AVZ Discussion 2022

robface

Regular
Would she be shaking hands with MoM if AVZ were dead and buried? Subtle sign things are on
1000011821.jpg

Looks like she was held at gunpoint.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Bonsoir

Regular
"Meet again". Good to see there is dialogue.
Pity you and a few others don’t stop engaging with those fuckwits on crapper, your intelligence does not extend far enough to see they are progressing their agenda through you, they’re feeding off you and you are giving them oxygen.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Zijin have business interests in Australia. Would love if the pollies played hard ball and said you f us in the DRC we’ll make working in Australia impossible. But alas we tend to follow our laws so they’d laugh at us knowing us to be a fair and prosperous country to work in….

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
Pity you and a few others don’t stop engaging with those fuckwits on crapper, your intelligence does not extend far enough to see they are progressing their agenda through you, they’re feeding off you and you are giving them oxygen.

Let me be equally frank with you. If you lack the spine to let our detractors openly sow discord amongst our ranks without pushback as they blatantly steal your money. Thats on you.

If you think letting the 100s, perhaps 1000s of non engaged investors read open lies/succumb to the bullshit that is being spewed. Your call. But Ive had multiple of my non engaged friends come to me and ask me is [insert bullshit] true because they read it from one of the fuckwits. It's been two years, they have an agenda, theyre not stopping. Feel free to put your head in the sand but.

Do you need 2 platforms that have the same users discussing the same news or think HC is some holy ground that literally can't be replicated at a place that you're having this very discussion. Bullshit you're now bringing here mind you.

You're not going to get some magic information on HC that couldn't be gained here or on twitter. I'll continue to treat it as a gutter, you're welcome to do whatever you like. Do you perhaps feel like getting on with the discussion at hand?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Let me be equally frank with you. If you lack the spine to let our detractors openly sow discord amongst our ranks without pushback as they blatantly steal your money. Thats on you.

If you think letting the 100s, perhaps 1000s of non engaged investors read open lies/succumb to the bullshit that is being spewed. Your call. But Ive had multiple of my non engaged friends come to me and ask me is [insert bullshit] true because they read it from one of the fuckwits. It's been two years, they have an agenda, theyre not stopping. Feel free to put your head in the sand but.

Do you need 2 platforms that have the same users discussing the same news or think HC is some holy ground that literally can't be replicated at a place that you're having this very discussion. Bullshit you're now bringing here mind you.

You're not going to get some magic information on HC that couldn't be gained here on twitter. I'll continue to treat it as a gutter, you're welcome to do whatever you like. Do you perhaps feel like getting on with the discussion at hand
Anonymous forum buddy, most posters see what is happening with engaging with them, as a matter of fact they are very clever in what they do and really.
All they need are a few less intelligent bunnies engaging and away they go, educate yourself buddy as you are their oxygen bottle.

Nothing personal mate but you are being used by someone playing dumb doing a job on you.

Reactions: 4 users

timb89

Regular
Anonymous forum buddy, most posters see what is happening with engaging with them, as a matter of fact they are very clever in what they do and really.
All they need are a few less intelligent bunnies engaging and away they go, educate yourself buddy as you are their oxygen bottle.

Nothing personal mate but you are being used by someone playing dumb doing a job on you.

Go on. Describe their strategy such that it needs someone saying "false" to their commentary. Please show your superior intelligence.

Bonsoir

Regular
Go on. Describe their strategy such that it needs someone saying "false" to their commentary. Please show your superior intelligence.
That’s just it, I already have and you are none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
That’s just it, I already have and you are none the wiser.

Your grand intelligence is in question, when the depth you go into is "giving them oxygen". Yes, the company trying to steal a resource in the 10s of billions only requires people telling them they're wrong to post misinformation to potentially 20000 holders in order to assist the process of stealing said resource.

Is your intelligence such that you needed to see a minister of mines post twice on two seperate platforms?

As I said, continue to be passive as someone steals your money. Your decision.

Remark

Top 20
Your grand intelligence is in question, when the depth you go into is "giving them oxygen". Yes, the company trying to steal a resource in the 10s of billions only requires people telling them they're wrong to post misinformation to potentially 20000 holders in order to assist the process of stealing said resource.

Is your intelligence such that you needed to see a minister of mines post twice on two seperate platforms?

As I said, continue to be passive as someone steals your money. Your decision.
You do realise that you are now bringing here the same ridiculous tit for tat argument that is so fucking annoying on the crapper? Just drop it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

timb89

Regular
You do realise that you are now bringing here the same ridiculous tit for tat argument that is so fucking annoying on the crapper? Just drop it.

For the record, below is my response to the first post that brought the ridiculous crap here. I tried to change paths immediately. See bold.

You're not going to get some magic information on HC that couldn't be gained here or on twitter. I'll continue to treat it as a gutter, you're welcome to do whatever you like. Do you perhaps feel like getting on with the discussion at hand?

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Give him a break, the toilet hasn't posted for the last 18 hours, so he feels lonely and comes here for a breather from the cesspit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

timb89

Regular
Give him a break, the toilet hasn't posted for the last 18 hours, so he feels lonely and comes here for a breather from the cesspit.

You're more than welcome to read the series of posts that lead to yours. I only post here when I have something of value to add as I believe I did in regards to the MOM and ambassador post, or defend saying what I beleive to be true. Elsewise, I just read.

I did not bring up anything off topic here. You are now continuing the bullshit, is that what you want?

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
You're more than welcome to read the series of posts that lead to yours. I only post here when I have something of value to add as I believe I did in regards to the MOM and ambassador post, or defend saying what I beleive to be true. Elsewise, I just read.

I did not bring up anything off topic here. You are now continuing the bullshit, is that what you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
@Cominiere also hasn't been posting much of late... Coincidentally went silent not long after I said he was with der geist in a human centipede!!
TC.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Mute22

Regular
Happy 645 days in suspension everyone!

1707870209791.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

TheCount

Regular
@Cominiere also hasn't been posting much of late... Coincidentally went silent not long after I said he was with der geist in a human centipede!!
TC.
Spoke too soon - the admin clerk is back spewing bullshit replies.......

• Haha

Dazmac66

Regular
Sorry off topic but may help someone: For those who are struggling if you have a home loan call your bank and tell them you can do better elsewhere! Took 10 minutes and they cut my rate by half of one percent. Cheers Dazz

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Ask for a discharge form also and they will jump straight on it, much better to keep clients then originating new business. Great call Daz

Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Ask for a discharge form also and they will jump straight on it, much better to keep clients then originating new business. Great call Daz
Faarkin banks are as bad as Zijin!! haha

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom