AVZ Discussion 2022

Jazz

Regular
Not AVZ specifically , but related to the region.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
For the record, here's what Outcast has posted on X via a whole series of short tweets, in response to Tryharder Dudcock assertions

Hey @LudbrookTy

You already likely know the specific events that transpired between Feb-2021 and Mar-2022 from Peter H., other sources and they are:

1. Mar-2021: after 4 formal reports were filed by $AVZ, the Decree to issue ML was given by MoM.

2. Apr, May-2021: #CAMd issued procedure to AVZ for next several steps of paperwork including calculating surface acreage for issuing Bill Invoice for mining rights of AVZ.

3. By this time the secret deal between #Zijin and @cominiereSA was ongoing without AVZ knowledge.

4. Jun, Jul-2021: @JFMF, at the time #CAMI MD was notified several times that Surface rights Invoice did not include "North" and should be corrected and recomputed for AVZ to make the Invoice payment.
@JFMF for the first time told AVZ that North is excluded on purpose.

5. Jul, Aug-2021: For first time AVZ suspected foul-play & demanded proper reason for excluding the North attaching the Mining Code & JVA legal Clauses as reference to this demand. @JFMK willingly ignored AVZ demand to buy more time for the hastily construed #Zijin deal.

6. Aug, Sep-2021: MoM was involved along with AVZ legal who all together reviewed specific mining code & JVA legal clauses concluding the 60 day surface rights payment deadline is passed. MoM told AVZ that North will be given PR 5 year extention for AVZ Research Permit.

7. Sep-2021: Further, in these urgent MoM meetings, South will be given ML or the PE and AVZ should relinquish the North so that the South PE/ML and SOuth will be only used for Surface Rights. application is independent from North AVZ new 5 year extension PR. AVZ agreed.

8. Sep-2021: @cominiereSA for the first time sent a letter to AVZ that it will be selling 15% of its 25% to Zijin and AVZ must accept it. AVZ refused the deal by responding to the letter. It was now clear to AVZ why @JFMK was not issuing correct surface rights Invoice.

9. Oct, Nov-2021: It was now clear to AVZ that MoP was sabotaging the ML/PE and was pressuring AVZ to accept the Zijin deal. The paperwork to separate south & north had began by AVZ as MoM had originally assured AVZ that North be renewed for AVZ. This was never finalized.

10. Nov,Dec-2021: The application to separate north and south was never formally registered by cami because the process was underway. The document that is circulating on social media is the same doc. but has been modified by Cominiere where the box is "checked" by fraud.

11. Jan, Feb-2022: As AVZ never agreed to the north and south separation, the work in progress never got completed and registered formally. MoP, @JFMK were both angry at AVZ. AVZ announced that the Decree to issue ML/PE has been revoked with details.

12. Mar-2022: AVZ has the digital scan copy of document circulating on social media where the "properties"of software file shows "creation date" & "modified date" and the box is "not checked". This forensic analysis is to authenticate document is tamper proof for
@icsid

13. Hope these actual events and details are sufficient for @LudbrookTy to stop spreading lies & prevent him or her from further irreversible legal damage.

Of course all this will be meticulously documented at the ICC and ICSID, including the forensic evidence of fraudulent alterations of documents

Tryhard seems to have been seduced by the snake oil salesmen
Cookers gonna cook imo

Not even worth my time pointing out the numerous glaring errors in those posts like I did when he was crapping on about the purported 20 week master plan blueprint 26 weeks ago because I have covered it previously and clearly no one here cares about the truth

If anyone can actually prove that Dathcom didn't relinquish the north using the mining code I would love to hear it. Answers can be in French or English as I can read both. In the meantime I will be reviewing my notes of what Nigel said at the 2022 AGM regarding this matter and reading the exact wording of the May 4th 2022 official announcement by AVZ which doesn't mention any of that nonsense (and if it had of included that purported information I would have immediately sold all of my shares and avoided suspension) while I wait lmao

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

robface

Regular
Cookers gonna cook imo

Not even worth my time pointing out the numerous glaring errors in those posts like I did when he was crapping on about the purported 20 week master plan blueprint 26 weeks ago because I have covered it previously and clearly no one here cares about the truth

If anyone can actually prove that Dathcom didn't relinquish the north using the mining code I would love to hear it. Answers can be in French or English as I can read both. In the meantime I will be reviewing my notes of what Nigel said at the 2022 AGM regarding this matter and reading the exact wording of the May 4th 2022 official announcement by AVZ which doesn't mention any of that nonsense (and if it had of included that purported information I would have immediately sold all of my shares and avoided suspension) while I wait lmao
Can anyone remember the Nigel interview where he mentions organising a meeting before the ML Decree i think, where he says trying to get everyone for a meeting was like "herding cats"?.

I could feel his frustration and felt like something was in the back of his mind, in hindsight should have sold but the SP kept going up.

Reactions: 11 users

Nellie17

Regular
Cookers gonna cook imo

Just wondering the meaning of your -

'Is cookers gonna cook'?
(Whom is the cooker)?

I'm wondering if the cooker is the lion who 'was' about to roar?

Also can you please prove that Dathcom did relinquish the North using the mining code. In any language will do, as I will use Google translate.

Cheers,
Nells x

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Cookers gonna cook imo

"No one here cares about the truth", steady up.mate!
I have no idea what the truth is but Wouldn't DLA Piper have a fair understanding of this situation? Wouldn't they point out that half the tenement had been relinquished?

Reactions: 13 users
Just wondering the meaning of your -

'Is cookers gonna cook'?
(Whom is the cooker)?

I'm wondering if the cooker is the lion who 'was' about to roar?

Also can you please prove that Dathcom did relinquish the North using the mining code. In any language will do, as I will use Google translate.

Cheers,
Nells x
I purposefully kept the question as simple as possible and yet you still somehow failed. Feel free to try again whenever you have something of value to contribute and are done with only playing chinese whispers or engaging in ad hominem attacks on anyone that dares to question your dear leader even if they agree with pretty much everything else he says apart from this issue. Miaou miaou x
71c7ab1c-5c1b-4228-b89d-dd620f69de22_text.gif

Reactions: 7 users
"No one here cares about the truth", steady up.mate!
I have no idea what the truth is but Wouldn't DLA Piper have a fair understanding of this situation? Wouldn't they point out that half the tenement had been relinquished?
My request of loving to hear how Dathcom didn't relinquish the north using the mining code is especially open to anyone at DLA Piper. I think they are doing an amazing job given the circumstances. Particularly with their intervention on Marius's extra 5m as well as their advice to the bod regarding the 'significant further impetus for a negotiated outcome' that the ICSID interim orders provides.

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
I purposefully kept the question as simple as possible and yet you still somehow failed. Feel free to try again whenever you have something of value to contribute and are done with only playing chinese whispers or engaging in ad hominem attacks on anyone that dares to question your dear leader even if they agree with pretty much everything else he says apart from this issue. Miaou miaou x
View attachment 61591
She asked a pretty simple question buddy, yet you exploded instead of answering.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
let's not play into our fuckwit detractors hands and give them ammo to play with. (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
1714136157399.png

1714135455430.png

1714135600193.png

1714135655501.png

1714135848623.png

1714135690250.png

dog with a bone !.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Frank

Top 20
1714136532022.png

1714136685919.png

1714136719494.png

Make that 1,200,002 (y)

• Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
1714136867344.png

1714136939707.png

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
1714137087517.png

1714137130695.png

1714137235436.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20
1714137591975.png

1714137620077.png

1714137654083.png

1714138297106.png

1714138337368.png

• Fire
  • Sad

cruiser51

Top 20
1714153696072.png

CE.A April/2024/KATUMBI
LITHIUM/RD CONGO
THE EYE on Africa
MWENGE: analysis platform on African issues
Opponent Moïse Katumbi protests against corruption on Manono's lithium.
Par Kiki Kienge
Have corruption and embezzlement of public funds in DR Congo become the national sport of the authorities?
Only one day is missing, from Kinshasa to the provinces, for scandals of corruption and large-scale embezzlement of public money to emerge, which are only worth millions of US dollars.
The last scandal that pushed the opponent Moïse Katumbi, who has always been characterized by a certain eloquence, even when he was fed up, was the overcharging of the price of drilling and street lights for a government project.
Where a single drilling was billed to the Congolese State, at almost $300,000 and $5,000 compared to the $1,500 on the market:
<< In violation of the provisions of the public procurement law, the Ministry of Finance releases 400 million USD in emergency mode for 1000 drillings..." I have carried out more than 500 drillings in my career. The standard cost for one is less than 20,000 USD Where is the money going? The IMF and the World Bank are silent on this scandal. The money wasted could help millions.
compatriots in need. Congolese justice, so quick to deal with opponents, remains silent. >>>
Today, it is the corruption and mismanagement of lithium in Manono in the province of Tanganyika, which has filled the glass of patience of the leader of Ensemble pour la République.
After a sell-off of the shares of the Congolese people through COMINIERE in the DATHCOM joint venture, shares worth
$150,000,000 US sold for only $33,440,000, of which the Chinese unofficially paid $35,500,000 US.
From the expulsion of Australians from AVZ MINERALS to favor the Chinese from the ZIJIN group.
Here is the sell-off, corruption and embezzlement on the sale of 61% of the shares of MANONO LITHIUM, a joint venture on lithium between the Chinese company ZIJIN and the Congolese State:
“Corruption in the DRC is taking on scandalous proportions! After the sale of COMINIERE's shares, a colossal sum of 70 million USD landed in the coffers of a mysterious Congolese NGO Bouclier, whose president is himself a director of the public company.
Even more suspicious, of this transfer, 40 million USD mysteriously disappeared. All accusing fingers point at the Chinese company, a subsidiary of the Chinese miner Zijin Mining Group, in this bribery game. While Manono cries for help for the rehabilitation of the Piana-Mwanga dam, our elites are glutting themselves on the backs of the people. Why is the prosecutor remaining deaf to this matter, while the EITI has remained silent since 2021, without producing a report? Money evaporates, while our brothers and sisters in the East
suffer. Who will guarantee the future of our children when our resources are exhausted?
It is high time to put an end to this shameful looting and demand accountability. »
kikikienge a gmail.com

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

pow4ade

Regular
Fyi, The Days of Our DRC Lives continues, while Felix fucks off to France :rolleyes:

As,

Formation of the government Judith Suminwa: why does the government announcement take time?

The new Prime Minister of the DRC, Judith Suminwa, appointed on April 1, has still not officially taken office.

Three weeks after her appointment by President Félix Tshisekedi, she is still in consultations to form her new government.

It was announced for the end of the month, but this deadline seems increasingly difficult to meet.

Officially, there is no constitutional deadline for forming a government in the Democratic Republic of Congo. :rolleyes:

We cannot speak of a delay regarding its announcement, however, sources close to the authorities assured that the new government team of the DRC should be revealed before the end of April.

A deadline which today seems difficult to meet.

The Head of State's schedule is particularly busy for the days to come, including a trip of several days to Europe and an official trip to France on April 28 and 29. :rolleyes:

The first since coming to power.

The president will be accompanied by outgoing ministers. :rolleyes:

“The government will rather be when it returns, probably around May 3,” explains a person close to the presidency.

One of the difficulties in forming this new government is due to the very nature of the Sacred Union of the Nation (USN), the platform which supported the candidacy of Félix Tshisekedi for this second term.

Its main quality is also sometimes its fault: it is gigantic. “Elephantic,” says a Congolese political scientist. :rolleyes:

At least 400 elected officials, nearly 40 parties with a large majority in the National Assembly of course, but a lot of waiting on the part of all these allies.

Towards a tighter cabinet

Expectations which are not necessarily aligned with the stated ambition of having a tighter ministerial cabinet.

We are talking about 45 positions compared to more than 55 today.

Even if the work had been cleared upstream by the secretary general of the UDPS Augustin Kabuya during his information mission, Prime Minister Judith Suminwa has her own ideas.

She therefore resumed a cycle of consultations, quite broad since this week, she met artists, trade union organizations and other actors in civil society.

The parties which can claim a position in the government, it is necessary to have at least seven elected officials, must propose three names of potential candidates per position, coming from three different provinces.

A balanced provincial distribution is, in fact, one of the key elements of the government puzzle.

Finally, last aspect, linked to respect for institutions, Judith Suminwa to begin her work must be presented to the National Assembly, for this, the office must be set up and it is not easy on that side either.

The presidential majority had to organize a primary to succeed in bringing out its candidate for president of the institution.

Primary held at the People's Palace in Kinshasa, the Congolese Parliament, this Tuesday and which saw the victory of Vital Kamerhe.

For political scientist Christian Moleka, what led to this primary was “the difficult management of ambitions”.

What Augustin Kabuya, who signed the summons of deputies for this primary, did not hide at all: “The candidates could not come to an agreement,” he confided to RFI.

“Discomfort within the Sacred Union” Three candidates for one position.

On the one hand, Vital Kamerhe, at the head of the second political force in the Assembly, after the UDPS, originating from the East, an important element, because the president and the Prime Minister are from the West, he ticked all the boxes to claim the perch.

But Modeste Bahati, outgoing president of the Senate, also from the East and at the head of a party with around thirty elected officials, saw himself changing rooms.

While Christophe Mboso, outgoing president of the Assembly, hoped to remain in office.

Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has not made a decision, at least not officially.

“Wanting to leave arbitration to elected officials reveals the indecision and unease that exists within the Sacred Union,” adds Christian Moleka. :rolleyes:

And it's not over, since several positions remain to be filled within the office of the National Assembly.

The UDPS, which therefore did not have the presidency, is aiming for the vice-presidency.

For which candidate?

A question to which there is no answer yet.

It will not be Augustin Kabuya who once announced that he wanted to run for this position, but who has since reversed this decision.

mediacongo
The Head of State's schedule including a trip of several days to Europe and an official trip to France on April 28 and 29. :rolleyes:

So the first thing a newly elected leader does is to indulge has-been ministers in a victory lap of dishonour.

A private planeful of crooks exercising diplomatic immunity head straight to Switzerland to stash the cash, then onto Monte Carlo to pick up a villa for exile.

Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

BRICK

Regular
The Head of State's schedule including a trip of several days to Europe and an official trip to France on April 28 and 29. :rolleyes:

So the first thing a newly elected leader does is to indulge has-been ministers in a victory lap of dishonour.

A private planeful of crooks exercising diplomatic immunity head straight to Switzerland to stash the cash, then onto Monte Carlo to pick up a villa for exile.

Jesus wept.
yep i wonder how many of them will forget to get ont he plane home at the end.....

MV5BMjAxOTU1NzgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MTM3._V1_.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Dijon101

Regular
Tag every post on twitter #corruptionRDC and #JusticePourManono just like Moise.

Carlos we all know how muddy the waters are. I can remember everyone being shocked that we relinquished the north. I can also remember reading that documents had been forged and altered after AVZ had submitted them. All in relation to the mining decree.

I'm not stating this as fact, will go back and check my info on Monday.
I honestly can't wait the see all the information from our court cases to be made publicly available, so the facts are there for everyone to read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_084446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_084446_Chrome.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 25 users

Misfits

Regular
She asked a pretty simple question buddy, yet you exploded instead of answering.
That is just Carlos being Carlos. Wait for the 15 page reply with copy and paste articles. Google translate is good too.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Tag every post on twitter #corruptionRDC and #JusticePourManono just like Moise.

Carlos we all know how muddy the waters are. I can remember everyone being shocked that we relinquished the north. I can also remember reading that documents had been forged and altered after AVZ had submitted them. All in relation to the mining decree.

I'm not stating this as fact, will go back and check my info on Monday.
I honestly can't wait the see all the information from our court cases to be made publicly available, so the facts are there for everyone to read.
Anyone claiming to know what happened with the north is a liar, it's as simple as that.
We can only speculate from what we've heard, and rumors.

All we've heard from Nigel on the matter was that AVZ were tricked into believing the President himself demanded this condition in order to gain a Mining Licence.
Nigel was told by the president himself that he asked for no such deal, which implies that it was probably Mupunde who tricked him into the bargain.

The other rumor is that Mupunde threatened Balthazar with death if he didn't sign over the north.

Any deal struck under false pretenses or under duress is null and void.

As for fuckface trying to stir up trouble, he's claiming that by not asking shareholders if it was ok to give up the north to get the ML, it's some kind of negligence on his part as a director.
And that's just straight up nonsense.
It's his call to bargain what he feels will get best shareholder value, and many terms of deals made would be understandably confidential. Shareholders aren't directors privvy to the details.

They just phrase it and word it to make it sound like Nigel did a dodgy.
Whatever really happened, it was Nigels call to make.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom