Cominere.....

https://x.com/emil_jens/status/1746865898890330143?s=20

haha3.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Anyone got reliable sources that Green lady is gone? First time I have seen Franck share something to the affect on the bird so maybe?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I don't unfortunately, both Kiki and Franck have shared as such but cannot yet confirm (no reliable info out of that joint).

Fucking hate this quietly waiting game, hoping for ICSID imminently

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Strongman

Regular
I don't unfortunately, both Kiki and Franck have shared as such but cannot yet confirm (no reliable info out of that joint).

Fucking hate this quietly waiting game, hoping for ICSID imminently
Yeah mate ...you me and every other shareholder im sure has hat a gutful. ICSID hearing on 11 Dec with decision in 2 weeks ?? Sure we have had xmas new year but bloody hell theyre draggin their heals for sure. Confirmation the green mamba is out would be amazing and im sure we would then here that fuckhead Kebeya has skipped the country to go live in his villa in Ibiza.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dijon101

Regular
Confirmation that the constitutional court has denied multiple ministers on character grounds and they will most likely be prosecuted by the AG would be amazing....

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

RHyNO

Regular
Rather than Mr Potato head ranting about the lack southern cross tattoos at woollies, why doesn’t he get on the media about the failure to secure strategic minerals! A bit of actual relevant political mudslinging

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Rather than Mr Potato head ranting about the lack southern cross tattoos at woollies, why doesn’t he get on the media about the failure to secure strategic minerals! A bit of actual relevant political mudslinging
Because the vast majority of Australian voters don't give a fuck about critical mineral supply chains especially deposits in other countries

In my experience even leftie global warming bros don't understand why it's important. Even if you break it down step by step they just have a blank look in their eyes while they start complaining about Murdoch instead of talking about the issue.

Only people in this country that care about Manono are AVZ shareholders

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
BC53CF62-676C-478A-9958-4F64C0BCF421.png

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
More smoke coming out of the DRC, still unconfirmed as most things are there

• Thinking

RHyNO

Regular
Because the vast majority of Australian voters don't give a fuck about critical mineral supply chains especially deposits in other countries

In my experience even leftie global warming bros don't understand why it's important. Even if you break it down step by step they just have a blank look in their eyes while they start complaining about Murdoch instead of talking about the issue.

Only people in this country that care about Manono are AVZ shareholders
Oh mate I’d love to watch you break it down step by step for a hippie/fascist.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
More smoke coming out of the DRC, still unconfirmed as most things are there
These dudes love yanking our chain . I'll believe it when I see it . China's brown paper bag brigade will be full swing to save the Green Grub's arse .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yep completely agree, wouldn’t believe it unless it came from Steve Wenbi or a reputable source

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Yep completely agree, wouldn’t believe it unless it came from Steve Wenbi or a reputable source
Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 16.15.35.png

Adèle going horsy, horsy in her province.
If she would have looked after her people and not after herself, she would have been able to travel in style.

However I still haven't seen anything confirmed about her news and as such can only keep my fingers crossed.

There is no confirmed news she has been elected and there is no confirmed news she is not and has to answer for some rather creative financial transactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JNRB

Regular
View attachment 54380

If she would have looked after her people and not after herself, she would have been able to travel in style.

However I still haven't seen anything confirmed about her news and as such can only keep my fingers crossed.

There is no confirmed news she has been elected and there is no confirmed news she is not and has to answer for some rather creative financial transactions.
They gotta do it like this because if she gets wet she'll melt :p

• Haha

Bin59

Regular
1705404627252.jpeg

A recent post from Mining Cadestre:

Did you know? Discover an important rule in the mining sector: Holders of expired mining rights must wait 5 years before obtaining new rights.

Reference: Article 291 of the Mining Regulation

1705405080811.jpeg

Would “cancelled” mining rights be treated the same as “expired” mining rights under DRC Mining Regulations? If so, could this be a positive for AVZ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 54393

A recent post from Mining Cadestre:

Did you know? Discover an important rule in the mining sector: Holders of expired mining rights must wait 5 years before obtaining new rights.

Reference: Article 291 of the Mining Regulation

View attachment 54401

Would “cancelled” mining rights be treated the same as “expired” mining rights under DRC Mining Regulations? If so, could this be a positive for AVZ?
Not really applicable

And I think it means if you hold a PR and it expires you can't apply for a new PR on a tenement for 5 years so if it did apply to us it would be bad news

Dathcom purportedly lost 13359 through the JVA being terminated by the Kalemie High Court not through expiration. Our PR had technically expired but that doesn't matter when you have made the application for PE. It's either get the ML or the MoM rejects the applicant using reasons known to the mining code.

Decrees can be issued for ML and then cancelled for illegality during the grant or for non payment of surface rights but neither of those apply to Dathcom. The situation we are facing is not how any of this is supposed to work in the mining code. ICSID decision gonna be a legal bloodbath if it gets that far imo

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

timb89

Regular
View attachment 54380

This is the picture that should be used in all anti Adele memes from now on.

Reactions: 2 users

TheCount

Regular
I'm back in THE Club eh!!

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 8.05.40 am.png

TC.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
Not really applicable

And I think it means if you hold a PR and it expires you can't apply for a new PR on a tenement for 5 years so if it did apply to us it would be bad news

Dathcom purportedly lost 13359 through the JVA being terminated by the Kalemie High Court not through expiration. Our PR had technically expired but that doesn't matter when you have made the application for PE. It's either get the ML or the MoM rejects the applicant using reasons known to the mining code.

Decrees can be issued for ML and then cancelled for illegality during the grant or for non payment of surface rights but neither of those apply to Dathcom. The situation we are facing is not how any of this is supposed to work in the mining code. ICSID decision gonna be a legal bloodbath if it gets that far imo
Thanks for your reply Carlos, I was more wondering about that it could be positive for AVZ if Minocom’s licence is cancelled that would solve the issue for Dathcom of potentially 2 mining licences over the same piece of land.

1705440416963.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom