AVZ Discussion 2022

Dave Evans

Regular
Hey Fox. Why so harsh on Splinter? Reality is, Carlos may have been a bit insensitive, telling us all he's rich in his 30's with no debt. He was I believe replying to a poster who's doing it a bit tough.

Carlos, if what you stated is true, well done. Amazing in fact. But IMO, it's a funny way of showing support.

As far as "kissing money goodbye", we all have unless something pretty farking miraculous happens soon.

No offence meant to anyone here.
We've all been given SOLID info which turned to poop. I definitely have, posted it and have been very disappointed.

Back to our current situation.

DRC still don't have a president.
Who do we deal with?

IMO if Felix gets back in we'll be worse off. Snout in the trough?
Absolutely. Second time around, watch out. He's as corrupt as any of his ministers and has been completely at ease with watching us be frozen out of this mine by his Chinese masters.

Like a lot of posters, I stand to make good coin if we ever resist.

I'd love to read a cogent argument telling me I'm wrong, and where I've missed evidence we're on the improve and on the way to mining.

Remember, Felix got in in 2016 I believe, pretty much when a lot of LTH bought in. Still no ML!.

You obviously don’t have any idea of what’s going on in the DRC. You can’t even get the basic facts right of when Tshisekedi became President.

That’s the trouble when people like you give opinions. I’ve read your posts, there all bullshit, not one bit of information amongst any of them.

You can’t get simple facts right and you think others here want to waste time having a cogent argument with you.

My guess is you and Splinter decided it was time to troll your way back onto the forum. Trolls usually work in pairs

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Aeolian

So still no idea as to when we will get a verdict from ICSID from our emergency hearing?

9cardomaha have you heard anything?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

pow4ade

Regular
Hey Fox. Why so harsh on Splinter? Reality is, Carlos may have been a bit insensitive, telling us all he's rich in his 30's with no debt. He was I believe replying to a poster who's doing it a bit tough.

Carlos, if what you stated is true, well done. Amazing in fact. But IMO, it's a funny way of showing support.

As far as "kissing money goodbye", we all have unless something pretty farking miraculous happens soon.

No offence meant to anyone here.
We've all been given SOLID info which turned to poop. I definitely have, posted it and have been very disappointed.

Back to our current situation.

DRC still don't have a president.
Who do we deal with?

IMO if Felix gets back in we'll be worse off. Snout in the trough?
Absolutely. Second time around, watch out. He's as corrupt as any of his ministers and has been completely at ease with watching us be frozen out of this mine by his Chinese masters.

Like a lot of posters, I stand to make good coin if we ever resist.

I'd love to read a cogent argument telling me I'm wrong, and where I've missed evidence we're on the improve and on the way to mining.

Remember, Felix got in in 2016 I believe, pretty much when a lot of LTH bought in. Still no ML!.
Relying on Felix to get this sorted is a joke. If only he could make his father proud, a man regarded in the DRC as the father of democracy:

Felix’s ascent to power came after very contested results and following a secret agreement of power-sharing with Kabila who left the presidential chair, but still holds the reins of many key sectors. A compromise, many whisper, Etienne himself would have opposed.

Felix positions himself as his father’s political heir, wearing the same trademark flat cap.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/6/1/father-of-democracy-drcs-etienne-tshisekedi-laid-to-rest

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

pow4ade

Regular
You obviously don’t have any idea of what’s going on in the DRC. You can’t even get the basic facts right of when Tshisekedi became President.

That’s the trouble when people like you give opinions. I’ve read your posts, there all bullshit, not one bit of information amongst any of them.

You can’t get simple facts right and you think others here want to waste time having a cogent argument with you.

My guess is you and Splinter decided it was time to troll your way back onto the forum. Trolls usually work in pairs
Still jumping at shadows I see. Thanx for da lolz in 23. Happy New Year, bro.;)

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Todays 29/12/23 13.30 DRC news has translation available:

First ~7 minutes news on elections.

Happy New Year.

Reactions: 2 users

Peterg

Avz needs to apply to the courts for seizure of the DRC assets, if this is possible. I can't see this being a good outcome as the DRC is in the dirty pocket of the Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So still no idea as to when we will get a verdict from ICSID from our emergency hearing?

FYI, Cheers Dazz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229-192950.png
    Screenshot_20231229-192950.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular

New information in the CDL JORC compliant drilling info would have been supplied to ICSID, no doubt going against what Cominiere has been pushing (no drilling in CDL worthy of ownership) - I'm sure ICSID want to validate the drill results before calling Cominiere and DRC liars (which they are).

