AVZ Discussion 2022

Leading up to AVZ Minerals AGM today, we have seen bold and misleading articles put out about AVZ and I can only imagine they were sighted and approved by the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign to overthrow the AVZ BOD.

The BOD already has had to deal with being attacked for the last two years by Boatman, AFR, Klaus Eckhof, Eric Allard, Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando Mboyo, Simon Cong, Celestin Kibeya Kabemba, Zijin, Yibin, Huayou, Lithium Plus, Leonard Math, Peter Huljich, Michael Carrotdick, Ty Dudbrook, Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors, and all the criminals behind them.

Even today we see more articles are being pushed in headlines of various media platforms by those named above. Shareholders will be going to the AGM backing Nigel against all those listed above. Here is the list again of the Chinese backed actors who have been attempting to undermine AVZ and take over the AVZ BOD…. The actors AVZ has fighting against behind the scenes for more than 18 months now.

Tom Richardson (AFR)
Boatman (David Edward Robertson)

Chinese company Zijin,
Chinese company Yibin
Chinese company Huayou
Chinese company Lithium Plus

Simon Cong (Dathomir)
Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando
Celestin Kibeya Kabemba (Cominiere)

Klaus Eckof, Eric Allard (AJN, TTX)
Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors
Leonard Math and Peter Huljich (MMGA – Fat Tail)
Michael Carrock and Ty Ludbrook (MMGA – Fat Tail)

And all the lawyers and other weasels behind them.

That’s one AVZ BOD (that had several former exec’s leaking information) fighting over 20 entities that included billion dollar companies backed by the CCP.

Here’s a link to the real AVZ story, showing our history and achievements for any outsiders who genuinely want to know the truth about AVZ Minerals. The link takes you to the bottom of page 1 of the thread…. Go to the top (first post), there is a lot of information on the page!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Flexi

Regular
Spot on MB, they have been fantastic.

One final challenge today then we stick it to the DRC hard saying we will FUCK YOU UP at ICSID, make a deal or it gets really public.

Management have been great despite some issues originally, amazing we're still in the game like we are
NO DEALING.......... DRC must follow their DRC Law and Mining Code......simples!!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mute22

Regular
I'm sure you lads and ladettes lucky enough to attend will be heading out afterwards to either celebrate or drown your sorrows.

If you find the time in your Uber on the way home, a play-by-play update on the AGM would be appreciated :)

Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular
Good luck everybody for the AGM, do not hesitate to ask tough questions.

Special message 👇👇👇 for Jag, if you spot the MMGA scums, again do not hesitate, since MB might not be allowed in the AGM so you have to deliver the message which they will understand 😄, of course without violence.

And it shouldn't be any surprise if AGM details are not shared here in an open forum for very obvious reasons, I am keeping my Wechat lines open for communication, Godspeed.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Do we all just walk out of the AGM if we lose?

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I'm sure you lads and ladettes lucky enough to attend will be heading out afterwards to either celebrate or drown your sorrows.

If you find the time in your Uber on the way home, a play-by-play update on the AGM would be appreciated :)
I have just printed out the AGM 2023 question compilation, printed out my dosier on Peter Huljich , will now get prepared to go to a pre AGM lunch consisting of around 15+ big wig holders with substantial influence, whereby we will enjoy a meet and greet, have a few beers then strategise / prioritise questions to ask the current BOD and some sniper questions to ask MMGA...;)

bring it.gif

I will colate the answers and results of meeting agenda and will reveal to you all later in the day / night.

Hoping MMGA get defeated and clarity laid bare at question time from our current BOD regards to a path way moving forward....🙏🙏🙏🙏

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

Chilla

Regular
I have just printed out the AGM 2023 question compilation, printed out my dosier on Peter Huljich , will now get prepared to go to a pre AGM lunch consisting of around 15+ big wig holders with substantial influence, whereby we will enjoy a meet and greet, have a few beers then strategise / prioritise questions to ask the current BOD and some sniper questions to ask MMGA...;)

View attachment 50282

I will colate the answers and results of meeting agenda and will reveal to you all later in the day / night.

Hoping MMGA get defeated and clarity laid bare at question time from our current BOD regards to a path way moving forward....🙏🙏🙏🙏

imo
Awesome mate. Appreciate the effort of all those attending and sticking it to the MMGA Puppet Clowns.

PS...if you see the Mouse....remind him lunch hasnt been forgotten about.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Louweeza

Regular

View attachment 50282

imo
Thanks @BEISHA and all others attending. My family and I appreciate all the hard yards you are putting in and are glad that you will be there fighting the good fight for all of us mum and dad investors that aren’t able to make it. Good luck and look forward to hearing about it !

Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Awesome mate. Appreciate the effort of all those attending and sticking it to the MMGA Puppet Clowns.

PS...if you see the Mouse....remind him lunch hasnt been forgotten about.
No idea who the " mouse " is or if he / she is coming to lunch..........but i do know of a small bald dude with a large gold necklace who will be going, along with a few of his associates.......;)

:censored::censored::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 50282

imo
I reckon knuckle dusters are more effective and practical than boxing gloves.
Ever tried to turn a page while wearing boxing gloves? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Do we all just walk out of the AGM if we lose?
Why not lodge a 249D immediately before the ink dries?
Huge Lips knows how they look like.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Chilla

Regular
No idea who the " mouse " is or if he / she is coming to lunch..........but i do know of a small bald dude with a large gold necklace who will be going, along with a few of his associates.......;)

Anonymouse from the crapper....owes us lunch at Perths finest riverside restaurant from 3 years ago...but had to be delayed because of covid lockdowns.

Enjoy today's lunch with the crew.

Reactions: 14 users

Beetleb

View attachment 50282

imo
You really are a legend Beisha. Thanks so much to everyone flying the flag today. Fingers crossed for the right result from voting and then please get stuck in and ask those much needed questions.

Reactions: 15 users

Hemicuda

Regular

View attachment 50282

imo
Appreciate it mate,,, big thanks from those that can’t attend, stick it to these fucktards

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
Wishing the best for everyone attending and our BOD.

BIG FU 🖕🏼 to MMGA

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Anonymouse from the crapper....owes us lunch at Perths finest riverside restaurant from 3 years ago...but had to be delayed because of covid lockdowns.

Enjoy today's lunch with the crew.
Yeah i recall the banter regards to the mouse......

If he / she is coming to the lunch today i am fairly sure the individual wont be forth coming with the identity reveal....:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20

View attachment 50282

imo

Thank you so much Beisha. 🙏

Hopefully someone might post the results of the votes as soon as they're known?
Everyone will be waiting with bated breath on that one.😱

Good luck to us all, we're all just decent people trying to invest in something good!
We never deserved to have our livelyhood preyed upon so viciously by criminals and phychopaths.

• Fire

LzrTr8dr

Regular
Imagine if a fight breaks out - I bet Nigel has a good fist on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

9cardomaha

Regular

oswald coblepot, aka the penguin?
danny devito the penguin GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Imagine if a fight breaks out - I bet Nigel has a good fist on him.
Honestly I'm hoping the first message we get tonight about the AGM is something along the lines of ... "Holy shit what a night! There was a massive punch on...." 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom