AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Issuer Sponsored statement turned up today.
TC

Reactions: 19 users

Jazz

Regular
This is at the very far north east end of the pegmatites. Hard to to know what it is, looks like a lot of shallow excavation work, with spoil piled adjacent to site cuts.
Most recent image first.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 152057.png

Screenshot 2024-05-27 152029.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
We should hear about funding soon :unsure:
1716804662209.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Colaci78

TheCount

Regular
What does this mean? TIA
Tell me what you know about the stock market and AVZ first, and I’ll give you a genuine explanation. I’m not having a go at you but you need to educate yourself before your next purchase/investment.
TC

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sacred union is a convenient name for a bunch of liars, thieves and corruptors. Good riddance to those disgusting humans
Took the words right out of my mouth.....;)

Reactions: 4 users

Jazz

Regular
@Jazz can you tell us what the source is for the latest photo please? My Google Earth still shows the May 23 shot
I’m out of the office right now, but pretty sure it’s Google earth Pro. It’s interesting to see the change over the last few years. The lake appears to have broken its banks just west of the weir/dam wall. Will post some more pics tomorrow.

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

JNRB

Regular

People need to be careful with their pronouns on twitter.
Happens a lot but this is a good example where someone could misread this as "AVZ are Traitors".
Need to keep it super clear AVZ GOOD - COMINIERE BAD, especially when not everyone reading it is fluent english.
1716819417970.png

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Colaci78

Tell me what you know about the stock market and AVZ first, and I’ll give you a genuine explanation. I’m not having a go at you but you need to educate yourself before your next purchase/investment.
TC
I know what it is. I was asking what it means (why did you post this)

It took more effort to write your inappropriate answer to try to belittle me, than it did to give a genuine answer.

All good. Moving on.

Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
I know what it is. I was asking what it means (why did you post this)

It took more effort to write your inappropriate answer to try to belittle me, than it did to give a genuine answer.

All good. Moving on.
there was ambiguity as to who was issuing these... automic or your broker company... i.e. comsec etc...

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
There is a fourth ICSID outcome, which you may be familiar with...

4. AVZ Minerals v. Democratic Republic of Congo

(ICSID Case No. ARB/23/18)

Case details:

Claimant: AVZ Minerals Pty Ltd

Year: 2025

Summary:

• The DRC government failed to grant an exploitation permit (mining license) for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project in accordance with its Mining Code.
  • The DRC government failed to adhere to its mining code regarding AVZ's rights over the Manono exploration tenements (PR 13359), and
  • Cominiere (90% DRC govt owned) corruptly expropriated AVZ’s Manono tenement (PR13359), and on-sold 71% of the tenement to the equally corrupt Chinese miner, Zijin Mining. Cominiere retained 39%.
Outcome: The ICSID tribunal awarded AVZ Minerals $US20 billion compensation plus a further $US200 million in costs and exemplary fines.

Cheers
F
1716854280617.png

Just to be clear, is that the compensation AVZ is seeking in 2025 when final judgements are made ?

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Spike, this is apparently legit now and is significant in AVZ's overall fight.
It's rare good news for our side.

Zijin arent being given free reign to do whatever they want.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
1716856248357.png

1716856063675.png

1716856084254.png

1716856119216.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Ok dude, my bad.
Go ahead and vanish for months only to come back and respond to poo poo on positive news :)
Azzler my man, i applaud you for the great work you do fighting for AVZ cause on X and on this forum, but the facts remain, we have all had multiple hard ons with potential news that could end our misery, but to no avail, i have a open mind and am hopeful always, but until official news drops with confirmation of this new development ( not sure how that happens now AVZ is delisted ), its just more noise to contend with.

Regards to @Roon , he is a good AVZ warrior too, been to multiple AGM, i have met him personally, so i think your comments to him is unwarranted.

I am sure everyone wants potential good news to materialise into substance, but i dont blame folk for being pessimistic, cause there have been many "promising' developments in the past that never materialised..........MOU being the clanger!

Hope you understand this.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Colaci78

there was ambiguity as to who was issuing these... automic or your broker company... i.e. comsec etc...
Thank you 👍

Reactions: 1 users

Jazz

Regular
This is at the south west corner of Carrier de Leste, just below the embankment of Lake Likushi . Clearly visible are the new works from 2023 to 2024.

May 2023
Below weir 2023.png

April 2024
Water course has changed from original point to further west.
Below weir 2024.png

April 2024
Close up of works.
Below weir 2024 close up.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
New SRN from Automic recieved in the mail today. FYI.

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom