AVZ Discussion 2022

Chase

Regular
Im off my meds just decided it's time to be real , africa is a outback dunny and will never move forward except for the corrupt low life,mat

so I am on the money , I also this ground is so big there might be many countries that dont want it to be mined , Aus included its all about money for everybody we are just the small turds , so for anybody here that is so confident that AVZ will be a winner for them I have 90,000 shares at 79c lets see if I can sell them , I dont fuck5n think so anti up
Bud calm the farm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
Is it just me or has @cominiere's tone changed on X? Seems to be using a different tone & writing style.

I could be wrong but I think Celestine has put Alain back on coffee duty & is posting on his own:unsure:

Something has changed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Scoota30

Regular
Is it just me or has @cominiere's tone changed on X? Seems to be using a different tone & writing style.

I could be wrong but I think Celestine has put Alain back on coffee duty & is posting on his own:unsure:

Something has changed.
The only thing that's changing is cash in the bank keeps going down, while the imaginary ICC fines against comineire keep racking up 🤣 Ying and Yang.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular
The only thing that's changing is cash in the bank keeps going down, while the imaginary ICC fines against comineire keep racking up 🤣 Ying and Yang.
nothing has changed albeit one day closer to knowing for sure where cooked,,, what a fucking farce

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

aon

Regular
Yeah i think chances of seeing something is low. We've definitely been fucked over and from that perspective I am ok if the company fucks everyone over too.

Have said in the past that if we don't get that win/win situation then i want everyone to lose/lose (DRC/China)
Macbeth might say....
1707916369511.png

these pric?s stay very rich see no racist comment while the little man is out of the loop , I for 1 think we will get nothing , not even our money back , I have all but given up now but lets see if we get easter eggs ( HA ) or a Xmas present this year or will we be still talking till I am living on the street , these cunts dont care
Yeah i think chances of seeing something is low. We've definitely been fucked over and from that perspective I am ok if the company fucks everyone over too.

Have said in the past that if we don't get that win/win situation then i want everyone to lose/lose (DRC/China)
gut says no chance of getting $$ back, hope says yeah we got a chance..

whom do we trust :unsure:
nothing has changed albeit one day closer to knowing for sure where cooked,,, what a fucking farce
Clearly the criminal case brought by Cong against Graeme and Dathcom is causing problems with the DRC government. Although the MoM didn't cite it directly in her cancellation decree. The appeal judge for the criminal proceedings has suspended the sentence and reduced the fine pending AVZ / Dathcom's appeal to the Supreme Court and the outcome will depend on the result of arbitration.

AVZ say they are willing to do a deal with Cong if he withdraws the criminal complaint. But it's been months since they said that and nothing so far. That's because Cong doesn't actually give a fuck about more money and just wants to impede AVZ as much as possible for the benefit of his Chinese masters. The tomato on the crapper also hinted the criminal case will be dropped in exchange for the north indicating further collusion between our enemies.

Without a deal to remove the criminal complaint our only choice is to prove that Cong didn't follow the SPA's correctly in the appropriate forum of the ICC and then return to the highest court within the DRC and have the whole thing thrown out. But that won't happen until Q4 2024 at the earliest. If you voted for the current bod over MMGA at the AGM then you voted for this strategy so suck it the fuck up. At least you have me on your side haha

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Azzler

Top 20
Let me be equally frank with you. If you lack the spine to let our detractors openly sow discord amongst our ranks without pushback as they blatantly steal your money. Thats on you.

If you think letting the 100s, perhaps 1000s of non engaged investors read open lies/succumb to the bullshit that is being spewed. Your call. But Ive had multiple of my non engaged friends come to me and ask me is [insert bullshit] true because they read it from one of the fuckwits. It's been two years, they have an agenda, theyre not stopping. Feel free to put your head in the sand but.

Do you need 2 platforms that have the same users discussing the same news or think HC is some holy ground that literally can't be replicated at a place that you're having this very discussion. Bullshit you're now bringing here mind you.

You're not going to get some magic information on HC that couldn't be gained here or on twitter. I'll continue to treat it as a gutter, you're welcome to do whatever you like. Do you perhaps feel like getting on with the discussion at hand?
Hey @timb89 although obviously some people object to your postings on HC, I think most people, me included think what you're doing over there is fantastic.

You're absolutely destroying all their bullshit every day, they post insessantly only to appear like their not getting smashed and humiliated but they are badly, everyone sees it. So I just want to encourage you to keep up the great work :)

It IS infuriating to see the fools post such misinformation, misdirection and outright bullshit, so constantly and without being moderated.
So trust me when I say many hundreds of people smile at their screens when they read you destroying them post after post.

But it's not just about ironing out all the misinformation as you know, it's about discrediting the platform that these trolls are freely allowed to freerange upon.
It's the mods fault for allowing them, so please, continue to make the place stink worse that it ever did!

I Got It Yes GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bray

Regular
Clearly the criminal case brought by Cong against Graeme and Dathcom is causing problems with the DRC government. Although the MoM didn't cite it directly in her cancellation decree. The appeal judge for the criminal proceedings has suspended the sentence and reduced the fine pending AVZ / Dathcom's appeal to the Supreme Court and the outcome will depend on the result of arbitration.

AVZ say they are willing to do a deal with Cong if he withdraws the criminal complaint. But it's been months since they said that and nothing so far. That's because Cong doesn't actually give a fuck about more money and just wants to impede AVZ as much as possible for the benefit of his Chinese masters. The tomato on the crapper also hinted the criminal case will be dropped in exchange for the north indicating further collusion between our enemies.

Without a deal to remove the criminal complaint our only choice is to prove that Cong didn't follow the SPA's correctly in the appropriate forum of the ICC and then return to the highest court within the DRC and have the whole thing thrown out. But that won't happen until Q4 2024 at the earliest. If you voted for the current bod over MMGA at the AGM then you voted for this strategy so suck it the fuck up. At least you have me on your side haha
Bloody thankful ya hear to explain all this shit because honestly I don’t understand 90% written in lawyer speak

Gut still says fucked tho 😂

Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
Hey @timb89 although obviously some people object to your postings on HC, I think most people, me included think what you're doing over there is fantastic.

You're absolutely destroying all their bullshit every day, they post insessantly only to appear like their not getting smashed and humiliated but they are badly, everyone sees it. So I just want to encourage you to keep up the great work :)

It IS infuriating to see the fools post such misinformation, misdirection and outright bullshit, so constantly and without being moderated.
So trust me when I say many hundreds of people smile at their screens when they read you destroying them post after post.

But it's not just about ironing out all the misinformation as you know, it's about discrediting the platform that these trolls are freely allowed to freerange upon.
It's the mods fault for allowing them, so please, continue to make the place stink worse that it ever did!

I Got It Yes GIF

Cheers mate. I cannot let the cunts that steal from us control the narrative and speak freely. I'm fully aware I'm being annoying. That's my intention. But I can assure everyone I am not in anyway trying to bring that here. If HC is a gutter, I say we treat it as such and refer everyone here.

If we lose this, I'll be the first one championing poltical action to take the Norton Gold Fields.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

wombat74

Top 20

What concerns me is Locke have until the end of March to decide whether they want to loan us the $20 mil . Roughly around the same time we'll be running on the fumes of fumes . Who agreed to that dumb ass condition ? What's Nigel's back up plan if Locke tell us to sod off ? Should he have attempted to raise funds earlier ? Anyone have any ideas ? Surely we have not come this far to fall on our sword due to financial mismanagement ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
Nige.

Call twiggy

Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
What concerns me is Locke have until the end of March to decide whether they want to loan us the $20 mil . Roughly around the same time we'll be running on the fumes of fumes . Who agreed to that dumb ass condition ? What's Nigel's back up plan if Locke tell us to sod off ? Should he have attempted to raise funds earlier ? Anyone have any ideas ? Surely we have not come this far to fall on our sword due to financial mismanagement ?
What concerns me is Locke have until the end of March to decide whether they want to loan us the $20 mil . Roughly around the same time we'll be running on the fumes of fumes .

Sans investing activities we should have enough until at least Q3 at current burn rate but funding will need to be sorted by July at the latest imo

Also we have to pay Locke 200k USD if they say no or even if they just don't make a decision by the end of March unless due diligence exclusive period is extended

Announcement about term sheet says 'AVZ's preference continues to be to achieve resolution of the various disputes by agreement. However, AVZ's opponents have adopted a strategy of delaying negotiations in anticipation that AVZ will run out of funds and be unable to protect its rights. The Binding Term Sheet with Locke Capital demonstrates that this strategy will not succeed. If necessary, AVZ will prosecute all of the proceedings.'

Who agreed to that dumb ass condition ?

The bod

What's Nigel's back up plan if Locke tell us to sod off ?

We hired Poynton Stavrianou (corporate advisory firm) a few months back to lead efforts to raise funding. Hopefully they have some tricks up their sleeves.

Either that or Nigel will read Postcard from Mallorca for pointers

Should he have attempted to raise funds earlier ?

Yes definitely. Or not have drilled as much once it was apparent we would potentially need to spend years in litigation. I find it bizarre that we are needing to rely on an external company's read of the situation for our financial and potentially operational future when we had 65 million bucks in da bank when entering suspension.

Anyone have any ideas ?

We can raise funds through existing shareholders. Or potentially a private equity deal. But terms would be horrendous for our valuation imo

One good sign is that Jan hasn't quit yet haha

Surely we have not come this far to fall on our sword due to financial mismanagement ?

Surely

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Roger2018

Regular
What concerns me is Locke have until the end of March to decide whether they want to loan us the $20 mil . Roughly around the same time we'll be running on the fumes of fumes .

Sans investing activities we should have enough until at least Q3 at current burn rate but funding will need to be sorted by July at the latest imo

Also we have to pay Locke 200k USD if they say no or even if they just don't make a decision by the end of March unless due diligence exclusive period is extended

Announcement about term sheet says 'AVZ's preference continues to be to achieve resolution of the various disputes by agreement. However, AVZ's opponents have adopted a strategy of delaying negotiations in anticipation that AVZ will run out of funds and be unable to protect its rights. The Binding Term Sheet with Locke Capital demonstrates that this strategy will not succeed. If necessary, AVZ will prosecute all of the proceedings.'

The bod

We hired Poynton Stavrianou (corporate advisory firm) a few months back to lead efforts to raise funding. Hopefully they have some tricks up their sleeves.

Yes definitely. Or not have drilled as much once it was apparent we would potentially need to spend years in litigation. I find it bizarre that we are needing to rely on an external company's read of the situation for our financial and potentially operational future when we had 65 million bucks in da bank when entering suspension.

Anyone have any ideas ?

We can raise funds through existing shareholders. Or potentially a private equity deal. But terms would be horrendous for our valuation imo

Surely we have not come this far to fall on our sword due to financial mismanagement ?

Surely
Legal aid? 😂
Seriously though Aus government should fund legal costs. If Avz won - got to mine, they would get a shit load of tax just from cap gains

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

hedrox

Regular
That's right @Carlos Danger ....there is way too much interest of all different players in this project to not let it fall into Chinese hands.
What's a lousy 20 million $ in relation to the value of this enterprise...chicken feed.
Money won't be the problem....ISCD early results show most probably an positive outcome for AVZ.
Let's see.....but that show is far from over...imo

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Roger2018

Regular
Legal aid? 😂
Seriously though Aus government should fund legal costs. If Avz won - got to mine, they would get a shit load of tax just from cap gains
Also would keep me and probably others off the pension 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Legal aid? 😂
CATH did waive the ML requirement for the TIA completion. Maybe we can ask them haha

Perhaps Nigel drilled so hard because he was told money was available if needed by Mr Pei before CATH decided (at the last minute of course) to back MMGA instead

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Aeolian

The bod

Anyone have any ideas ?

Surely

IMG_9666.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Nellie17

Regular
CATH did waive the ML requirement for the TIA completion. Maybe we can ask them haha

Perhaps Nigel drilled so hard because he was told money was available if needed by Mr Pei before CATH decided (at the last minute of course) to back MMGA instead
Calos, I appreciate most of your research and your postings. But lets stick to facts.
'At the last minute Mr Pei decided to back mmga instead'!
C'mon Carlos, it was never at the last minute!!

Enjoy your evening,
Nellie

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

timb89

Regular

I would have thought it was pretty clear that Nigel drilled go the level he did to increase the tonnnage in the ground to put some weight behind him at the negotiating table?

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom