AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Great video outlining the geopolitical quagmire we find ourselves in:

Go and give AVZ a mention in the comments.

Wow this is massively informative!!
And I've only watched 5 minutes of it so far.
Recommended watch.

Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
Wow this is massively informative!!
And I've only watched 5 minutes of it so far.
Recommended watch.
Let’s not speak about Recommended watches 😆

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
The Ty profile is likely Shane/Lars/Dergeist/morningsuits/whatever other profiles he has. The style matches across all his profiles and it is clear he is attempting to gain followers to join a class action. He's been obsessed for years with causing damage to AVZ in any way he can.
He uses the multiple profiles to make it seem like he's having a conversation with other disgruntled holders/interested parties. Don't fall for his games, the guy has serious issues.
Potentially. But style of writing and information delivery is very different. Likely they are in cahoots tho. And he hasn't been promoting a class action he has pushing shareholders to rise up against our purported oppressors. Which matches Fat Tails strategy imo
I think Ty is Ty
Ballsy AF if it is a Der Geist gimmick and not actually Ty

And he's 100% correct about the north imo as I've explained numerous times

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.21.00 PM.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Currently I am not trusting anybody. Shareholder,enemies and bod throw around non-facts for years. And here we are.

Feels good to get a momentum on X but congo's media is zero and nada. No pressure for politicians at all.

Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
D541417C-98EA-433A-B426-F25FCAC8343A.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Runner up in the elections is now calling out Cominiere and Zijin corruption - 40k views in 2 hours. Should pique Felix’ attention.

Ty Ludbrook very desperate here

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Runner up in the elections is now calling out Cominiere and Zijin corruption - 40k views in 2 hours. Should pique Felix’ attention.

I'd say Z and C desperate here to divert attention from the 70m scandal thats breaking out in all directions. They've had 24 hours of distraction, lets get back to the 70m issue

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

JAG

Top 20
1714081697910.png

1714081722096.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'd say Z and C desperate here to divert attention from the 70m scandal thats breaking out in all directions. They've had 24 hours of distraction, lets get back to the 70m issue
This is exactly what I think.

I believe we would best be served if we completely ignored Ty/geist from here on.

There's a great saying, "Don't go where your enemy leads you."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep good call, please anyone with X jump onto Moise Katumbi’s account and spam his post with information relating to coniniere and Zijin fraud, avz et al. Gaining huge traction with many new Congolese following. Perfect timing for new cabinet to address as they take formation this week

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Yep good call, please anyone with X jump onto Moise Katumbi’s account and spam his post with information relating to coniniere and Zijin fraud, avz et al. Gaining huge traction with many new Congolese following. Perfect timing for new cabinet to address as they take formation this week

Reactions: 9 users
Ballsy AF if it is a Der Geist gimmick and not actually Ty

And he's 100% correct about the north imo as I've explained numerous times

View attachment 61542
Desperately trying to bait Nigel and SHs to distract, you only have to see the post by Katumbi to know it is game over for them.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Dazmac66

Regular

Make that 54K views! "No pressure for politicians at all." Hmmm not sure about that Schnitty, hard for Felix to ignore this coming fro such a prominent figure.

Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
A quick and hilarious note that Der Geist has suddenly unblocked me on X.
It seems he wants the engagement, the focus.

So in keeping with what I said before about not going where your enemy leads you, I suggest we all ignore him and let him piss into the wind with no engagement.
Same with Ty.

Well as with the acccounts I mean, I believe it's all the same people on both accounts.

Desperate move IMO, things might be about to happen.
Keep the focus and pressure on Cominiere and Zijin IMO.

Forget these losers.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Frank

Top 20
1714091971064.png

1714091997640.png

1714092066153.png

1714092094462.png

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
65k views and counting. That cockhead coniniere/bouclier guy going hard trying to hide the corruption also. Cominiere are surely fucked with new govt

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
For the record, here's what Outcast has posted on X via a whole series of short tweets, in response to Tryharder Dudcock assertions

Hey @LudbrookTy

You already likely know the specific events that transpired between Feb-2021 and Mar-2022 from Peter H., other sources and they are:

1. Mar-2021: after 4 formal reports were filed by $AVZ, the Decree to issue ML was given by MoM.

2. Apr, May-2021: #CAMd issued procedure to AVZ for next several steps of paperwork including calculating surface acreage for issuing Bill Invoice for mining rights of AVZ.

3. By this time the secret deal between #Zijin and @cominiereSA was ongoing without AVZ knowledge.

4. Jun, Jul-2021: @JFMF, at the time #CAMI MD was notified several times that Surface rights Invoice did not include "North" and should be corrected and recomputed for AVZ to make the Invoice payment.
@JFMF for the first time told AVZ that North is excluded on purpose.

5. Jul, Aug-2021: For first time AVZ suspected foul-play & demanded proper reason for excluding the North attaching the Mining Code & JVA legal Clauses as reference to this demand. @JFMK willingly ignored AVZ demand to buy more time for the hastily construed #Zijin deal.

6. Aug, Sep-2021: MoM was involved along with AVZ legal who all together reviewed specific mining code & JVA legal clauses concluding the 60 day surface rights payment deadline is passed. MoM told AVZ that North will be given PR 5 year extention for AVZ Research Permit.

7. Sep-2021: Further, in these urgent MoM meetings, South will be given ML or the PE and AVZ should relinquish the North so that the South PE/ML and SOuth will be only used for Surface Rights. application is independent from North AVZ new 5 year extension PR. AVZ agreed.

8. Sep-2021: @cominiereSA for the first time sent a letter to AVZ that it will be selling 15% of its 25% to Zijin and AVZ must accept it. AVZ refused the deal by responding to the letter. It was now clear to AVZ why @JFMK was not issuing correct surface rights Invoice.

9. Oct, Nov-2021: It was now clear to AVZ that MoP was sabotaging the ML/PE and was pressuring AVZ to accept the Zijin deal. The paperwork to separate south & north had began by AVZ as MoM had originally assured AVZ that North be renewed for AVZ. This was never finalized.

10. Nov,Dec-2021: The application to separate north and south was never formally registered by cami because the process was underway. The document that is circulating on social media is the same doc. but has been modified by Cominiere where the box is "checked" by fraud.

11. Jan, Feb-2022: As AVZ never agreed to the north and south separation, the work in progress never got completed and registered formally. MoP, @JFMK were both angry at AVZ. AVZ announced that the Decree to issue ML/PE has been revoked with details.

12. Mar-2022: AVZ has the digital scan copy of document circulating on social media where the "properties"of software file shows "creation date" & "modified date" and the box is "not checked". This forensic analysis is to authenticate document is tamper proof for
@icsid

13. Hope these actual events and details are sufficient for @LudbrookTy to stop spreading lies & prevent him or her from further irreversible legal damage.

Of course all this will be meticulously documented at the ICC and ICSID, including the forensic evidence of fraudulent alterations of documents

Tryhard seems to have been seduced by the snake oil salesmen

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

TLH

Regular
I have just spoken to the AVZ admin lady who advised an announcement will be issued early next week.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Azzler

Top 20
That's just the quarterly we expected I think.

• Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, The Days of Our DRC Lives continues, while Felix fucks off to France :rolleyes:

As,

Formation of the government Judith Suminwa: why does the government announcement take time?

The new Prime Minister of the DRC, Judith Suminwa, appointed on April 1, has still not officially taken office.

Three weeks after her appointment by President Félix Tshisekedi, she is still in consultations to form her new government.

It was announced for the end of the month, but this deadline seems increasingly difficult to meet.

Officially, there is no constitutional deadline for forming a government in the Democratic Republic of Congo. :rolleyes:

We cannot speak of a delay regarding its announcement, however, sources close to the authorities assured that the new government team of the DRC should be revealed before the end of April.

A deadline which today seems difficult to meet.

The Head of State's schedule is particularly busy for the days to come, including a trip of several days to Europe and an official trip to France on April 28 and 29. :rolleyes:

The first since coming to power.

The president will be accompanied by outgoing ministers. :rolleyes:

“The government will rather be when it returns, probably around May 3,” explains a person close to the presidency.

One of the difficulties in forming this new government is due to the very nature of the Sacred Union of the Nation (USN), the platform which supported the candidacy of Félix Tshisekedi for this second term.

Its main quality is also sometimes its fault: it is gigantic. “Elephantic,” says a Congolese political scientist. :rolleyes:

At least 400 elected officials, nearly 40 parties with a large majority in the National Assembly of course, but a lot of waiting on the part of all these allies.

Towards a tighter cabinet

Expectations which are not necessarily aligned with the stated ambition of having a tighter ministerial cabinet.

We are talking about 45 positions compared to more than 55 today.

Even if the work had been cleared upstream by the secretary general of the UDPS Augustin Kabuya during his information mission, Prime Minister Judith Suminwa has her own ideas.

She therefore resumed a cycle of consultations, quite broad since this week, she met artists, trade union organizations and other actors in civil society.

The parties which can claim a position in the government, it is necessary to have at least seven elected officials, must propose three names of potential candidates per position, coming from three different provinces.

A balanced provincial distribution is, in fact, one of the key elements of the government puzzle.

Finally, last aspect, linked to respect for institutions, Judith Suminwa to begin her work must be presented to the National Assembly, for this, the office must be set up and it is not easy on that side either.

The presidential majority had to organize a primary to succeed in bringing out its candidate for president of the institution.

Primary held at the People's Palace in Kinshasa, the Congolese Parliament, this Tuesday and which saw the victory of Vital Kamerhe.

For political scientist Christian Moleka, what led to this primary was “the difficult management of ambitions”.

What Augustin Kabuya, who signed the summons of deputies for this primary, did not hide at all: “The candidates could not come to an agreement,” he confided to RFI.

“Discomfort within the Sacred Union” Three candidates for one position.

On the one hand, Vital Kamerhe, at the head of the second political force in the Assembly, after the UDPS, originating from the East, an important element, because the president and the Prime Minister are from the West, he ticked all the boxes to claim the perch.

But Modeste Bahati, outgoing president of the Senate, also from the East and at the head of a party with around thirty elected officials, saw himself changing rooms.

While Christophe Mboso, outgoing president of the Assembly, hoped to remain in office.

Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has not made a decision, at least not officially.

“Wanting to leave arbitration to elected officials reveals the indecision and unease that exists within the Sacred Union,” adds Christian Moleka. :rolleyes:

And it's not over, since several positions remain to be filled within the office of the National Assembly.

The UDPS, which therefore did not have the presidency, is aiming for the vice-presidency.

For which candidate?

A question to which there is no answer yet.

It will not be Augustin Kabuya who once announced that he wanted to run for this position, but who has since reversed this decision.

mediacongo

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom