AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Azzler my man, i applaud you for the great work you do fighting for AVZ cause on X and on this forum, but the facts remain, we have all had multiple hard ons with potential news that could end our misery, but to no avail, i have a open mind and am hopeful always, but until official news drops with confirmation of this new development ( not sure how that happens now AVZ is delisted ), its just more noise to contend with.

Regards to @Roon , he is a good AVZ warrior too, been to multiple AGM, i have met him personally, so i think your comments to him is unwarranted.

I am sure everyone wants potential good news to materialise into substance, but i dont blame folk for being pessimistic, cause there have been many "promising' developments in the past that never materialised..........MOU being the clanger!

Hope you understand this.
Thanks @BEISHA and the same goes for you too my dude :)

Regarding Roony, that's fair enough, although was it AGM's before suspension?
There were genuine holders who sold and went short before suspension, it's nothing mysterious, and I find his behaviour since then highly suspect. I'm not the only one.

But if he is attempting to insert negative sentiemnt or not I'm happy to have him know I'll be calling him out on stuff in future.
I always look at behaviour and not reputation because sentiemnt can change at any time.

Cheers.

Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks @BEISHA and the same goes for you too my dude :)

Regarding Roony, that's fair enough, although was it AGM's before suspension?
There were genuine holders who sold and went short before suspension, it's nothing mysterious, and I find his behaviour since then highly suspect. I'm not the only one.

But if he is attempting to insert negative sentiemnt or not I'm happy to have him know I'll be calling him out on stuff in future.
I always look at behaviour and not reputation because sentiemnt can change at any time.

Cheers.
Roon has been to the last 2 Agm post suspension, he is in deep financially, hurting like everyone else mate. He is a investor, not a shorter is my strong feeling......... believe it or not, shorting requires a fair bit of charting nous, its a skill i dont believe Roon posesses or had any inclination to do so.

Roon doesnt post alot, never has, but calls it the way he sees it, which i respect.

So just chill dude in that regard is my suggestion, lets focus on the positive war drums that is potentially forming in AVZ favour instead..;)

all imo

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Roon

Regular
Thanks Beish.

It's a tiresome argument and to prevent it from clogging up everyone's feed and distracting from the focus here, I'll just send him proof I'm a holder. Maybe then he'll leave it be and accept that there can be some with less-than-positive views of where we stand and our management that don't originate from malicious intent. Apologies to all for having to put up with this.

But I'll continue to occasionally present my views whether Azz likes them or not. Some balance is never a bad thing.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Pokok

Regular
Roon has been to the last 2 Agm post suspension, he is in deep financially, hurting like everyone else mate. He is a investor, not a shorter is my strong feeling......... believe it or not, shorting requires a fair bit of charting nous, its a skill i dont believe Roon posesses or had any inclination to do so.

Roon doesnt post alot, never has, but calls it the way he sees it, which i respect.

So just chill dude in that regard is my suggestion, lets focus on the positive war drums that is potentially forming in AVZ favour instead..;)

all imo
Ohh is that what the picture was Beisha , I thought it was drumming up heaps more likes for Franks great work :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Thanks Beish.

It's a tiresome argument and to prevent it from clogging up everyone's feed and distracting from the focus here, I'll just send him proof I'm a holder. Maybe then he'll leave it be and accept that there can be some with less-than-positive views of where we stand and our management that don't originate from malicious intent. Apologies to all for having to put up with this.

But I'll continue to occasionally present my views whether Azz likes them or not. Some balance is never a bad thing.
Even holders have views that need to be questioned and sometimes outright ridiculed.

Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
Even holders have views that need to be questioned and sometimes outright ridiculed.

That's fine, and its your right to question others' positions. As it is mine. But it would be good for you to be able to acknowledge that these positions are my legitimate viewpoints, and not simply trying to sway anyone due to being a shorter. Even though thats kind of ludicrous anyway given our position in a long term suspension and then delisting, and the small number of shorts in any case that werent put in by the big boys as hedges after our entry into the ASX 200. But whatever. So let's just get it out of the way.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Ohh is that what the picture was Beisha , I thought it was drumming up heaps more likes for Franks great work :sneaky:
@Frank does great work updating us all ( even tho we nauseate reading perennial shit over and over again ).........but yes, the picture wasnt about likes for Frank, it was about the war drums emanating from the recent comms in favour of AVZ for a change......;)

Is this newly formed govt finally seeing the light ?

Are the likes of @TDITD , @Samus , @Azzler @Chase , johnno, Dominic furfaro, @JAG , Deboss etc finally gaining some traction with their relentless pursuit for fact telling towards our enemies ?

Who knows, but i like the warm and fuzzy regardless........hope springs eternal.

positive-vibes-dance.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Roon

Regular
Roon, with sharks circling and trying to procure shares for the purpose of spilling our board via an EGM or AGM in November your criticism of management (whilst acknowledged and not necessarily disputed) serves no benefit to long term holders. Consider the alternative management and how they will treat shareholders? Yes, this is a shit situation but we need to think beyond our ego or pride and think for the greater good. Apparently we’re close as hell

I don't necessarily disagree with that, although looking back it seems that there has always been a reason put forward as to why its a bad time to criticise management. Whether that was the AGM spill attempt, or the imminent delivery of the ML, or whatnot. They've had it pretty easy as far as accountability goes, in my view.

But maybe you're right, and it's worth toning back the criticism to just focus on the opponents, just in case the rumors that we are near turn out to be true for once. But if things continue as they are and we get no progress, surely there would eventually come a time when it's also worth considering other ancillary factors involved in our current predicament.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
I don't necessarily disagree with that, although looking back it seems that there has always been a reason put forward as to why its a bad time to criticise management. Whether that was the AGM spill attempt, or the imminent delivery of the ML, or whatnot. They've had it pretty easy as far as accountability goes, in my view.

But maybe you're right, and it's worth toning back the criticism to just focus on the opponents, just in case the rumors that we are near turn out to be true for once. But if things continue as they are and we get no progress, surely there would eventually come a time when it's also worth considering other ancillary factors involved in our current predicament.
No need to prove anything, I'm a nobody, plus photoshop anyway, so pointless.

Cumquat hits at exactly why I think you're behaviour is suspect, with the enemies playing a psy ops game of trying to convince shareholders that management are the enemy and should be voted out in favor of people who will get a commision for gifting Manono to the chinese...
Well what sort of holder would openly add to the goals of our enemies? You could just be a bit simple of course, but whatever.

In normal times I would not look twice at posters rubishing management and pooping any positive news, but these aren't normal times.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
@Frank does great work updating us all ( even tho we nauseate reading perennial shit over and over again ).........but yes, the picture wasnt about likes for Frank, it was about the war drums emanating from the recent comms in favour of AVZ for a change......;)

Is this newly formed govt finally seeing the light ?

Are the likes of @TDITD , @Samus , @Azzler @Chase , johnno, Dominic furfaro, @JAG , Deboss etc finally gaining some traction with their relentless pursuit for fact telling towards our enemies ?

Who knows, but i like the warm and fuzzy regardless........hope springs eternal.

View attachment 63853
Dr Steve Brule Yes GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Roon, trust me I have criticised management directly in the past (been holding since 2017 and guarantee Nigel would not answer my phone call now). But I’ve put it aside for a greater good and yes, if we (and they lose the lot) there will be several serious discussions aimed at management. But for now, we are so entrenched with ICSID that the DRC wouldn’t dare to fuck us over completely and MMGA had plans to sell the lot for <10cents plus a massive kicker fee from Zijin. So sticking strong with the board who are incentivised to get a deal settled. Cheers and no disrespect intended

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

BEISHA

Top 20
No need to prove anything, I'm a nobody, plus photoshop anyway, so pointless.

Cumquat hits at exactly why I think you're behaviour is suspect, with the enemies playing a psy ops game of trying to convince shareholders that management are the enemy and should be voted out in favor of people who will get a commision for gifting Manono to the chinese...
Well what sort of holder would openly add to the goals of our enemies? You could just be a bit simple of course, but whatever.

In normal times I would not look twice at posters rubishing management and pooping any positive news, but these aren't normal times.
I have been critical of AVZ BOD in the past mate, they are not blameless, continuous disclosure , MASSIVE FAIL !!

Had some of the shenanigans ( spurious ) been translated to the ASX, lots of folks would have formed a more guarded approach to their investment with AVZ .........fact.

But AVZ bod is not our enemy, from personal experience chatting with Nigel , he has the eye of the tiger, he is farken spewing about what has transpired and is genuinely looking to get the best result for us shareholders, so i back the BOD big time regardless, they are best equipped to get us out of the shit.

That being said, if no positive result before the next AGM.......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Next AGM is a disaster waiting to happen if nothing sorted by then, 100% agree

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Azzler my man, i applaud you for the great work you do fighting for AVZ cause on X and on this forum, but the facts remain, we have all had multiple hard ons with potential news that could end our misery, but to no avail, i have a open mind and am hopeful always, but until official news drops with confirmation of this new development ( not sure how that happens now AVZ is delisted ), its just more noise to contend with.

Regards to @Roon , he is a good AVZ warrior too, been to multiple AGM, i have met him personally, so i think your comments to him is unwarranted.

I am sure everyone wants potential good news to materialise into substance, but i dont blame folk for being pessimistic, cause there have been many "promising' developments in the past that never materialised..........MOU being the clanger!

Hope you understand this.
Completely agree.

I met Roon, he almost sat on my lap during last AGM even chewed the fat with him and others, while having a beer afterwards.
He definitely is not Shirley the twit from Tasmania.
Azzler I'm not Shirley either, sorry mate.

Roon is a person, whose opinion I respect and I like reading his posts.
We don't always have to agree with each other, there is absolutely no need for that.

If everybody thinks the same and has the same opinion, life would be extremely boring and predictable.

Can't even have a good fukkin argument in that case, it almost would take all the fun out of life.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TheCount

Regular
Completely agree.

I met Roon, he almost sat on my lap during last AGM even chewed the fat with him and others, while having a beer afterwards.

We don't always have to agree with each other, there is absolutely no need for that.

If everybody thinks the same and has the same opinion, life would be extremely boring and predictable.

Can't even have a good fukkin argument in that case, it almost would take all the fun out of life.
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.49.15 PM.png

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Dave Evans

Regular
This is at the south west corner of Carrier de Leste, just below the embankment of Lake Likushi . Clearly visible are the new works from 2023 to 2024.

May 2023
View attachment 63845

April 2024
Water course has changed from original point to further west.
View attachment 63846

April 2024
Close up of works.
View attachment 63847

I think that might be where AVZ got our latest drill core results. Not sure if we were still drilling between May 23 and April 24, but that looks like the area our last drill results came from for CDL
IMG_6999.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 users

Jazz

Regular
I think that might be where AVZ got our latest drill core results
Thanks, I tried to do a semi transparent overlay of our map of the drilling to these photos but couldn’t get it to align properly.

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Completely agree.

Ditto, I was glad when @Roon showed up on these forums. I always valued his input since the crapper days.

I've said it before but his opinions have turned out more accurate than the majority. This shouldn't be a circle jerk and a case of putting down any opinion that is perceived as negative.
Most of us have serious money on the line, even if it's a case if simply getting back the initial investment. It gets pretty tiresome hearing how wonderful everything is going to be when it clearly hasn't been and isn't. Though to be fair a lot of that type of sentiment has thankfully gone out the window.

I believe we need to back management, even and especially through the next AGM since that is the path we chose at the previous AGM.
Unless the DRC turn around and do the right thing in the meantime, which in my opinion is highly doubtful. Then we need to stay the course.
Imo ICSID is likely our only chance to get a return on this investment and it's certainly the only path I'm interested in after what we've witnessed out of the DRC to date.

Having said that I've criticised management heavily in the past and still hold to those views. It's simply a case of backing them out of necessity and the complete lack of any other option which isn't detrimental to our investment.
If they fail in the end, in my view there is justification for them to be held accountable for events leading up to and including the suspension and subsequent delisting.
I don't believe we would have reached 5b+ market cap on the back of full disclosure which saw many including myself paying a very high cost for shares in a much riskier investment than was understood.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Ditto, I was glad when @Roon showed up on these forums. I always valued his input since the crapper days.

I've said it before but his opinions have turned out more accurate than the majority. This shouldn't be a circle jerk and a case of putting down any opinion that is perceived as negative.
Most of us have serious money on the line, even if it's a case if simply getting back the initial investment. It gets pretty tiresome hearing how wonderful everything is going to be when it clearly hasn't been and isn't. Though to be fair a lot of that type of sentiment has thankfully gone out the window.

I believe we need to back management, even and especially through the next AGM since that is the path we chose at the precious AGM.
Unless the DRC turn around and do the right thing in the meantime, which in my opinion is highly doubtful. Then we need to stay the course.
Imo ICSID is likely our only chance to get a return on this investment and it's certainly the only path I'm interested in after what we've witnessed out of the DRC to date.

Having said that I've criticised management heavily in the past and still hold to those views. It's simply a case of backing them out of necessity and the complete lack of any other option which isn't detrimental to our investment.
If they fail in the end, in my view there is justification for them to be held accountable for events leading up to and including the suspension and subsequent delisting.
I don't believe we would have reached 5b+ market cap on the back of full disclosure which saw many including myself paying a very high cost for shares in a much riskier investment than was understood.
Very fair assessment, pressure is on management to produce an outcome big time

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom