AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Thanks Cruiser, this shit is new to me.
Same here mate.
If you click on transactions, you can go back into history and find all transactions etc.
The Company said we would be issued with new Issuer Sponsored Certificates.
The process will probably take a little time.

Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
Mine also but lets face it , only paper wealth for the last 2 years , but sad that I can't see anymore it reminded me how fucked greed is in this world and how some humans has disdain for others ,,, Allah never sleeps karma is coming their way big time .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mute22

Regular
I've put my trust in Nigel and the team for almost 6 years now and have less than nothing to show for it.

Why shouldn't I vote against them in an AGM when they have been either naive, arrogant and all the while screwing LT SH with bad raises and information? If they can't make a deal with this newly formed government then all hope is lost.

I'd rather sell to the Chinese for 12c then walk away with a loss. I just don't see how even if we are successful with the ICC and ICSID we will ever see a dime from these chuckle fucks.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
I've put my trust in Nigel and the team for almost 6 years now and have less than nothing to show for it.

Why shouldn't I vote against them in an AGM when they have been either naive, arrogant and all the while screwing LT SH with bad raises and information? If they can't make a deal with this newly formed government then all hope is lost.

I'd rather sell to the Chinese for 12c then walk away with a loss. I just don't see how even if we are successful with the ICC and ICSID we will ever see a dime from these chuckle fucks.
ICSID concluding in 2025 might be our last chance to come out with anything from this shit show. The board needs to survive one more AGM imo.
This is the path we chose last year when rejecting the MMAGOTS.
It's very clear DRC officials can not be trusted regardless of what they say to anybody. Particularly a bunch with questionable morals and objectives such as the MMAGOTS.
What is the alternative?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Do they even need to have an AGM as a private company? My understanding is that, as a private compant they only have to have an AGM if it's in their charter (which I'm unaware of).

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
It's very clear DRC officials can not be trusted regardless of what they say to anybody. Particularly a bunch with questionable morals and objectives such as the MMAGOTS.
What is the alternative?

And they've somehow convinced the board that for some reason we need an MoU instead of a fucking mining license.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
And they've somehow convinced the board that for some reason we need an MoU instead of a fucking mining license.
Fuck their MOU, we'll take their gold bullion reserves and then some.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Do they even need to have an AGM as a private company? My understanding is that, as a private compant they only have to have an AGM if it's in their charter (which I'm unaware of).
AVZ FAQ - Delisting

1000014306.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
The main problem is that Nigel would never accept a 20 cents offer even if he would know he can't reach a better deal.
They would dismantle the company instead, and would tell us sorry guys we did our best, the corruption was to strong.
Just to safe their asses. Without the Locke deal we will be dust this year, rest for the bod and lawyers. Wait for the extension for the finalising of a agreement end May. If Locke pay something they knew more and are confident to see some money again.

There are no negotiations at the moment, waiting for a new government and hoping they are better. Last time it took 8 months for the creating of a new government. But I doubt they are more trustworthy this time. I blame the management for this situation, they knew about that shit with the MoP and dathomir mid 2021 and never said one fucking thing to give me the chance to decide if I want to go their way. Instead he lied about a good relationship with the government a few months later. But its spurious in nature so not important to communicate I guess. Corruption sucks, but its the way it works in a country like the DRC. Nigels incompetence to understand the situation is the main reason in my opinion. I told him to go in bed with zijin, build a mine and sell it later to the highest bidder. But noooo of course he wanted to be the geologist who made the biggest lithium mine in the world. Stupid idiot. The people who still believes he is the best we could get are brainwashed. If you still believe it after our money is 100% gone no one can help you. But I know you still have hope that the Saudi rumours are truth......
I'm not in bed with the mmga bastards, I voted against them. I believe they had only open the gates to crush us to a cent or less for a few cent hostile TO. ICSID the only way now, in the case we will get someone who through their good money in our managements oven.
"I told him to go in bed with zijin, build a mine and sell it later to the highest bidder."

Says it all... glad you're not on the board.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yeah please don’t conflate my comment with that fuck tard, just find a way to get a deal done Nigel (fuck Zijin)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bray

Regular
Must say im glad to see it gone off my nabtrade page - looking at it was a constant reminder of what couldve been.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Agree Mute, Nigel and team won’t make the next AGM if we are still caught up in legal fights. I have nothing to show for it whilst he’s been paid extremely well for 6 plus years. He’s worked with Klaus and these muppets for years and has appeared to be out manoeuvred at every stage .

Shit situation of course anyone would struggle with, but he needs to reach a settlement somehow as I’d similarly rather 20 cents on the dollar then absolutely nothing.

Find a way to cut a fucking deal with these grubs, they are impervious to normal means of pressure
If they get voted down in next AGM (if there is one as a private company). Then what next what will the search for new directors look like? To have best interests for SH’s?
Certainly dont want MMGA maggots to come in.

Would love to know who would want to take this cluster fuck on as new management..

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular
I told him to go in bed with zijin, build a mine and sell it later to the highest bidder. But noooo of course he wanted to be the geologist who made the biggest lithium mine in the world. Stupid idiot.

Re: "I told him to go in bed with zijin, build a mine and sell it later to the highest bidder. But noooo of course he wanted to be the geologist who made the biggest lithium mine in the world. Stupid idiot".

Off to the ignore basket.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

BRICK

Regular
Hey stickshift.

Yet another dirty little
Lurker over here.

Go fuck yourself.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
I guess it's about time some other egotistical, narcissistic fuckwit showed up from the crapper to tell us all how clever they are. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
The main problem is that Nigel would never accept a 20 cents offer even if he would know he can't reach a better deal.
They would dismantle the company instead, and would tell us sorry guys we did our best, the corruption was to strong.
Just to safe their asses. Without the Locke deal we will be dust this year, rest for the bod and lawyers. Wait for the extension for the finalising of a agreement end May. If Locke pay something they knew more and are confident to see some money again.

There are no negotiations at the moment, waiting for a new government and hoping they are better. Last time it took 8 months for the creating of a new government. But I doubt they are more trustworthy this time. I blame the management for this situation, they knew about that shit with the MoP and dathomir mid 2021 and never said one fucking thing to give me the chance to decide if I want to go their way. Instead he lied about a good relationship with the government a few months later. But its spurious in nature so not important to communicate I guess. Corruption sucks, but its the way it works in a country like the DRC. Nigels incompetence to understand the situation is the main reason in my opinion. I told him to go in bed with zijin, build a mine and sell it later to the highest bidder. But noooo of course he wanted to be the geologist who made the biggest lithium mine in the world. Stupid idiot. The people who still believes he is the best we could get are brainwashed. If you still believe it after our money is 100% gone no one can help you. But I know you still have hope that the Saudi rumours are truth......
I'm not in bed with the mmga bastards, I voted against them. I believe they had only open the gates to crush us to a cent or less for a few cent hostile TO. ICSID the only way now, in the case we will get someone who through their good money in our managements oven.
This is the problem when you post a negative angry rant, and I myself have done it a few times.

You invite these parasites who are lurking like Gollum in the wings waiting to egg it on and energise that sentiment.
Keep in mind our only goal is to make money.

Do we want to be telling those trying to throw the AVZ board, that as a shereholder you support throwing the board at next AGM???

In this precarious of times, we don't have the luxury of using these boards as an outlet to vent, when our collecive investments are on the line.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Azzler

Top 20
You realized that going in bed with zijin means they would have the 15% minority and we the 51% majority. In that case we would have control over them and could sold it later to the USA or anyone else, after a much higher chance to get a ML. So you prefer nothing and that they have 69% of the north with our CDL included? Good decision 👍 Of course the DRC will kick zijin out after a ICSID judgement, because the DRC is so trustworthy in relation to us. But I understand you guys, it’s always the best mindset to lose it all instead of making money at the stock market. And I know everyone here invested in the DRC because of the feeling to help the DRC and your big humanitarian engagement, money was never the reason for it you only wanted to fight corruption in one of the most corrupt countries 😂 And now you start to want to sell it to the chinese for 12 or 20 cent instead of more in my scenario. You can’t make this shit up 🤦‍♂️
Lol, fuck off Gollum.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

BRICK

Regular
Nope, I will tell you the way I had gone in the past would be better than zero dollars when we get dismantled. But the heros and warriors here will still believe the bod did anything by the books and have no fault for the situation. You will continue to believe your not an egotistical individual. In the meantime zijin will build a mine and will give a fuck about their workers instead of getting a type of control through a aussi or better company. The only thing we can do is to formulate a big lose in our taxation. End of story.
I’m sorry but but this is unacceptable.
It’s “Aussie”

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom