AVZ Discussion 2022

tolate

Emerged
I think hotcrapper is glad to get rid of the dreamers ,and FAKE NEWS....IMO

LX600

Regular
My friend asked if Der Giest is 姚尧.

Maybe he is not **************, but related to CATL?

1704440834239.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Pokok

Regular
He is suffering from the 'can't let go of the past disorder', betted on the wrong horse and blames the world for his fukkup.

Fuk, I should have become a psychologist to analyse all these basket cases.
Try to psychoanalyse me I will fuck with your head big time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dijon101

Regular
You guys are smashing it on twitter right now.
All facts, no personal attacks

Keep up the good work.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

Misfits

Regular
Shane E getting a belting on HC by The Count. Interesting……

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Great to see, the count must be clued in.

Shane is a fucking coward, so many forces against avz it’s insane. Bring on a settlement Q2

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The Count got the goods!! Would love to know what Shane instructed them to do.......

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Dare I say Shane E received an absolute belting on the Crapper and has gone down for the Count....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

John25

Regular
Dare I say Shane E received an absolute belting on the Crapper and has gone down for the Count....
You can say “The Kunt” is more than a Central Coast moonshiner 🍺🤓😛..Keep poking the bear buddy 🖕
1704592083944.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Shane E getting a belting on HC by The Count. Interesting……
Ok, you lured me back to HC to see what all the fuss was.....:rolleyes:

Interesting ?

Fark me, HC just gets crappier if that is even possible

ChatForumMemember ( dergeist ), Tendoji, 8horse.........:poop::poop::poop::ninja::ninja::ninja:

puke.gif

@TheCount ..............nice stiff on dergeist, but your wit is wasted on that site brother...;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
So short term we waiting on announcement for this:
Was this the one 9card was hoping to have pre Chrissy? ICSID back a week now so hopefully its......imminent..... ( yeah im sorry )

1704671027471.png

1704670928423.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
waiting for ICSID interim measures and expect ICC against Zijin response in late Jan. Hope that spurs something to happen this logjam is a fucking joke.

DRC makes my blood boil, their leaders don’t care at all for residents. Part of the reason I hope we’re bought out as DRC is not ready for western business, stuck in the dark ages

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Doc

Master of Quan
waiting for ICSID interim measures and expect ICC against Zijin response in late Jan. Hope that spurs something to happen this logjam is a fucking joke.

DRC makes my blood boil, their leaders don’t care at all for residents. Part of the reason I hope we’re bought out as DRC is not ready for western business, stuck in the dark ages
For us its seen as a logjam but obviously not for Zijin. They still onsite moving forward with drilling and refurbing the hydro dam. We need a decision/ruling that puts a stop to all this ( if there even is a ruling that Zijin will take notice of..... )

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
We need a decision/ruling that puts a stop to all this
We already have that. Cominiere, Zijin and the MoM don't care. Cominiere, Zijin and the MoM don't give a fuck.
20240108_112924.jpg

20240108_112858.jpg

20230827_110946.jpg

20230417_204227.jpg

20230716_105049.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan
yep hence " ( if there even is a ruling that Zijin will take notice of..... )"
There's only 1 person that can stop them

Like the saying goes while the cats away the mice will play

If the mice are playing while the cats watching then he is most likely in on it imo

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I think we will know fairly soon how Felix is going to play this, once he has confirmed majority in the senate he can make the decision he wants.

Hopefully it is in favour of the business climate as opposed to enriching himself so he can retire in Belgium.

Has dragged on so fucking long. Carlos, what % do you put it on a positive outcome? I’m thinking Z and CATH will have to buy us out and I doubt it’s above all time high sadly

• Sad
  • Thinking

M.Bison

Regular
I think we will know fairly soon how Felix is going to play this, once he has confirmed majority in the senate he can make the decision he wants.

Hopefully it is in favour of the business climate as opposed to enriching himself so he can retire in Belgium.

Has dragged on so fucking long. Carlos, what % do you put it on a positive outcome? I’m thinking Z and CATH will have to buy us out and I doubt it’s above all time high sadly
For what its worth I'd be fairly surprised if Felix was even remotely interested in the success of AVZ. I'd say a buyout offer that is enough to get avz to drop legal cases is the most logical. Though we haven't seen much logic from the DRC so far.

Top Bottom