AVZ Discussion 2022

Mute22

Regular
Search volume for AVZ in Europe has dropped off (Austria was #1 for search back in 2022) however interest is stronger than ever in the DRC.

I remember checking this back in 2021 and it was basically only Australia, Austria and Germany with DRC having very little search results.

I suppose we have the few good journalists in the DRC for keeping interest with the locals. Although 95% of the searches are probably Comminerie seething.

IMG_4242.png

Attachments

• IMG_4243.png
    IMG_4243.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

RHyNO

Regular
The ASX Announcements do not operate like a chat forum. We all know what sovereign risk is (and if you dont then thats on you). We also know that things are very fluid at the moment and the Board cannot make announcements unless they are cemented in fact and signed sealed and delivered. Nigel has as I understand it 50,000,000 + shares at risk and so he definitely has skin in the game and would want to maximize value.

We need to wait for the announcements as there is no point in speculating.

The DRC have been known to say one thing and do something else - its a challenge and I wouldnt want to be dealing with the associated stress and dangers that are the DRC.

Oh and by the way, I certainly would have liked to retire now but clearly cant because of our current predicament. The only option we have is to fully support the Board and you all can have your say at the next AGM.

Feel free to nominate yourself for a Board position if you think you have the solutions and answers. You couldnt pay me enough to be dealing with the stress and challenges of the DRC.

Anyway, I am simply waiting for the announcements and I fully support the Board under these exceptionally difficult circumstances.

Regards,

SilentOne - DYOR
His fantasy share value is certainly something but skin it is not! Skin implies if it goes bad he loses something. To lose skin. His pay packet is 3 times what it should be. He paid himself performance bonuses while we were in suspension for 17 months. What skin!!! He’s taken home 3million dollars to get us all into this mess. The guy has no idea how to use the media, no idea about international law and it’s implications. You could absolutely pay me $400k a year to take shit from a bunch of corrupt ministers and mislead shareholders about the strength of their investment ownership. Where do I sign!!! I don’t want to be on the board. I just want to sell my shares when the sovereign risk is to great for my appetite. Like now. Or within days of the revelation of this outcome.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

SilentOne

Regular
His fantasy share value is certainly something but skin it is not! Skin implies if it goes bad he loses something. To lose skin. His pay packet is 3 times what it should be. He paid himself performance bonuses while we were in suspension for 17 months. What skin!!! He’s taken home 3million dollars to get us all into this mess. The guy has no idea how to use the media, no idea about international law and it’s implications. You could absolutely pay me $400k a year to take shit from a bunch of corrupt ministers and mislead shareholders about the strength of their investment ownership. Where do I sign!!! I don’t want to be on the board. I just want to sell my shares when the sovereign risk is to great for my appetite. Like now. Or within days of the revelation of this outcome.

Hi RHyN)1980,

Well I look forward to seeing you running for a Board position at the next AGM and providing us a presentation on your vision.

I stand by Nigel and the hard work that he and his team have put in.

I have worked in 3rd world countries and understand how that part of the world operates. Nigel and his team would be working long and hard and also navigating the dangers of the region. I certainly wouldn't want the job and you couldn't pay me enough to do it.

But hey look forward to seeing you nominate, and we can see after the vote who agrees with you.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
Where's this big announcement that was supposed to drop on Tuesday ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Anyone have access to Africa Business?

1709863768872.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Tenders for constructions for Manono Lithium...

1709863905030.png

Attachments

• 1709863973071.png
    1709863973071.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

taofufa

View attachment 58705
Anticipated piecemeal project to be implemented of Manono lithium mine:All works under this project are to be carried out between March 20, 2024-December 31, 2024.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
what a nightmare.....they're pushing on with tenders and we're fucked

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

taofufa

what a nightmare.....they're pushing on with tenders and we're fucked
Hate to be negative but this is concerning :(

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.13.43.png

I wish FT would read this correct observation, but he is probably still planting trees in the Qatar desert, while it is not too hot.

• Sad
  • Love

Bray

Regular
Anticipated piecemeal project to be implemented of Manono lithium mine:All works under this project are to be carried out between March 20, 2024-December 31, 2024.
Hahah what a joke we are so fucking fuckeded

• Haha

View attachment 58705
would this just be for the northern section?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20

Bray

Regular
I would have thought so . Is anyone surprised ?
Then the drc will say how zinjin did such a good job they can start working on the south 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

Flexi

Regular
1709852640125-png.58681
1709852827198.png

Attachments

• 1709852640125.png
    1709852640125.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,623
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular

View attachment 58705
369563206@qq.com

Tendering using a qq mail box?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

LX600

Regular
Looks like a random account

Attachments

• IMG_0104.png
    IMG_0104.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 57

Pokok

Regular
For all those on the east coast , start the drinks early ,

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
369563206@qq.com

Tendering using a qq mail box?
Address of Manono Lithium in Lubumbashi, they must like the rural aspect, or a new industrial park. 11B must be the subdivided block with the swimming pool in the backyard.
Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 12.05.54.png

• Thinking
Top Bottom