Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

aon

Regular
This grub below looks as thou the President has just advised him he will face rule '303' in an effort to eliminate corruption and the embarrassment that he has brought to the DRC. ⚰️
1709871537199.png
l
As a final request I think he is pondering if Felix will allow him a Big Mac and fries as they were once bro's :unsure::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Earlyspeed

Emerged
Tenders for constructions for Manono Lithium...

View attachment 58705

1709873652606.png

AVZ shareholders tendering to bring this onto the Zijin site. For anyone unsure of the reference, Google Marvin Heemeyer

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Spikerama

Regular
Welcome to Shitshow Friday, folks.

If you're here for the yodelling lesson, please form an orderly orderly orderly orderly queue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mute22

Regular
Don't worry guys, my contact said that we will have news next week.

1709880260635.png

• Haha
  • Sad
D

Deleted member 2378

I know about the sovereign risk, but the manager of the company I have invested gave me the information in a interview that they have a good relationship with the government and are close to a ML. While he gave this interview behind the scenes he knew already the shit is coming and the MoP gave 15% to zijin and dathomir is a bastard. Unfortunately I can’t show the interview because the company ordered to delete the most. And instead they allow me to sell they used a voluntary suspension to „protect“ us. In the end the suspension protected huge salaries with bonuses because they had to travel to the country where the project is. But the best bod on the asx was clever enough to underestimated the corruption and lose the whole shit instead of making a deal before it’s a step to much in the asshole of destruction.

And the worst thing is hoots now use my posts for his agenda on hotcrapper, fu*king b*tch! I’m the most pessimistic tse asshole, but used by the hoots is a little to much. So it was my final vomit. See you in the hell or valhalla.

• Haha

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Nellie17

Regular
I know about the sovereign risk, but the manager of the company I have invested gave me the information in a interview that they have a good relationship with the government and are close to a ML. While he gave this interview behind the scenes he knew already the shit is coming and the MoP gave 15% to zijin and dathomir is a bastard. Unfortunately I can’t show the interview because the company ordered to delete the most. And instead they allow me to sell they used a voluntary suspension to „protect“ us. In the end the suspension protected huge salaries with bonuses because they had to travel to the country where the project is. But the best bod on the asx was clever enough to underestimated the corruption and lose the whole shit instead of making a deal before it’s a step to much in the asshole of destruction.

And the worst thing is hoots now use my posts for his agenda on hotcrapper, fu*king b*tch! I’m the most pessimistic tse asshole, but used by the hoots is a little to much. So it was my final vomit. See you in the hell or valhalla.
Haven't logged in for a while to see what's been happening and now after reading multiple pages I can see why!

Pretty sure that I haven't missed a thing. Between Rynodick and yourself (and a few others), I may as well have been reading hotcrapper! What cockheads you two are!!!

Have a great weekend & stay cool,
Nells xx

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

RHyNO

Regular
Good fuck off Rynolittle dick and don't come back
Nice one mate I believe it’s thestockexchange.com not positivedelusion.com

• Fire
  • Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your grievances Ryno, not worth complaining about until we have an outcome as Nigel isn’t going anywhere

Reactions: 8 users

RHyNO

Regular
Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your grievances Ryno, not worth complaining about until we have an outcome as Nigel isn’t going anywhere
Yeah fair point mate! I appreciate the balanced convo over here. I don’t expect Nigel to go anywhere and I’m sure we can all appreciate the absolute shit he’s going through for this. I do agree with silent one. It’s a hell of a gig he’s got. Wouldn’t wish it on my enemies. (But I’d do it for 400k a year) Especially with pricks like me taking pot shots from the bleachers. But I guess I haven’t drank enough coolaid to sing his praises. Sorry for that I’ll take a bigger sip Tenders is hopefully another in a long line of bullshit scams being cooked up by zinjin. I’m of the thought that the silence is because they are working relentlessly to get us an outcome. Just be nice to hear it from them. Be nice to see them working the media and pushing for a broader understanding of the corruptions. Australians/Americans should all know when they jump into invest in clean energy in the DRC. That it is completely owned by China and you will lose everything. My sympathies are with the people of DRC.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Mostly agree and you won’t ever hear me singing the praises of Nigel from a rooftop, the amount of times he Has told people to hold on and don’t sell, govt support et el I’m sure he’s very fucking embarrassed about how this has turned out.

Nigel is adequately incentivised to achieve an equitable outcome and reminds me of the quote “show me an incentive and I’ll show you an outcome”.

But yea, I’m no fan either but it’s what we’ve got to work with and all we can do is wait around until he’s so kind to give us an update

• Fire

Mute22

Regular
I can imagine this is now very personal for Nigel and the team. Although that may cloud some judgement, you cannot buy that kind of motivation for a BOD.

Can this absolute gronk eat glass already?
1709939086800.png

1709939120248.png

1709939214400.png

1709939267196.png

1709939357610.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

RHyNO

Regular
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I can imagine this is now very personal for Nigel and the team. Although that may cloud some judgement, you cannot buy that kind of motivation for a BOD.

Can this absolute gronk eat glass already?
View attachment 58768

View attachment 58769
View attachment 58770
View attachment 58771
View attachment 58772

It's almost impossible to fathom that an official organisation / quasi Govt Department would post this sort of shit on a public forum

Correction......it is impossible to fathom

What sort of actual fucking lunatic is running that asylum???

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom