AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
I may as well post another photo....

Reactions: 7 users

Hudnut

Regular
Dude. Kids and Missus have nothing to do with it. Not cool.

Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

TLH

Regular
Mate can I ask you who you spoke to specifically ? You said it was a he . Who ?
It was Ben
Had a laugh that he just got out of surgery (nothing major) and the surgeon was an AVZ shareholder…would have been a great time to extract info when he was drugged up.
Spoke about the purpose driven campaign by the trolls to try to discredit Nigel. He was very clear he is an absolute work horse and works endlessly for shareholders.
I know most men would have buckled and he is still going strong.
No crystal ball but I’m feeling happier we’re still in the game…
Good to be reminded we are sitting on a very special reserve.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Dude. Kids and Missus have nothing to do with it. Not cool.

We have a missus and kids too. Do you think blokes like him and his family or tommy and his family give a shit about us and our families

Fuck you mate, you’re as bad as them if that’s what you think, you can go on my ignore list

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

wombat74

Top 20
It was Ben
Had a laugh that he just got out of surgery (nothing major) and the surgeon was an AVZ shareholder…would have been a great time to extract info when he was drugged up.
Spoke about the purpose driven campaign by the trolls to try to discredit Nigel. He was very clear he is an absolute work horse and works endlessly for shareholders.
Thanks mate . Sounds like a bunch of BULL SHIT . Did you really speak to Ben ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Hudnut

Regular
We have a missus and kids too. Do you think these blokes like him and his family or tommy and his family give a shit about us and our families

Fuck you mate, you’re as bad as them if that’s what you think, you can go on my ignore list

Surprised I'm not already on it.

I like to think I set a higher standard than those you mentioned.
If you're happy to roll in the gutter, so be it. You do you.

EDIT: And while I'm at it. Same goes for the 3 (so far) who liked your post. Grubs, the lot of you.

EDIT2: Noticed post of photo of opponents family is gone. At least someone has sense and class.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

tonster66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
It was Ben
Mate can you please explain why you are posting a bunch of Bull Shit that never happen ? Thank you . I'll wait for your response as long as you like .

Reactions: 1 users

timb89

Regular
Mate can you please explain why you are posting a bunch of Bull Shit that never happen ? Thank you . I'll wait for your response as long as you like .

What makes you think this a lie? I can't see any benefit to anyone lying about this. Person working for the company is going to work hard? Not exactly a revelation?

Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Thanks mate . Sounds like a bunch of BULL SHIT . Did you really speak to Ben ?
Why are you surprised? Ben has personally returned my call in the past.

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
What makes you think this a lie? I can't see any benefit to anyone lying about this. Person working for the company is going to work hard? Not exactly a revelation?
Because I was told he is somewhere else . Someone is bull shitting !

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
It was Ben
Mate can you please explain why you are posting a bunch of Bull Shit that never happened ? Thank you . I'll wait for your response as long as you like .

Dazmac66

Regular
Felix is corrupt, he has accepted bribes from china, simple as that! If anyone has a better explanation for this situation then let's hear it!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

timb89

Regular
Because I was told he is somewhere else . Someone is BULL SHITTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does him being somwhere else exclude phone conversations?

TLH

Regular
Mate can you please explain why you are posting a bunch of Bull Shit that never happened ? Thank you . I'll wait for your response as long as you like .
What you on about? I sent an email to AVZ and got a call back 2 days later. I suggest you try it. Got no reason to lie mate. Been on this journey for too long and am drained.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular
Time for Pokok's Laughter Lift?

Two peanuts were walking down a dark alley late at night.
One of them was a salted.
sorry I was drinking and fell off my AVZ chair , so teacher said why are you late john , well my parents were fighting , the teacher said not a valid reason , but my mum was using my school shoe to hit dad so I had to wait

• Haha

Pokok

Regular
sorry guys but if anybody lives in Maroubra let me know a coffee catch up can be good

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
Does him being somwhere else exclude phone conversations?
Yes it does . "It was Ben. Had a laugh that he just got out of surgery (nothing major) and the surgeon was an AVZ shareholder."

Top Bottom