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
New information in the CDL JORC compliant drilling info would have been supplied to ICSID, no doubt going against what Cominiere has been pushing (no drilling in CDL worthy of ownership) - I'm sure ICSID want to validate the drill results before calling Cominiere and DRC liars (which they are).
There is nothing in the mining code that says you need to drill all sections of the tenement to retain the whole thing

That's why Dathcom got all of the favourable opinions for the full 221 carres

The only way you can lose part of the tenement is if you submit a waiver

None of the drilling results in the CDL resource estimate are new. All of them had been previously released to market. And Dathcom's drilling stopped at the old split line.

The ICSID won't give a single fuck about the CDL resource estimate. It is a starting point for negotiations on a deal for the north as it's pretty fucking clear that Simba doesn't want us to control it imo

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Still jumping at shadows I see. Thanx for da lolz in 23. Happy New Year, bro.;)

Ah yes, kool-aid, the other troll who lurks here when he’s not in the Middle East with his homies. Nice try using aljazeera to post your negative comments on Tshisekedi

How are your other mates tommy and modo going, no doubt you’re all still upset by the failed Omni Bridgeway, Deeland and Fat Tail (MMGA) scams

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

The latest results in Congo’s disputed election

Dec 29 (Reuters) - Democratic Republic of Congo is gradually releasing preliminary results from the Dec. 20 presidential election following a chaotic vote and an unscheduled ballot extension that have led the opposition to demand a re-run.

Below are the latest figures from the election commission, known as the CENI, along with details about how the commission is counting votes and releasing its tally, and why critics are disputing the results.

The latest CENI update on Friday showed President Tshisekedi well ahead of his 18 challengers, with over 72% of around 15.9 million votes counted so far.

Businessman Moise Katumbi and former energy executive Martin Fayulu stand in second and third place respectively with over 18% and over 5% of the vote.

The provisional tally so far is based on results from 52,173 out of almost 76,000 polling stations, according to the CENI.

SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Dec 29 (Reuters) - Democratic Republic of Congo is gradually releasing preliminary results from the Dec. 20 presidential election following a chaotic vote and an unscheduled ballot extension that have led the opposition to demand a re-run.

Below are the latest figures from the election commission, known as the CENI, along with details about how the commission is counting votes and releasing its tally, and why critics are disputing the results.

The latest CENI update on Friday showed President Tshisekedi well ahead of his 18 challengers, with over 72% of around 15.9 million votes counted so far.

Businessman Moise Katumbi and former energy executive Martin Fayulu stand in second and third place respectively with over 18% and over 5% of the vote.

The provisional tally so far is based on results from 52,173 out of almost 76,000 polling stations, according to the CENI.

View attachment 53018

1703899430207.png

Fuck I though it was a new episode of the Addams family....

They're creepy and they're kooky
Mysterious and spooky.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan

View attachment 53018
72% wow, Anyone would think he did a good job in his first term :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

obe wan

Regular
There is nothing in the mining code that says you need to drill all sections of the tenement to retain the whole thing

That's why Dathcom got all of the favourable opinions for the full 221 carres

The only way you can lose part of the tenement is if you submit a waiver

None of the drilling results in the CDL resource estimate are new. All of them had been previously released to market. And Dathcom's drilling stopped at the old split line.

The ICSID won't give a single fuck about the CDL resource estimate. It is a starting point for negotiations on a deal for the north as it's pretty fucking clear that Simba doesn't want us to control it imo
‘ICSID won't give a single fuck about the CDL resource estimate’ , not quite , apparently the resource update does have legal implications in the ICSID process and it’s the reason it was released.

Cominiere were barking on about there being no jorc compliant work carried out in the north ; nothing had been released to the market ; none of the bores had been included within a jorc measure ; so cominiere , just like they still do ; claimed AVZ were just telling porkies on works carried out in the North ; it was a reoccurring statement by cominiere which also had tag along comments ‘ Lies , carried out nothing , Lies , funding lies too , no proof ‘

AVZ obviously had carried out works as far as we’re concerned ….. but where were the numbers … why not included within measured numbers …. Question asked from Cominiere’s side … ; question relayed on ; response to the never ending question was eventually cannon balled right back with 173mt

Cominiere were trying to play their bluff ; ye last collar hole shown to cami etc ; but no measured data ; so we’ll pull back to where it’s proven, to have occurred .

Obviously it’s arbitration and agreements can occur at any stage as opposed to running this thing right to ground I.e 221 carre only as per mining code .

Apparently proposed MoU has North / South mentioned in it . First point of call is where the actual split firmly is and push cominieres line of the sand right back to where there is actually some truth in their arguement I.e last drill collar and where the original North / South line was drawn by MoM / CAMI .

They will care about the resource upgrade , as it will lead to determine if the Southern section of CDL is actually included in the ‘South’ ; from there they can go on to negotiate the real ‘North / South’ ( even though it shouldn’t be questioned , as you say there’s no requirement to drill the full extent of the tenement or else chunks get taken away )

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
‘ICSID won't give a single fuck about the CDL resource estimate’ , not quite , apparently the resource update does have legal implications in the ICSID process and it’s the reason it was released.

Cominiere were barking on about there being no jorc compliant work carried out in the north ; nothing had been released to the market ; none of the bores had been included within a jorc measure ; so cominiere , just like they still do ; claimed AVZ were just telling porkies on works carried out in the North ; it was a reoccurring statement by cominiere which also had tag along comments ‘ Lies , carried out nothing , Lies , funding lies too , no proof ‘

AVZ obviously had carried out works as far as we’re concerned ….. but where were the numbers … why not included within measured numbers …. Question asked from Cominiere’s side … ; question relayed on ; response to the never ending question was eventually cannon balled right back with 173mt

Cominiere were trying to play their bluff ; ye last collar hole shown to cami etc ; but no measured data ; so we’ll pull back to where it’s proven, to have occurred .

Obviously it’s arbitration and agreements can occur at any stage as opposed to running this thing right to ground I.e 221 carre only as per mining code .

Apparently proposed MoU has North / South mentioned in it . First point of call is where the actual split firmly is and push cominieres line of the sand right back to where there is actually some truth in their arguement I.e last drill collar and where the original North / South line was drawn by MoM / CAMI .

They will care about the resource upgrade , as it will lead to determine if the Southern section of CDL is actually included in the ‘South’ ; from there they can go on to negotiate the real ‘North / South’ ( even though it shouldn’t be questioned , as you say there’s no requirement to drill the full extent of the tenement or else chunks get taken away )
There's a lot of people running around claiming that the resource estimate is new information that somehow proves we drilled all of CDL

This is completely incorrect and those saying that should stop

The ICSID will be looking at whether the waiver is legally enforceable or if there is some loophole that Dathcom can claim to prove we didn't give the north away imo

Reactions: 11 users

robface

Regular
There's a lot of people running around claiming that the resource estimate is new information that somehow proves we drilled all of CDL

The ICSID will be looking at whether the waiver is legally enforceable or if there is some loophole that Dathcom can claim to prove we didn't give the north away imo
I thought the defence was both that avz did drill and whatever waiver was signed or forged under duress.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Where duress is established the common law permits the victim to escape their contractual obligations by rendering the contract voidable. To be established one of the contracting parties must exert 'illegitimate' pressure on the weaker party which induces the weaker party to enter into the contract.

The duress was: 'If you don't wave the northern section, you will not get your ML.'

I can clearly remember that to be mentioned by Nigel.

I would not be surprised that will be argued before ICSID and, if that can be proven the waiver is absolute meaningless.

In other words: 'Stick your waiver very far up your arse.'

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I thought the defence was both that avz did drill and whatever waiver was signed or forged under duress.
Where duress is established the common law permits the victim to escape their contractual obligations by rendering the contract voidable. To be established one of the contracting parties must exert 'illegitimate' pressure on the weaker party which induces the weaker party to enter into the contract.

The duress was: 'If you don't wave the northern section, you will not get your ML.'

I can clearly remember that to be mentioned by Nigel.

I would not be surprised that will be argued before ICSID and, if that can be proven the waiver is absolute meaningless.

In other words: 'Stick your waiver very far up your arse.'

Being tricked isn't duress lmao

The idea that AVZ management were forced to give away the north under duress and then just went along with it releasing official announcements confirming them agreeing with it is batshit insane

This letter from Nigel to the MoM is the basis for our case at the ICSID. Everyone should read it again and again until what we are asking for sinks in.

20230216_140450.jpg

20230216_140505.jpg

20230216_140527.jpg

20230216_140614.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Being tricked isn't duress lmao

The idea that AVZ management were forced to give away the north under duress and then just went along with it releasing official announcements confirming them agreeing with it is batshit insane

This letter from Nigel to the MoM is the basis for our case at the ICSID. Everyone should read it again and again until what we are asking for sinks in.

View attachment 53042
View attachment 53043
View attachment 53044
View attachment 53045
It was not a case of being tricked, it was: if you wish to have your ML and start mining RD, you gotta do something with the northern section.

You seem to find this very funny and call it tricking people. The legal term could be scamming people.
I wonder, if a court would find this issue as funny as you do and laugh their ass off the same way as you say you do.

Just an observation.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom