AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Shane, Tolate and Hoots just sit on the suspend button, gay as fuck. I've been suspended about 20 times now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
I'm back in THE Club eh!!

View attachment 54416

TC.
Shouldn't that be names and private information shouldn't be mentioned?

By that wording you didn't break the rules haha

20240117_084619.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Thanks for your reply Carlos, I was more wondering about that it could be positive for AVZ if Minocom’s licence is cancelled that would solve the issue for Dathcom of potentially 2 mining licences over the same piece of land.

View attachment 54418
Ahh okay that makes more sense with the other tweet you posted haha

If applied then it would most likely mean Minocom can't apply for another tenement for 5 years but their existing tenement could potentially go to someone else

Tailings have a whole separate section in the mining code which I've never bothered translating so not sure if it's the same process as below ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20

View attachment 54416

TC.
Great effort however.............In the club? Yeah nah mate, you have a month suspension....when your totally banned, then and only then can you join the club :ROFLMAO:

P.S I'm still waiting on that delivery of Mull Gin :whistle::whistle:;)

Night Out Dancing GIF by Cameo

• Haha

Mr_Tones83

Regular
We have lift-off at ICSID!
@9cardomaha any info on what provisional measures were granted yet?

1000009404.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Appears very positive, without much detail of course but seems to be in avz' favour

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

timb89

Regular
Shane, Tolate and Hoots just sit on the suspend button, gay as fuck. I've been suspended about 20 times now

I'm only only in the one suspension club.

Gotta get my numbers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 54416

TC.
Fuck, my thoughts are with you, shit happens.

I hope you don't feel completely deflated and drink your entire stash of booze in one session.

Life is a bitch if they tell you you gotta mention names and the particulars of their private parts.
It's difficult enough to wrestle through Shano's confused bitter ramblings, where he is trying to drum up support for his court case against AVZ.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Great effort however.............In the club? Yeah nah mate, you have a month suspension....when your totally banned, then and only then can you join the club :ROFLMAO:

P.S I'm still waiting on that delivery of Mull Gin :whistle::whistle:;)

Night Out Dancing GIF by Cameo
Was banned for life in about 2008, but after 12 months I reapplied and got my name back...

You're the only bloke I know that gets something for free and then whinges about it being late!!!!!
- the Mulberry Gin is in the mail :giggle:.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Uglybob

Regular
I've never been banned from the crapper. Do I even belong here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
16 January - The Tribunal issues Procedural Order No.3 😊

1705453135971.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I've never been banned from the crapper. Do I even belong here?
To become a bruther, you have to say shane issa pain with a pinsize dick.
Come on Bob you can do it.

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Call Tolate an incher and you”ll get a holiday quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
Was banned for life in about 2008, but after 12 months I reapplied and got my name back...

You're the only bloke I know that gets something for free and then whinges about it being late!!!!!
- the Mulberry Gin is in the mail :giggle:.
Me also banned in 2009 but easy to reinvent yourself , I called Hoots out on one of his charts but added a few special words , I was right he was and still is a twit with NFI

• Fire

TheCount

Regular
Me also banned in 2009 but easy to reinvent yourself , I called Hoots out on one of his charts but added a few special words , I was right he was and still is a twit with NFI
I never liked the guy and could never see where he was going with his so-called "charting" skills. He has an exceptionally high value of self-worth, writing cheques his body can't cash sort of thing.. He's so good at charting that he has to sell his soul to the Chinese overlords and belt the tripe out of AVZ - spends all day with Toilet on HC.AVX yet declares does not hold! Fucking psycho...

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 3.27.13 pm.png

TC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
  • Thinking

RHyNO

Regular
Will watch the twitter account from cominiereSa closely to see their behavior. Maybe an indicator till the announcement is released through the company and asx!
It’s a fake account. Not related to anything official

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
It’s a fake account. Not related to anything official
That's not the way DLA Piper tells it
20240117_181859.jpg

20240117_182050.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom