AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
No real point going over numbers and trying to ascertain what will happen but somewhat pleasing to see that the 13% held by Yibin and Hayou will be offset by our BOD's and prospective BOD's shareholding (Hadleys, Deboss, Jens et al).

Down to Aus retail and I haven't spoken to one shareholder that would vote for them.

Obviously funds and shorters to consider but looking okay

Reactions: 21 users

Fivez

Emerged
There's a chance the MMGA twitter and site will cease to exist after this week, might be a good idea to archive the stuff they have put out for any rubbish that might happen later down the track or for any legal cases against this mob

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Pokok

Regular
I know a few random people through the grapevine that hold AVZ. All sub 100k shares. I've tried explaining what is going on but all I get back is inane shit like 'limbo is lame' or 'I just want access to my money'. They all seem to think that if MMGA win they are guaranteed to get the 0.78 last traded price or above automatically somehow.

Although I'm not sure if any of them voted or even know how to vote or when the proxy cut off was and I certainly didn't help or remind them

A couple of my close mates in my finance chat that also have small AVZ holdings all voted as per my and the bod instructions under threat of being kicked out of said finance chat haha
Carlos , I still cant get my head around if MMGA got in via votes from top holders why would the top holders want their investment to take a massive hit

Reactions: 7 users

Uglybob

Regular
No real point going over numbers and trying to ascertain what will happen but somewhat pleasing to see that the 13% held by Yibin and Hayou will be offset by our BOD's and prospective BOD's shareholding (Hadleys, Deboss, Jens et al).

Down to Aus retail and I haven't spoken to one shareholder that would vote for them.

Obviously funds and shorters to consider but looking okay
I wouldn't have thought the shorters would get a vote. Only the scum that lent their shares to the shorters in the first place. I'm no expert on the subject so happy to be corrected.

Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Carlos , I still cant get my head around if MMGA got in via votes from top holders why would the top holders want their investment to take a massive hit
You mean the chinese?
Easy mate Zijin are paying them out, they would have negotiated on a price for their vote.

Reactions: 6 users

timb89

Regular

Its a fair point. Why would Yibin forgo their investment?

Azzler

Top 20
I wouldn't have thought the shorters would get a vote. Only the scum that lent their shares to the shorters in the first place. I'm no expert on the subject so happy to be corrected.
Bit off topic, but don't you think someone loaning out your own shares without your permission should be massively illegal?
I'm suprised there are no brokerage firms that actually offer that privelage as a marketing tool, like if you use them to buy shares they won't lend them out.

Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
Yibin paid 4.5c per share

They will make money even with a rat fuck cheap sale

And more importantly keep Beijing happy

Sorry, are you able to elaborate on this?

Chilla

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Wil_Mar

Reactions: 1 users

Wil_Mar

Was going to have a Journo mate there today but he can’t make it. Viva La AVZ!

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    988.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Wil_Mar

Samus

Top 20
There's a chance the MMGA twitter and site will cease to exist after this week, might be a good idea to archive the stuff they have put out for any rubbish that might happen later down the track or for any legal cases against this mob
That isn't going to happen unless FIRB gets involved imo. These guys are on the Chinese gravy train.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Last edited:
Thing is these clowns know the truth

They are choosing not to report it

PRESERVE YOUR DOCUMENTS BITCHES

View attachment 50279
View attachment 50274
View attachment 50275
View attachment 50276
View attachment 50277
View attachment 50278

Leading up to AVZ Minerals AGM today, we have seen bold and misleading articles put out about AVZ and I can only imagine they were sighted and approved by the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign to overthrow the AVZ BOD.

The BOD already has had to deal with being attacked for the last two years by Boatman, AFR, Klaus Eckhof, Eric Allard, Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando Mboyo, Simon Cong, Celestin Kibeya Kabemba, Zijin, Yibin, Huayou, Lithium Plus, Leonard Math, Peter Huljich, Michael Carrotdick, Ty Dudbrook, Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors, and all the criminals behind them.

Even today we see more articles are being pushed in headlines of various media platforms by those named above. Shareholders will be going to the AGM backing Nigel against all those listed above. Here is the list again of the Chinese backed actors who have been attempting to undermine AVZ and take over the AVZ BOD…. The actors AVZ has fighting against behind the scenes for more than 18 months now.

Tom Richardson (AFR)
Boatman (David Edward Robertson)

Chinese company Zijin,
Chinese company Yibin
Chinese company Huayou
Chinese company Lithium Plus

Simon Cong (Dathomir)
Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando
Celestin Kibeya Kabemba (Cominiere)

Klaus Eckof, Eric Allard (AJN, TTX)
Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors
Leonard Math and Peter Huljich (MMGA – Fat Tail)
Michael Carrock and Ty Ludbrook (MMGA – Fat Tail)

And all the lawyers and other weasels behind them.

That’s one AVZ BOD (that had several former exec’s leaking information) fighting over 20 entities that included billion dollar companies backed by the CCP.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 47 users

Scoota30

Regular
Thing is these clowns know the truth

They are choosing not to report it

PRESERVE YOUR DOCUMENTS BITCHES

View attachment 50279
View attachment 50274
View attachment 50275
View attachment 50276
View attachment 50277
View attachment 50278
So you're telling me that Australian Journos work together and not only have poor investigative skills, but when they actually find something of substance, they choose to withhold information or take quotes and facts out of context to draw the readers in....? Wonder why they'd do that...... 🤣

Smells Good Pay Day GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Leading up to AVZ Minerals AGM today, we have seen bold and misleading articles put out about AVZ and I can only imagine they were sighted and approved by the Alliance Advisory Firm who are running MMGA’s campaign to overthrow the AVZ BOD.

The BOD already has had to deal with being attacked for the last two years by Boatman, AFR, Klaus Eckhof, Eric Allard, Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando Mboyo, Simon Cong, Celestin Kibeya Kabemba, Zijin, Yibin, Huayou, Lithium Plus, Leonard Math, Peter Huljich, Michael Carrotdick, Ty Dudbrook, Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors, and all the lawyers and behind them

Even today we see more articles are being published in headlines of various media platforms by those named above. Shareholders will be going to the AGM backing Nigel against all those listed above. Here is the list again of the Chinese backed actors who have been attempting to undermine AVZ and take over the AVZ BOD…. The actors AVZ has fighting against behind the scenes for more than 18 months now.

Tom Richardson (AFR)

Chinese company Zijin,
Chinese company Yibin
Chinese company Huayou

Simon Cong (Dathomir)

That’s one AVZ BOD (that had several former exec’s leaking information) fighting over 20 entities that included billion dollar companies backed by the CCP.
Spot on MB, they have been fantastic.

One final challenge today then we stick it to the DRC hard saying we will FUCK YOU UP at ICSID, make a deal or it gets really public.

Management have been great despite some issues originally, amazing we're still in the game like we are

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

SilentOne

Regular
I know a few random people through the grapevine that hold AVZ. All sub 100k shares. I've tried explaining what is going on but all I get back is inane shit like 'limbo is lame' or 'I just want access to my money'. They all seem to think that if MMGA win they are guaranteed to get the 0.78 last traded price or above automatically somehow.

Although I'm not sure if any of them voted or even know how to vote or when the proxy cut off was and I certainly didn't help or remind them

A couple of my close mates in my finance chat that also have small AVZ holdings all voted as per my and the bod instructions under threat of being kicked out of said finance chat haha

Carlos Great stuff - You are either with us or against us.

SilentOne

Reactions: 3 users

hedrox

Regular
Good luck everybody for todays AGM.
Can't attempt myself, but lets smash this Chinese puppets with a glorious victory!
Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 12.05.15.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Yaseen

Regular

The BOD already has had to deal with being attacked for the last two years by Boatman, AFR, Klaus Eckhof, Eric Allard, Adele Kayinda, Guy Loando Mboyo, Simon Cong, Celestin Kibeya Kabemba, Zijin, Yibin, Huayou, Lithium Plus, Leonard Math, Peter Huljich, Michael Carrotdick, Ty Dudbrook, Omni Bridgeway, Deeland, Alliance Advisors, and all the criminals behind them.

Even today we see more articles are being pushed in headlines of various media platforms by those named above. Shareholders will be going to the AGM backing Nigel against all those listed above. Here is the list again of the Chinese backed actors who have been attempting to undermine AVZ and take over the AVZ BOD…. The actors AVZ has fighting against behind the scenes for more than 18 months now.

Tom Richardson (AFR)

Chinese company Zijin,
Chinese company Yibin
Chinese company Huayou

Simon Cong (Dathomir)

and CAMI, MOM and 99% of the bs'ing RDC government who prefer to have "excellent" conferences about "excellent" battery hubs in "excellent" locations with supposed "excellences" from all over the world while filling their own most "excellent" pockets and ensuring the "excellent" battery materials remain in the ground and their citizens live in mud huts without electricity .....MOFO's

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom