AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
You really are a legend Beisha. Thanks so much to everyone flying the flag today. Fingers crossed for the right result from voting and then please get stuck in and ask those much needed questions.
I am not a legend mate, the amazing sleuths we have here are on this forum are the real legends, i gain my knowledge from them....;)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Thaz

Regular
Honestly I'm hoping the first message we get tonight about the AGM is something along the lines of ... "Holy shit what a night! There was a massive punch on...." 😆

Followed by "Damn the MMGA guys received a massive pineapplying

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
oswald coblepot, aka the penguin?
danny devito the penguin GIF
danny-devito-walking-away.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

9cardomaha

Regular
I am not a legend mate, the amazing sleuths we have here are on this forum are the real legends, i gain my knowledge from them....;)
1700708076981.png

Not as cool as i thought it would be, also because the last couple of letters.... just looks racist.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TheCount

Regular
Looking forward to the meeting outcomes. I know I fuck around and post a ton of useless shit here, but my heart and hopes are right there in lock-step with every genuine shareholder trying to use what knowledge is publicly available to provide for their family's future.

I am so proud of my 2 kidults that have only 36,667 shares between them and they voted without asking me what to do. The outcome was another 36,667 votes for the BOD methodology.

Viva La Lithium! Viva La Manono!! Viva La AVZ!!!
TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20

LOCKY82

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123_161117_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123_161117_Chrome.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
So 2hrs 45mins to go not that anyone would be counting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Oh ok, "The more you know." :)

I'm sure it started in the evening last year which is why I assumed so.

Reactions: 1 users
So you're telling me that Australian Journos work together and not only have poor investigative skills, but when they actually find something of substance, they choose to withhold information or take quotes and facts out of context to draw the readers in....? Wonder why they'd do that...... 🤣

Smells Good Pay Day GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231123_102852_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231123_102852_Google.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
See you all there today, I've also some questions ready. I'll likely do an AGM wrap-up synopsis again this evening for those who can't attend. Unless I get too excited to take notes and start throwing AVZ hats around

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Really wish I was in attendance to both learn and meet a few of the legends on here. Good luck to all.

Reactions: 9 users
Where are people meeting up for lunch?

CHB

Regular
Let's hope we get a good outcome tonight.

Thanks all in advance for notes and commentary.

Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
See you all there today, I've also some questions ready. I'll likely do an AGM wrap-up synopsis again this evening for those who can't attend. Unless I get too excited to take notes and start throwing AVZ hats around
I look forward to that mate, thanks

Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Umm...
What time does it begin? That would be 3:30 Perth time, doesn't it begin at 4 or 5?
Plum jumping in the park at 19pm

Top Bottom