AVZ Discussion 2022

hey Carlos , ring the company and ask if the released of the inferred resource numbers ( which weren’t released before ) have any legal relevance to the arbitration cases / batting back Cominieres claims , if you hold shares and provide your details , they’re pretty open to discussing what they can .

This particular discussion came about with this line -

“ICSID won't give a single fuck about the CDL resource estimate”

Fwiw , go and use the advanced search on HC or if there is one here for my posts and use the word ‘collar’ , there’s post there where I mention works in the CDL well over a year ago . I’m quite aware that bores had taken place in the CDL zone ; to the extend I had forgotten , as those resuits as per your posts were back in Feb 2019

I was surprised by the inferred numbers , but fully aware that we had undertaken works up there as part of the sterilisation zone boring back before the camp location was decided upon and as said before, Cominiere are claiming we did fuck all up there and if we had why hadn’t any measured numbers been released ( you can kinda see their attempted angle, why have bores from 2019 not had made it into any measured category , ye ye bore released but no measured category , there’s a difference ). The release of inferred measure puts a bullet in that argument.

Its a pretty weak arguement by cominiere but they’re trying to force an angle that we’re full of shit , haven’t done what we are saying and have been spending JV cash on other things apart from the JV project I.e, works to the north are bullshite and we’d basically swindled money from the JV / violated terms ( whilst also using that as a double barrel, to leverage potential negotiations with the DRC on North and south and what’s actually included in the south I.e - limiting our area to the carries to which we’ve actually carrie out works in because they have been saying the bores in the north were just a furphy .

I’m fully aware work was done up there.

“CDL resource estimate announcement clearly states that all drilling results have been reported previously.”

Ye it did ; but there was never a resource estimate released before ; only bore results; that’s the difference 😉
Carlos ; just one for the road re- Photoshop ; when you are calling the company ; ask them if there were any DRC docs which had appeared on TSE which proved to be fakes .

The company always gets forwarded on these docs when ever they pop up on TSE or other elsewhere ; if the company hasn’t seen them before , they are passed on to our legals straight away to get verified ; a number of them have proved to be fake ; just saying
I've already explained my reasoning for my position on all of these points in previous posts eg mining code and don't want to clog up the thread any further so am happy to agree to disagree

Although specifically around the MoM decree for the purported renewal of the tenement in Cominiere's name both you and the company have since acknowledged it was real

My policy of not talking to companies I invest in (not just AVZ) is down to the fact their jobs rely on putting positive spins on things and they aren't allowed to say anything not disclosed to market. This has served me very well so far in my investment life and it won't be changing.

I've never commented on any other stock except AVZ while in suspension and even then it wasn't until a few months after it started. But I've read pretty much every post for AVZ on here and the crapper going back to when I first invested in 2017 and for what it's worth I've always valued your input as one of the better posters overall. Probs why I was harsher on you than others.

All the best for your investments in 2024. Hopefully this is the year we can finally stop talking about all the bullshit that Cominiere have been making up and finally get on with producing some lithium. Let's see what the honourable President Tshisekedi 'feels' like he wants for the north. I've got the champagne on ice ready to go.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Pokok

Regular
Hi smarty papst, did it occur to you that I posted at about 11 pm 1/1/24 when I said 365 days to go?

Better stop playing with your cock, before it falls off. 🤣
Dont worry cruiser , we are always a day closer to a decision with our money what ever that might be , every morning I wake up closer to being a little richer 🤣 sorry its not joke Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Dont worry cruiser , we are always a day closer to a decision with our money what ever that might be , every morning I wake up closer to being a little richer 🤣 sorry its not joke Friday
Hopefully we are also always a day wiser every morning we wake up.
There is more, (this is not K-tel btw) during a leap year we have an extra day to be even wiser. :ROFLMAO:
You gotta be happy with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Papst

Emerged
Hi smarty papst, did it occur to you that I posted at about 11 pm 1/1/24 when I said 365 days to go?

Better stop playing with your cock, before it falls off. 🤣
Fair enough :D when I replyed to your post, I just woke up after a new years eve party in Germany, so my day just startet. Anyhow, at least one day more to sort this shitshow out and bring us some easter eggs, eventually.

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fair enough :D when I replyed to your post, I just woke up after a new years eve party in Germany, so my day just startet. Anyhow, at least one day more to sort this shitshow out and bring us some easter eggs, eventually.
I wonder how you went with your endeavours of becoming part of Jags inner circle.
To be honest I have been waiting with palpitations about your cheeky attempt, but that is just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RHyNO

Regular
I guess we're not expecting any government directives out of Felix for the next few weeks whilst he gets his balls licked in St Tropez to celebrate.

Hoping to here an ICSID determination when they re-open for the year tomorrow which will turn the heat up and stagnate the development of Manono.
I love this, imagine sunning it up while your country is considered one of the worst on the planet, your people starve and die, and your ministers openly corrupt any opportunity you once had to change it. “ 2 pina colladas please” “would you like strategic mineral management and sovereign wealth with that”. “No thanks and keep the fruit”

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I have calculated that Cominiere now owe avz ~$14.45M Euros (240 x 50K + 45 x 50K) - useless information probably but the fees keep piling up.

Fucking hoping something can break this loggerhead soon

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

robface

Regular
I have calculated that Cominiere now owe avz ~$14.45M Euros (240 x 50K + 45 x 50K) - useless information probably but the fees keep piling up.

Still feels useless though as Cominiere don't have that cash according to the IGF report and Z would happily keep paying it if it keeps them on the scene.

Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I love this, imagine sunning it up while your country is considered one of the worst on the planet, your people starve and die, and your ministers openly corrupt any opportunity you once had to change it. “ 2 pina colladas please” “would you like strategic mineral management and sovereign wealth with that”. “No thanks and keep the fruit”
Leave him be - he's working on his tan 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Yes, I like piña coladas
And gettin' caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
jericho-a-little-bit-of-the-bubbly-wine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I hope @9cardomaha is just on holidays and hasnt been sought out by our adversaries. Hate to think after all the good reporting last year he hanging somewhere attached to a car battery

tumblr_b84f61f198fe582b69d086db61f30230_5dad7277_540.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Spikerama

Regular

You could take the time to calculate it...... or you could just visit my counter every now and then,.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Looks like a little “blowing off steam “Doc …We dont call him BAGS for nothing 😛how was the cruise 🍺🍺
View attachment 53165
HNY buddy, cruise was good. Parts of NZ are awesome. Now back to reality and the soap opera that is "The Days of Our Manono"
Lets hope for a better year for us all

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

SilentOne

Regular
HNY buddy, cruise was good. Parts of NZ are awesome. Now back to reality and the soap opera that is "The Days of Our Manono"
Lets hope for a better year for us all
Hi Doc,

Were you on the cruise to NZ for 10 days and returned yesterday to Port?

SilentOne

Doc

Master of Quan
Hi Doc,

Were you on the cruise to NZ for 10 days and returned yesterday to Port?

SilentOne
No got back 23rd Dec

Screenshot_20240103_142000_Chrome.jpg

Doc, AVZ will follow the trajectory of Amazon circa 2003 till now 🤞

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
This is why China wants to get its grubby hands on Manono amongst other things...

Analysis​

China’s BYD has more than Tesla in its sights​

David Fickling

It may be just one-tenth the size of Tesla in terms of market capitalisation, but BYD has just pulled ahead to become the world’s biggest producer of battery passenger cars. For its next trick, it’s going to take on the world.
To many, BYD remains a little-known car brand, more familiar from business-news articles citing Warren Buffett’s 2008 investment in the Chinese EV maker than sightings of actual vehicles out on the road.
Yet the vast volume of its sales in China, combined with a growing number overseas, means it overtook its American rival in the December quarter. The 526,409 vehicles delivered over the period pipped Tesla’s 484,507. This milestone if anything underplays BYD’s growing might.
Throw in trucks, buses and plug-in hybrids, and BYD’s sales total is 75 per cent higher than the number for pure battery cars, at 918,807. More importantly, on almost every financial metric, the Chinese company is either advancing on, or overtaking, its American rival – with its gaze already set on the wider car industry.
While many competitors have struggled amid the wave of discounting that’s hit the EV sector over the past year, BYD has prospered. In contrast to Tesla, which racked up years of losses before turning profitable in 2019, it has hardly ever posted negative operating income – and in the September quarter came within a whisker of the reinvigorated US company’s $US1.76 billion ($2.6 billion) result. By owning its own battery supply chain and focusing on cheaper, less zippy cells that use abundant iron and phosphate instead of scarce cobalt and nickel, it’s managed to lift margins even as materials costs rose.
That translates into industry-beating financial performance. Most Chinese car companies post uninspiring single-digit returns on equity, giving shareholders little reason to prefer their stock to investment-grade corporate bonds that yield 5.8 per cent. BYD, on the other hand, is spitting out profits that have led to the best returns on equity among major carmakers.
Returns on invested capital, a metric that encompasses how successful the company is at generating profits from its asset base, are also the best among volume car makers worldwide, and have risen consistently for the past 18 months to overtake Tesla.
You might expect this performance would induce the sort of shareholder euphoria that has caused Elon Musk’s company to be valued at a 64-times forward price-earnings ratio. Far from it: while BYD’s 13.5 ratio is a premium to the 7.95-times P/E ratio on the Hang Seng Index, it’s priced at a discount to India’s Tata Motors and the 19.7-times multiple of the S&P 500, and not far above mainstream carmakers such as Toyota and Ford.
After a $US12 billion selloff during November, BYD is as cheap as it has been going back to the start of 2010, despite 31 out of 32 analysts putting a Buy rating on the stock.
The most substantive argument against BYD right now is that it has grown too far, too fast.
Despite overtaking Honda, Toyota and Volkswagen to snatch the crown as China’s best-selling car marque over the past few years, its vehicles aren’t exactly rushing off dealership lots: there were 1.91 cars sitting in inventory for every one sold in November, a number that’s grown from 1.04 a year earlier even as prices have fallen about 6.2 per cent.
This is high even by the standards of a Chinese industry that’s plagued with oversupply, and suggests flagging consumer appetite for vehicles that most reviewers seem to find more stolid than compelling.
That’s a small negative when placed against the wealth of positive metrics BYD can now boast – and if you think boring cars don’t have a future, it’s worth remembering that the bestselling four-wheeler in history is the Toyota Corolla, or that this entire industry was kicked off by a vehicle that, famously, was usually only available in black.
BYD is already setting its horizons well beyond China, with one in 10 of its cars sold overseas during December, compared to one in 40 in July 2022. The EV maker announced a new assembly factory last month in Hungary, and others are reportedly under consideration in Mexico. Such investments would mirror Japanese and South Korean car makers, who got around protectionist tariffs since the 1980s by building production lines in key destination markets.
If its current trajectory is anything to go by, BYD’s relatively little-known status outside China is about to change drastically. In years to come, we’ll look back on 2024 as the year it joined the ranks of Tesla, Hyundai, Toyota, Volkswagen and Ford as formerly obscure car brands that went on to bestride the world.
BLOOMBERG

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom