AVZ Discussion 2022

Should come through as an official announcement around 6.30 east coast time
View attachment 50287
I'm hoping it's later than that - means they've had to sit there and take their time answering the hard questions for the afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
See you all there today, I've also some questions ready. I'll likely do an AGM wrap-up synopsis again this evening for those who can't attend. Unless I get too excited to take notes and start throwing AVZ hats around

Thanks for this mate. I apologise to all normal posters on here for my behaviour on HC. Strategy is to throw shit at the shit flingers. If they're being petty, they're not posting lies.

Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
Thanks for this mate. I apologise to all normal posters on here for my behaviour on HC. Strategy is to throw shit at the shit flingers. If they're being petty, they're not posting lies.
You're doing good work there mate. Hilarious at times :)

Reactions: 9 users
I have just printed out the AGM 2023 question compilation, printed out my dosier on Peter Huljich , will now get prepared to go to a pre AGM lunch consisting of around 15+ big wig holders with substantial influence, whereby we will enjoy a meet and greet, have a few beers then strategise / prioritise questions to ask the current BOD and some sniper questions to ask MMGA...;)

View attachment 50282

I will colate the answers and results of meeting agenda and will reveal to you all later in the day / night.

Hoping MMGA get defeated and clarity laid bare at question time from our current BOD regards to a path way moving forward....🙏🙏🙏🙏

imo

BEISH just remember, some shareholders can get a little too absorbed in their own circumstances to realise that personal grievances are nothing compared to the importance AVZ and shareholders as a whole.

Shareholders should be going to the AGM backing Nigel against all those that have been trying to undermine our company rather than arguing about what happened over 18 months ago.

Here is the list again of who those who have colluded against us and who the BOD has been fighting against behind the scenes for more than 18 months now

Boatman, AFR, Tommy
Klaus Jerkoff, Eric Allard
Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando
Simon Cong, Kibeya Kabemba
Zijin, Yibin, Huayou, Lithium Plus
Leonard Math and Peter Huljich
Michael Carrotdick and Ty Dudbrook
Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors

And all their lawyers and other weasels behind them. That’s one AVZ BOD (that had several former corrupt exec’s leaking information) fighting over 20 entities that included billion dollar companies backed by the CCP.

Shareholders wanting to take it to the BOD are entitled to ask questions, but should be spending the majority of their time and energy fully backing them with quality research and considering the alternative.

In my view, the BOD has pretty well explained the steps they have taken and why in a number of AVZ announcements released and this includes AVZ’s legal claims and rights on Manono, respecting the DRC President, ICC and ICSID updates and confidentiality issues.

I have read every AVZ announcement many times over, and understand the issues that have been raised, but It’s not about each of us as individuals, it’s about all of us shareholders…. minus the corrupt Chinese ones that have been working behind the scenes trying to steal Manono.

Good luck mate, if Deboss is joining you for lunch don’t get him confused with what’s on the menu, the last photo I have of him (albeit without his gold chain) is this one 😉

IMG_5836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
5 mate

Reactions: 1 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

Verily, as certain brethren await the Annual General Meeting and ready their jousting accoutrements for the forthcoming skirmish against the MMGA knaves, I eagerly anticipate the submission to ICSID from the DRC. This discourse shall reveal the detractors as utter miscreants, with arguments feeble as diluted spirits. I doth extend mine earnest wishes to the Board of Directors as they, with valour, secure their positions and vanquish the ignoble scum. On this day, as we embark upon the journey of Manono, it portends to be a propitious morn as we stride forth in unity.

PS need to restock my liquor cabinet, as I forsee some major wins before Christmas. GO AVZ!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 41 users

TDITD

Top 20
Lets Goooooooooo AVZ !!

To all the shareholders going knock it out the park !!

Tom Cruise Dance GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Lets Goooooooooo AVZ !!

To all the shareholders going knock it out the park !!

Tom Cruise Dance GIF
Hah Les Grossman.
Funny that this was Tom Cruise best acting of his career.

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
What a sensational catch up with over 20 holders prior to the AGM.
An honour to finally meet someone absolute legends.
Thankyou
27E4618B-6721-4849-96F7-07780299AF1A.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Ulli

Good afternoon/mordning from Germany...hope, you all are well...a few minutes to go...I wish all of us good luck and a positive result.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Roon

Regular
I see the MMGA crew here already at the entrance clustered in their flock

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users