AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Is this true ??
Jump onto asx.com.au and search for AJN - let us know what you find..

TC.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Rediah

Regular
Jump onto asx.com.au and search for AJN - let us know what you find..

TC.
PHEW!!!! Almost had an heart attack!!
My world is revolving around AVZ, had no idea there is AJN and if Nigel was part of it.

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 1612

From the AJN website. I’d say NF is a bit too busy to commit elsewhere…

Attachments

• A411C428-6959-4C3F-B523-B96EB85C8278.jpeg
    A411C428-6959-4C3F-B523-B96EB85C8278.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 57

Winenut

Go AVZ!
They're not a terribly bright bunch over there on the Crapper in general are they?....:rolleyes:

Geez.....I had some doozy's today

I'm sure @cruiser51, @Sammael, @Xerof, @John25 and others would agree!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
They're not a terribly bright bunch over there on the Crapper in general are they?....:rolleyes:

Geez.....I had some doozy's today

I'm sure @cruiser51, @Sammael, @Xerof, @John25 and others would agree!
Here's an idea .Don't go over there . I thought that was the whole idea of this site . Why do you bother peanut ? You love the drama obviously .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Here's an idea .Don't go over there . I thought that was the whole idea of this site . Why do you bother peanut ? You love the drama obviously .

I still go to get info/views/thoughts on a few other stocks that don't quite yet have momentum in numbers here

And yes.....sometimes I go to smash a few low life trolls and agenda driven blow ins with a few well researched facts

Not exactly sport but occassionaly entertaining! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
I still go to get info/views/thoughts on a few other stocks that don't quite yet have momentum in numbers here

And yes.....sometimes I go to smash a few low life trolls and agenda driven blow ins with a few well researched facts

Not exactly sport but occassionaly entertaining! :cool:
Yeh I get it . I do it too . But I don't come here and moan about it . Just saying .

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yeh I get it . I do it too . But I don't come here and moan about it . Just saying .
I still try to put facts on the crapper, although Roller has thrown a completely different bone out there to chew on, and has exposed a form of naivety on my part, for believing the company line. I’ll try harder mate.
There are indeed still some great AVZ posters there, and I do have other stocks that don’t attract trolls. I’ll occasionally kick a troll in the nuts but try to avoid interaction

@Roller62 i see neither Franck or con Dino have an answer for your tweet yet. Is there one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Jamescan

The us and them attitude on this Forum can be suffocating. It's ironic to me that people insult/bicker about HC users from behind a closed door.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Do you reckon restricting posts to people who actually ‘hold’ the stock would mitigate some nonsense. Who has the time to comment on stocks they don’t even hold…

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The us and them attitude on this Forum can be suffocating. It's ironic to me that people insult/bicker about HC users from behind a closed door.
Never felt suffocated here

It's not a closed door

If you post intelligently and respectfully about a stock (positive and negative) you're in....

1653294532789.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Do you reckon restricting posts to people who actually ‘hold’ the stock would mitigate some nonsense. Who has the time to comment on stocks they don’t even hold…
Who you askin' the question to?

• Thinking

Jamescan

Never felt suffocated here

It's not a closed door

If you post intelligently and respectfully about a stock (positive and negative) you're in....

View attachment 7491
Closed door was used metaphorically, anyone can join this forum.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So it would seem

• Haha
  • Fire

Jamescan

John25

Regular
Fair enough

Wasn't moanin'

More havin' a laff :cool:
Seems its hard having a laugh/joke these days …life's too short …im still out if there’s a $2 TO …shit i better duck :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Seems its hard having a laugh/joke these days …life's too short …im still out if there’s a $2 TO …shit i better duck :)

That's so funny!

I was going to post this for some poor cat who was miserable and complaining on that other sitey thingy thing...

Classic!

• Haha
D

Deleted member 1612

Who you askin' the question to?
Just throwing the theory out there WN. It seems that it’s mostly non holders dribbling on HC, thought it might be a possible remediation…

Top Bottom