AVZ Discussion 2022

robface

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
You can't handle a simple observation?
I think you're taking this criticism the wrong way.

He's only saying that he recognises a bitch when he sees one:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

robface

Regular
I think you're taking this criticism the wrong way.

He's only saying that he recognises a bitch when he sees one:ROFLMAO:
Yep, looks like we're all bitches who can't get buyers for our shares.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Have a look at Ty’s recent campaign, being fed by Shane to create FUD. Trying to scare shareholders to offmarket their shares cheap I reckon. But primarily employed by Simon Cong & Zijin.

Don’t bother, it looks like the prosecution case for Fatarse in the WASC, which keeps getting delayed. Time is not on their side, so poor old Ty me kangaroo down sport is tasked with trial by Twitter. Talk about desperation

About time I changed my Pink Floyd song so I have👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
Only those who would be trying to sell.

Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep keep it pushing to the other thread of hotcrapper and good luck selling your shares

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
AVZ seems to have about 3.3% short position.
1000014143.jpg

Presumably most of those shorters will simply try to work something out with the lender. 3% doesn't seem to represent significant proportion enough for them to desperately out there trying to buy up everybody's shares. At best a few desperates might get approached.

Burning the shorters seems little consolation for the shit we've been through tbh. Although those fuckwits can suck shit anyway and hopefully boatman is suffering.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mate, we all appreciate your commitment and passion for getting a fair outcome in this seemingly endless shitshow.

Re: Without the ASX’s prying eyes a variety of positive outcomes are possible for the mushrooms imo

We may need to simply agree to disagree on this statement.

As we are all aware, the ASX is not the regulator. That role falls to the ACCC. However, ASX listing rules require the uniform and timely reporting of key information and events across all its member companies equally, which is a good thing.

There is a significant benefit in having all companies meet the same reporting and accounting standards, and significant downside when companies operate in the shadows without needing to report regularly and to the same standard.

I feel that the AVZ board and its General Manager have not been totally honest with its shareholders on a number of occasions, particularly during its roadshows and around the relinquishment of the northern part of its tenement. When AVZ delists in a weeks time, I fear that management may take advantage of the situation to keep us even more in the dark, and in the process further disenfranchise us from influencing key decisions.

The idea of keeping the enemy guessing through delisting and withholding publicly available information is totally overstated. AVZ's Chinese and DRC enemies will get their intel regardless of whether the company is listed or not.

Cheers
F

The ACCC is not the regulator of the ASX

The ACCC regulates competition and is concerned with consumer law

ASIC (The Australian Securities and Investment Commission) is the regulator of the ASX and in it's broad role regulates financial markets and the conduct of Australian companies

Just for clarity

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
AVZ seems to have about 3.3% short position.
View attachment 62141
Presumably most of those shorters will simply try to work something out with the lender. 3% doesn't seem to represent significant proportion enough for them to desperately out there trying to buy up everybody's shares. At best a few desperates might get approached.

Burning the shorters seems little consolation for the shit we've been through tbh. Although those fuckwits can suck shit anyway and hopefully boatman is suffering.

The shorters aren't fucking concerned

They've been able to deploy their capital all through this exercise in any way they wish (remember they already sold their shares so have the cash)

The smart onces could deploy that capital and make a few percent here and there and cover their interest cost many times over as this whole shit show plays out

I would suspect the interest cost would be tax deductible too

They're only fucked if we manage to get a positive outcome and we can relist and the SP takes off

Then they're all scambling like fuck to close their positions

Fuck I hope that happens.....

• Fire

Roon

Regular
There's fuck all AVZ shorters in the scheme of things anyway, with a big chunk of the already-low short tranche entering upon our entrance into the ASX200 as hedges against long positions taken up by index funds. Not sure why people are always flogging the nefarious shorter narrative, as it's pretty much immaterial in the AVZ case. Makes a convenient scapegoat or boogeyman I guess.

Reactions: 16 users
loose lips sink ships - STFU on a public forum

@Carlos Danger - I'm happy to leave it to ICSID to give the determination, but IMO, unrealised promises and false pretences presented legal issues for MoM, which led to the reunification by decree (yes, 32 not 31, I didn't go back to look). That renders all past actions irrelevant and white noise. All the other shit since then is shitfuckery as Plan B for Zijin and their fuckwit mates.

Do you have copies of the decree from MoM that ratified the 15575 split? Really interested to see if it exists
Back in November we made a bet where I was banging on about Zijin giving up on their claim for the 15% of Dathcom because they had transferred their 33mil USD to their purported claim of Manono Lithium acquiring 15775. Although to be fair DLA piper agreed with me at the time.

Based on publicly available information you were right and I was wrong proven by Fasken bullshitting that they will pursue their claims to the 15% through the back alley DRC court system on Zijin’s behalf

The jade pony has been acquired and it is available to be delivered wherever you want at any time upon your request

As I said the other day I agree with management’s current tactic and believe it will result in a positive outcome for shareholders

Without the ASX’s prying eyes a variety of positive outcomes are possible for the mushrooms imo

View attachment 62119
View attachment 62121
View attachment 62118
View attachment 62120
If I hadn’t of posted after having about a bajillion tequila shots last night I would have realised that I was wrong and that the not photoshopped decree is the purported renewal of the tenement for Cominiere and not their subsequent relinquishment of the new north split and the following granting of 15775 in Manono Lithium’s name that was done without a tender process. Now that I’ve sobered up I have double checked my records and I don’t have a copy of the decree for the creation of 15775 and to my knowledge it has never been made public. But the event has been recognised multiple times by AVZ in official announcements where they say the events are unlawful which I completely agree with and have said so here previously numerous times. The 15775 event has also been recognised by the ICSID. But ultimately if we need to go the distance and the merits are heard I think they will wind that renewal, subsequent relinquishment and granting back.

The surviving legal effect of the Dathcom waiver not so much imo. But hopefully someone can prove me wrong on that or we don’t need to ever find out and an alternative outcome can be reached as the latest announcement indicates by saying ‘AVZ will continue to seek value realisation opportunities for shareholders, including through the resolution of the prevailing disputes and development of the Manono Project, admission to a recognised stock exchange and/or partial or complete disposal of one or more assets’. I also agree that a negotiated outcome or a partial or complete disposal of one or more of our assets should be easier to achieve without the inherit complications for the company while operating as a listed company. I support the bod and fully accept the path that voting for them at last year's AGM brings. I just think that the herd mentality is hurting us when it leads to key decision makers social media accounts being spammed aggressively with nonsense. As Nigel said, be respectful. And the most respectful thing we can do as shareholders is strive to be as factually accurate as possible in what we say imo

interim orders.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dave Evans

Regular
If I hadn’t of posted after having about a bajillion tequila shots last night I would have realised that I was wrong and that the not photoshopped decree is the purported renewal of the tenement for Cominiere and not their subsequent relinquishment of the new north split and the following granting of 15775 in Manono Lithium’s name that was done without a tender process. Now that I’ve sobered up I have double checked my records and I don’t have a copy of the decree for the creation of 15775 and to my knowledge it has never been made public. But the event has been recognised multiple times by AVZ in official announcements where they say the events are unlawful which I completely agree with and have said so here previously numerous times. The 15775 event has also been recognised by the ICSID. But ultimately if we need to go the distance and the merits are heard I think they will wind that renewal, subsequent relinquishment and granting back.

The surviving legal effect of the Dathcom waiver not so much imo. But hopefully someone can prove me wrong on that or we don’t need to ever find out and an alternative outcome can be reached as the latest announcement indicates by saying ‘AVZ will continue to seek value realisation opportunities for shareholders, including through the resolution of the prevailing disputes and development of the Manono Project, admission to a recognised stock exchange and/or partial or complete disposal of one or more assets’. I also agree that a negotiated outcome or a partial or complete disposal of one or more of our assets should be easier to achieve without the inherit complications for the company while operating as a listed company. I support the bod and fully accept the path that voting for them at last year's AGM brings. I just think that the herd mentality is hurting us when it leads to key decision makers social media accounts being spammed aggressively with nonsense. As Nigel said, be respectful. And the most respectful thing we can do as shareholders is strive to be as factually accurate as possible in what we say imo

View attachment 62154

“The surviving legal effect of the Dathcom waiver not so much imo”

There are stipulations in contracts that say if one party (DRC) doesn’t honour their agreement, the contract is null and void. If that happened to be the case in this instance, then ‘null and void’ means it was never legally waived, never relinquished and never ceded.

I guess DLA are the only ones that currently know and they appear to be sticking to the line that if there was an agreement, the DRC didn’t honour their side

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Flight996

Regular

ASIC (The Australian Securities and Investment Commission) is the regulator of the ASX and in it's broad role regulates financial markets and the conduct of Australian companies

Just for clarity

Cheers
Thanks Winenut. Yes, my bad.
I meant ASIC but typed ACCC...what was I thinking.
I will edit it.

Cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
IMG_3937.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Just for clarity

Cheers
Both entitities are fucking useless............just for clarity ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

robface

Regular
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
That’s why I’m being such a douche about this. I’m trying to force AVZ’s hand if it exists because I truly believe it will help us in the public relations battle.
Force AVZ hand ? :unsure:

Well, when you think about it, AVZ delisting and not having to conform to the regs of the ASX per se, should allow the BOD to have more freedoms as to revealing pertinent information about such issues as the North / other matters / path way forward outside of a AGM wouldnt you think ?

I mean if the big hitters on this forum ( sophs ) were to construct a email with a list of concerns and possibly arrange a private meeting with Nige and crew, would that be at all possible ?

When WFE was in VS, i arranged a one on one meeting with the cunt Brewer with a list of questions that were collaboratively put together by a number of big hitters........i gotta admit tho, i felt he was just paying me lip service and eventually they went bust.......... but hey :cautious:

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
You can't handle a simple observation?
Ever considered a pilgrimage to Cardwell to get free investment advice and crocodile ride?

Don't forget the lurker reads this and could give you an unexpected invitation.....🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
1714825550722.png

Moïse Katumbi, a prominent Congolese opposition figure and former governor of Katanga, has raised concerns about a corruption scandal involving the public mining company COMINIERE and a mysterious Congolese NGO in the lithium exploitation project in Manono with Australian firm AVZ.

According to Katumbi, after the sale of shares in COMINIERE, a significant sum of $70 million was transferred to the accounts of an NGO, whose president is an administrator of the public company. He highlighted that $40 million of this amount mysteriously disappeared.

Katumbi implicated a Chinese subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group in the bribery scheme and criticized the neglect of justice and transparency institutions like the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) in addressing the issue.

Expressing concern for the well-being of the Congolese people, especially those in the East, Katumbi urged an end to the “shameful looting” of resources and demanded accountability to secure the future for the country’s children.

This accusation of corruption adds to a series of scandals tarnishing President Félix Tshisekedi’s governance.

Katumbi, with presidential ambitions, called for national mobilization against corruption and impunity.

Notably, COMINIERE has faced accusations of favoring the Chinese group Zijin Mining Group over the lithium project in Manono, despite hopes raised by AVZ Mineral Limited’s initiative within the local community.

copperbeltkatangamining.com

1714825740795.png

1714825790418.png

1714825821912.png

• Fire

BRICK

Regular
Posted just now

29F145A2-1F77-4277-8972-89A016FCD672.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users