AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Shane (Der Geist) Eastwood made huge capital gains on AVZ and got into trouble with ATO because he couldn’t pay his taxes. He bought back in at higher price and got caught out by Cominiere and Jin Cheng (Zijin)’s illegal fraud. He’s still dirty because he can’t pay his tax bill and rather than get a job he has continued to conspire against AVZ.

He already tried litigation against AVZ, which got him nowhere, he has tried making contact with various shareholders and pretended to be someone else (JAG can confirm), has colluded with Cong and is now colluding with Math and the stooges. The other duds are most likely short sellers like boatman and other conspirators paid off (or promised shares in the case of the stooges) by Cong and Zijin.

Kibeya is recorded taking the bribe, IGF proved Cominiere’s corruption, ICC has already found Jin Cheng was never part of Dathcom (so Cominiere’s termination of Dathcom and subsequent JV with Zijin was illegal), ICC and ICSID have ordered penalties against Cominiere (already over $70 million)

Der Geist and Dudbrook (who isn’t even a shareholder) and Carrick are trying to make a last desperate attempt to turn shareholders against the BOD ahead of announcements around ASX and funding.

Just counter their fucken bullshit with facts. The most frustrating part has been Zijin’s stalling tactics to slow the legal process but the ICC and ICSID are aware of that and exerting pressure by adding to the penalties.

Cominiere are broke and their desperate and pathetic attempts to defend Kibeya are laughable, just like stooge Dudbrook and Der Goose’s desperate attempts to turn shareholders against AVZ.

As far as class actions, the biggest joke of all. Shareholders will get nothing from a class action, it’s just another scam by those working against us. I’m still getting emails about a class action against A2M that started years ago and still no end in sight

Looks like Der Geist is the 4th stooge

Three Stooges Vintage GIF
Poor Der Geist, don't forget he had a coffee with a certain previous director of WFE who convinced him to plough alot of money into it only to lose all of that as well. Looks like Africa swallowed him whole and spat him out and he wants revenge.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
Poor Der Geist, don't forget he had a coffee with a certain previous director of WFE who convinced him to plough alot of money into it only to lose all of that as well. Looks like Africa swallowed him whole and spat him out and he wants revenge.
That's wrong Doc, Africa actually 'shat' him out.
We've got to stick to the facts.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
Shane (Der Geist) Eastwood made huge capital gains on AVZ and got into trouble with ATO because he couldn’t pay his taxes. He bought back in at higher price and got caught out by Cominiere and Jin Cheng (Zijin)’s illegal fraud. He’s still dirty because he can’t pay his tax bill and rather than get a job he has continued to conspire against AVZ.

He already tried litigation against AVZ, which got him nowhere, he has tried making contact with various shareholders and pretended to be someone else (JAG can confirm), has colluded with Cong and is now colluding with Math and the stooges. The other duds are most likely short sellers like boatman and other conspirators paid off (or promised shares in the case of the stooges) by Cong and Zijin.

Kibeya is recorded taking the bribe, IGF proved Cominiere’s corruption, ICC has already found Jin Cheng was never part of Dathcom (so Cominiere’s termination of Dathcom and subsequent JV with Zijin was illegal), ICC and ICSID have ordered penalties against Cominiere (already over $70 million)

Der Geist and Dudbrook (who isn’t even a shareholder) and Carrick are trying to make a last desperate attempt to turn shareholders against the BOD ahead of announcements around ASX and funding.

Just counter their fucken bullshit with facts. The most frustrating part has been Zijin’s stalling tactics to slow the legal process but the ICC and ICSID are aware of that and exerting pressure by adding to the penalties.

Cominiere are broke and their desperate and pathetic attempts to defend Kibeya are laughable, just like stooge Dudbrook and Der Goose’s desperate attempts to turn shareholders against AVZ.

As far as class actions, the biggest joke of all. Shareholders will get nothing from a class action, it’s just another scam by those working against us. I’m still getting emails about a class action against A2M that started years ago and still no end in sight

Looks like Der Geist is the 4th stooge

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

Very well said my esteemed investor!

I believe Geist is co directing the distraction and rubbish posted by Ty Ludbrooks account on X.
He's using the same attack methods Geist has in the past, but the speech patterns are different.

It looks to me like geist is telling ludbrook what to type, luddy is like a ghost writer, if it is him at all.

Also morningsuits has been used by geist in the past for sure, but now it seems to be a clone of the ludbrook X account.
All in bed together.

I can't imagine they have any real hope of getting shareholders backing to have Nigel removed.
They have zero engagement, no traction at all.
Which leads me to consider an alternative, which is they're just acting as employees for Zijin, or an associate.
That is to say they're just being payed (or coerced after getting dirty) to peddle misinformation by a desperate and massively wealthy Zijin.
Zijin need to put out fires and alter sentiment and they could pay people well to peddle bullshit and never miss that money.
Expecially with recent revelations and sentiment against Cominiere and Zijin. (suck shit)
Considering how valuable Manono could be for them.

Just my ponderings and IMO.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Pedro

No idea Sammy but certainly not what I signed up for in an investment.

Hopefully MoU can be signed with new cabinet and some sort of sale can occur, this is an unsustainable position.

Trolls wouldn’t be here if we found 121m tonnes at 1% grade, they are here because this thing is worth 40 billion over life of mine, hoping we can sell soonish
Tin! What about the tin credits. Poor stuff feels like a lonely first daughter during China's one child policy? You don't throw out an opal just cause your mining diamond's. Our tin is worth more than Core Lithiums whole project. P

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Tommy@afr

Regular
writing on x is like farting in the wind. Taking these corrupt assholes to court is like pissing in the wind. The only way anything will be achieved is on their terms. What are their terms? What does it take to get back in their good graces? It’s Nigel and exec branches well paid jobs to figure this out and do it. Anything short of this is failure to do their jobs. Which I’m sure/hope they know and are working on. X might give us all the warm and fuzzies because as a group we can clearly identify the corruption and bullshit. But no one gives a tit! People of the DRC don’t get free phones with x accounts just because they supply the Minerals. They don’t have phones….or power (both literally and metaphorically) there will be no revolution we must play the game between the shitty lines laid out by the corrupt fucks and their allies. Bidens people are not reading x going oh we better have a chat with the DRC!

Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
writing on x is like farting in the wind. Taking these corrupt assholes to court is like pissing in the wind. The only way anything will be achieved is on their terms. What are their terms? What does it take to get back in their good graces? It’s Nigel and exec branches well paid jobs to figure this out and do it. Anything short of this is failure to do their jobs. Which I’m sure/hope they know and are working on. X might give us all the warm and fuzzies because as a group we can clearly identify the corruption and bullshit. But no one gives a tit! People of the DRC don’t get free phones with x accounts just because they supply the Minerals. They don’t have phones….or power (both literally and metaphorically) there will be no revolution we must play the game between the shitty lines laid out by the corrupt fucks and their allies. Bidens people are not reading x going oh we better have a chat with the DRC!
It's not just about helping AVZ - if the Chinese control Manono they can further monopolize the battery metals space globally. Not good for anyone including the yanks, EU, Japan, Korea etc. I believe Manono could be 30% of the world's lithium.

• Fire

Tommy@afr

Regular
It's not just about helping AVZ - if the Chinese control Manono they can further monopolize the battery metals space globally. Not good for anyone including the yanks, EU, Japan, Korea etc. I believe Manono could be 30% of the world's lithium.
Yeah that’s a resounding point that confuses me about managements lack of government support. It’s a critical mineral, whoever has it will be able to write the cost of lithium (within reason) so why would our allies of Britain and USA not be banging down our doors to ensure that it stays in western hands? Is it perhaps because all this talk of climate change and fossil fuels is in fact just a giant web of bullshit to get the citizens to give their money to the governments? Things that make you go hmmm indeed……

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I can understand,(but don't believe) people thinking the whole thing is scam. My other battery metal/rare earth stocks have been smashed down 60% or more. Just need to hang in there I think!!

Reactions: 4 users

lellep

Regular
X is not a piss in the wind, Kiki’s article has generated over 30 k views.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Tommy@afr

Regular
X is not a piss in the wind, Kiki’s article has generated over 30 k views.
30k views 30million views doesn’t matter, a corrupt regime of slavers won’t give 2 fucks. They don’t care for international courts, they don’t care for their own laws. 30k views on a social media platform! Yeah I’m sure they’re running into the office to process that licence.

• Sad

Azzler

Top 20
30k views 30million views doesn’t matter, a corrupt regime of slavers won’t give 2 fucks. They don’t care for international courts, they don’t care for their own laws. 30k views on a social media platform! Yeah I’m sure they’re running into the office to process that licence.
Yes yes and I know it's infuriatingly frustrating.

But I think the point is, they'll care that the world back withholds their billions in funding.
They'll care when other investors withdraw their billions out of the DRC.
They'll care about all the other known and unknown ways in which western nations are applying pressure.
It's a political chess game, and regardless if most of the ruling class there are slimebag mafia, we can still win.

Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Yes yes and I know it's infuriatingly frustrating.

But I think the point is, they'll care that the world back withholds their billions in funding.
They'll care when other investors withdraw their billions out of the DRC.
They'll care about all the other known and unknown ways in which western nations are applying pressure.
It's a political chess game, and regardless if most of the ruling class there are slimebag mafia, we can still win.
Will they azz,,,,,feels
Like where pissin in the wind

Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
29950 supporting AVZ and a handful of cronies with zero credibility in their arguments and spewing rubbish.

Azzler

Top 20
Der Geist would probably be smashing his keyboard in frustration while screeching into the wind tonight that his campaign on X has fallen so flat and no one gives a shit.
I can tell he put so much effort into writing it all out as perfectly as he could.

Geist, no matter how clever you recon you are, ya can't polish a turd, or put lipstick on a pig.
In this case, your campaign ideas are the pig, and you're the turd.
Suck it fuck head.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
We all know who Oilandgas is on X

This cracks me up. Cmon, who is it?
IMG_3650.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Something must be going right for AVZ if these MMGA cockroaches are sticking their heads out into the light again.
They only do it for money, so it confirms to me that someone needs a counter narrative of any sort to take eyes off of the truth about zijin.

Reactions: 23 users

Mute22

Regular
Great video outlining the geopolitical quagmire we find ourselves in:

Go and give AVZ a mention in the comments.

Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Something must be going right for AVZ if these MMGA cockroaches are sticking their heads out into the light again.
They only do it for money, so it confirms to me that someone needs a counter narrative of any sort to take eyes off of the truth about zijin.
Definitely IMO.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom