AVZ Discussion 2022

aon

Regular
Frank you legend don’t get me wrong your on point every time with this stuff but !!!!

Will it be enough to get our Money Out or Back ? Is what I think some are asking or thinking right ?

I know you are also…

What’s it going to take for us to get out of this SHIT HOLE SITUATION that we find ourselves all in…

Like most I’ve got alot of $$$$ locked up in this mess and we need a outcome..

Let’s hope it’s a great one for all of us 👍

GLTAH
"Will it be enough to get our Money Out or Back ?":confused:
Fk getting our money back, 10 times our money back or it's Fkg war! 👿
Jag died mate! ok he came back to life like jesus, 'but he still died'! at least one other bloke I know had a triple bypass!
Nah mate, we do not want just our f'ng money back, we want their ..ts and lots of dough for all this shit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
After authorizing the handling of current affairs, President Félix Tshisekedi imposes restrictions on the resigning government

A few hours after authorizing the resigning government to carry on with current affairs following the resignation of most ministers, the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi also imposed restrictions on the national executive.

According to the press release signed by his chief of staff, Félix Tshisekedi imposed the following restrictions:

1. The suspension, until further notice, of recruitment, appointments, promotions and personnel movements at all levels;

2. The suspension, until further notice, of commitments, liquidations and payments of all public expenditure other than those linked to personnel costs;

3. The suspension of service missions outside the country for all members of the Government and the staff of their offices, except for travel linked to certain specific files for which requests for authorization will be examined on a case-by-case basis;

4. The prohibition of resorting to cession, transfer or alienation operations of State assets other than those already undertaken.

It should be noted that exceptional cases requiring an exemption will be subject to prior authorization from the Head of State.

This decision taken by Félix Tshisekedi hit the headlines, some believe that he violated the constitution after the Constitutional Court had already ruled on this subject by refusing the accumulation of functions.

mediacongo

The Plot thickens, Talk about things that make you go :unsure:

Hmmm !.jpg

Plot thickens.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
After authorizing the handling of current affairs, President Félix Tshisekedi imposes restrictions on the resigning government

A few hours after authorizing the resigning government to carry on with current affairs following the resignation of most ministers, the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi also imposed restrictions on the national executive.

According to the press release signed by his chief of staff, Félix Tshisekedi imposed the following restrictions:

1. The suspension, until further notice, of recruitment, appointments, promotions and personnel movements at all levels;

2. The suspension, until further notice, of commitments, liquidations and payments of all public expenditure other than those linked to personnel costs;

3. The suspension of service missions outside the country for all members of the Government and the staff of their offices, except for travel linked to certain specific files for which requests for authorization will be examined on a case-by-case basis;

4. The prohibition of resorting to cession, transfer or alienation operations of State assets other than those already undertaken.

It should be noted that exceptional cases requiring an exemption will be subject to prior authorization from the Head of State.

This decision taken by Félix Tshisekedi hit the headlines, some believe that he violated the constitution after the Constitutional Court had already ruled on this subject by refusing the accumulation of functions.

mediacongo

View attachment 57500

View attachment 57501

"It should be noted that exceptional cases requiring brown paper bags will be subject to prior authorization from the Head of State"

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
"It should be noted that exceptional cases requiring brown paper bags will be subject to prior authorization from the Head of State"
You beat me to it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

mediacongo

View attachment 57500

View attachment 57501
If the government stops you from travelling and transferring money, it is time to become resourceful......
This is one way to have a low profile and travel below the radar.....

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 11.04.04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Jag died mate! at least one other bloke I know had a triple bypass!
Nah mate, we do not want just our money back, we want their ..ts and lots of dough for all this shit.
Jag died?!?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
He did, but he was reincarnated, or is that resuscitated? I always get those two mixed up.
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 3.33.25 pm.png

In honour of JAG...
TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20
He did, but he was reincarnated, or is that resuscitated? I always get those two mixed up.
You mean a blow up job?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
  • Love

Rediah

Regular
I hope Jag is all good, nothing can happen to that man.
Waiting for this from the legend himself..

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 4.08.35 PM.png

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Think JAG( Jason ) had a near death experience at the Dentist 🙈
1708583615451.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
If "The Big Dog" Jules ( JAK ) doesn't get the PM Job, then my Vote is for Jonnno (y)

1708583946295.png

1708583967720.png

A Man on a Mission, like a Dog with a Bone - Go Sic 'Em Rex - I mean Jonnno :love:

dog with a bone.png

1708603579093.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

JAG

Top 20
Jag died mate! at least one other bloke I know had a triple bypass!
Nah mate, we do not want just our money back, we want their ..ts and lots of dough for all this shit.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Jesus Fn Christ! Can you let me know I died next time @aon

Like seriously WTF, my phone has been going off this arvo!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Well you did die but not today........it was a while ago and you did manage to resurrect

Just didn't take 3 days :ROFLMAO::cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Take the fukkin battery out your phone sunshine.
All these twins lining up to give you a blow job, ffs what is your problem??
I would play half dead any time np's!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
ARSP cancels the contracts of three subcontracting companies for violation of the law by SICOMINES

The Regulatory Authority for Subcontracting in the Private Sector has sanctioned, for non-compliance with legal measures, three subcontractors who between them hold contracts worth more than a billion US dollars.

The first two companies targeted by this administrative measure are the companies CRSN (CREC7, CREC 9) and International Fourteenth First (Company 141) also called Synohydro.

They are held by the shareholders of SICOMINES who disguise themselves as subcontractors, notes the ARSP.

The third company sanctioned is Bangde Construction.

“These companies are not eligible, they are paid abroad and that does not benefit the country’s tax administration.

We have given a moratorium to prevent all SICOMINES operations from stopping suddenly and these companies will be replaced by companies with majority Congolese capital,” said Miguel Kashal Katemb, general director of ARSP.

According to him, this measure will allow Congolese companies to win contracts and hire several thousand young people.

Miguel Kashal specified that this approach is part of the President of the Republic's fight for job creation, through the promotion of entrepreneurship and the diversification of the national economy.

mediacongo

Sinohydro is a Chinese state-owned hydropower engineering and construction company.

In the 2012 Engineering News-Record Top 225 Global Contractors, a ranking by annual revenue, the company is 14th by overall position, and 6th among Chinese construction companies.

SINOHYDRO Corporation Ltd. offers engineering and constructions services.

The Company provides hydropower engineering, hydraulic engineering, airports, and highways construction services.

SINOHYDRO also offers investment, building materials sales, import and export, and other services.

#Disbelief.jpg

When will the DRC / Felix wake up to the Deceit & Dishonesty and do something

Like fight for Manono :rolleyes:

ay-caramba-.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well seems like AVZ shareholders are all nicely tucked up in bed at 10:30pm on a Friday night....

Or they're all out absolutely pumping and we won't see them again until at least 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon!:ROFLMAO::cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom