Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
And it is only Saturday...

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Chase

Regular
Yeah fair point mate! I appreciate the balanced convo over here. I don’t expect Nigel to go anywhere and I’m sure we can all appreciate the absolute shit he’s going through for this. I do agree with silent one. It’s a hell of a gig he’s got. Wouldn’t wish it on my enemies. (But I’d do it for 400k a year) Especially with pricks like me taking pot shots from the bleachers. But I guess I haven’t drank enough coolaid to sing his praises. Sorry for that I’ll take a bigger sip Tenders is hopefully another in a long line of bullshit scams being cooked up by zinjin. I’m of the thought that the silence is because they are working relentlessly to get us an outcome. Just be nice to hear it from them. Be nice to see them working the media and pushing for a broader understanding of the corruptions. Australians/Americans should all know when they jump into invest in clean energy in the DRC. That it is completely owned by China and you will lose everything. My sympathies are with the people of DRC.
Well said mate..I for one like your responses.

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
FF1CD734-4D62-4C04-95A9-7446933AB7C4.jpeg
2EA61B82-0A91-40D6-BB4F-BB1176EC59A7.png

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Goat

Regular
Ok. Incoming ICC announcement on its way. There has been a delay but I’ve had word from the water source that it’s on its way. I do not know the content or if it means game on or game over as it’s commercial in confidence, but progress has been made.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Remark

Top 20
Is it imminent though?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ok. Incoming ICC announcement on its way. There has been a delay but I’ve has word from the water source that it’s on its way. I do not know the content or if it means game on or game over as it’s commercial in confidence, but progress has been made.
Well at least I'm now really informed! :ROFLMAO::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Of course it is fukkin imminent ffs.
The real long termers do a deep dive to their plums and tell you exactly how imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
The real long termers do a deep dive to their plums and tell you exactly how imminent.

Why am I still awake . It must be my plums

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Anyway let's not bag the GOAT for passing on info - thanks mate. On another note the heat is being turned up on old snake head on the bird. Not sure if this is the best way to go but may be reality of living in the lawless jungle.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep I’ve heard and seen the same, might explain why Celestin has gone missing publically, icc coming this week hope it’s a catalyst

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Roger2018

Why can’t people spell lose? Does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Goat

Regular
  • Haha

Goat

Regular

If it’s not next week then you can squeeze me plums. ICC has handed down a verdict so the ball is in their court to officially communicate to AVZ to allow the announcement.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Makes you wonder if Zijin has again tried to jump on the hand grande before ICC release it - assuming it’s positive for avz

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Mute22

Regular
Ok. Incoming ICC announcement on its way. There has been a delay but I’ve had word from the water source that it’s on its way. I do not know the content or if it means game on or game over as it’s commercial in confidence, but progress has been made.
Between you and Geo I have faith something is coming.

I hope it leads to some indication of progress, because my shitposting is only going to become more unhinged the longer this goes on.

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Sorry Goat. But......

If progress has been made, how could it be "Game over"?........

• Thinking
Top Bottom