic or Keaton are but presumably they are someone here or from. HC.

For crying out loud! If you are going to address a minister, a new one at that, who might be able to help us. At least have the decency to address them in their native tongue from the outset. It's like the Three Stooges popped in to the Comgo to ask for sugar.

I mean... really?

Spike you know there is a translate button... ;) It's social media mate, calm down I'm not writing an official letter to the guy..

Reactions: 6 users

Spikerama

Regular
Spike you know there is a translate button... ;) It's social media mate, calm down I'm not writing an official letter to the guy..

Firstly, It takes about 5 minutes to do a GPT translation and then double check it against a Google translation. I do it all the time. Do that and it might earn you 5 seconds of interest and a bit of respect from a Francophone. Don't do it and I question whether someone in his position would bother clicking on it.

Not sure how much of the world you have travelled or lived in but I've done a fair bit and in my experience, French speakers tend to view those who don't put in an effort to speak their language as a bit beneath them. Add in to the mix a white guy telling and African the first thing he should do now he has a job? It's a bit on the nose mate in my opinion.

Anyway it's just a suggestion if you're trying to curry favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Firstly, It takes about 5 minutes to do a GPT translation and then double check it against a Google translation. I do it all the time. Do that and it might earn you 5 seconds of interest and a bit of respect from a Francophone. Don't do it and I question whether someone in his position would bother clicking on it.

Not sure how much of the world you have travelled or lived in but I've done a fair bit and in my experience, French speakers tend to view those who don't put in an effort to speak their language as a bit beneath them. Add in to the mix a white guy telling and African the first thing he should do now he has a job? It's a bit on the nose mate in my opinion.

Anyway it's just a suggestion.

Whilst I understand where you're coming from, I'm not a white guy telling an African what he should be doing.. Maybe you're lumping me in with other people I don't know, but what I said was: Congratulations on your appointment! Looking forward to see the 13359 PE be properly awarded to AVZ and to have Zijin’s illegal activities stopped to allow the benefit for all of the DRC."

You don't have to talk down to me or be condescending about "not sure how much travel I have done or places I have lived", I have done plenty and live outside of Australia so I don't need any suggestions.. (y)

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Roon

Regular
Hope our management will be heading in the near future to DRC to get some face time with the new crew, before their minds are poisoned by our opponents as per the COVID period!

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

robface

Regular
Hope our management will be heading in the near future to DRC to get some face time with the new crew, before their minds are poisoned by our opponents as per the COVID period!

Attachments

• images - 2024-05-30T091435.125.jpeg
    images - 2024-05-30T091435.125.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dave Evans

Regular
I appreciate the great work being done by shareholders that post information every day, and normally I don’t put twitter posts here but I’m making a couple of exceptions because those corrupt Chinese parties always think they can get away with their corruption and bullying and they’re back in Africa tweeting their bullshit and desperately trying to save face again today. Too bad cockheads, you’ve been exposed by AVZ shareholder’s that were never going to give in 🖕

Dave Evans
@DaveEva12049801

Read about Zijin’s human rights and other violations in Africa. Read how the Chinese pollute countries, bribe officials and punish their workers in the links below 👇

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/zijin-operating-in-the-drc.250325/

https://youtu.be/Eh9xIRBBUdg?si=Zk8ox5PuD13jdgAI

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1786107478997950951?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1786107478997950951|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

BREAKING NEWS: This disturbing footage of a Chinese employer in Africa treating his employees like Trans Atlantic slaves is going viral across the internet. Viewers have begun discussing on how it appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa.

Embedded video

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
The skeptic in me sees this (below) and I wonder whether King Felix has simply replaced one wolf with another in charge of the hen house.

1717029510875.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
The skeptic in me sees this (below) and I wonder whether King Felix has simply replaced one wolf with another in charge of the hen house.

View attachment 64013
Unfortunately, not being in country and on another continent. We are separated from the country's general common knowledge of what's really happening and can only rely on research and the opinions of those within the country. So far from what I've seen on X, the feedback seems to be that being a businessman and also from the actual industry too is a good fit. Most seem happy.

Looking at his 'history', he has his education from a Belgium university and has worked & lived in Europe for many years. So having had his European grounding for much of his life, it would not be a stretch of the imagination for him to have a more European mindset towards China than his dirty bribe loving past compatriots, also one would imagine he has an unconscious preference towards western/European business partnerships due to his understanding of their adherence to law (& general less fuckwittery).

The skeptic is a well-fed fucker however, thanks to the gross over-stuffing the DRC Government has been ramming down that poor (now) morbidly obese bastards throat over the last few years.
Austin Powers Get In My Belly GIF by Chris Cimino

On another note I would recommend AVZ investors invest in a defibrillator for when the good news finally comes in.

Excited Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Mute22

Regular
Unfortunately, not being in country and on another continent. We are separated from the country's general common knowledge of what's really happening and can only rely on research and the opinions of those within the country. So far from what I've seen on X, the feedback seems to be that being a businessman and also from the actual industry too is a good fit. Most seem happy.

Looking at his 'history', he has his education from a Belgium university and has worked & lived in Europe for many years. So having had his European grounding for much of his life, it would not be a stretch of the imagination for him to have a more European mindset towards China than his dirty bribe loving past compatriots, also one would imagine he has an unconscious preference towards western/European business partnerships due to his understanding of their adherence to law (& general less fuckwittery).

The skeptic is a well-fed fucker however, thanks to the gross over-stuffing the DRC Government has been ramming down that poor (now) morbidly obese bastards throat over the last few years.
Austin Powers Get In My Belly GIF by Chris Cimino

On another note I would recommend AVZ investors invest in a defibrillator for when the good news finally comes in.

Excited Homer Simpson GIF
Skip the defibrillator, they'll need adrenaline to revive me following the night out I'll have if we get out of this mess.

hypodermic pulp fiction GIF by MIRAMAX

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

oxxa23

Regular
The complete picture of DRC Government
Law abiders.... as far as the eye can see
Skip the defibrillator, they'll need adrenaline to revive me following the night out I'll have if we get out of this mess.

hypodermic pulp fiction GIF by MIRAMAX
Reckon they'll have enough for everyone?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom