Samus

Top 20
It's time to send the MMAGOTS a message, don't forget to vote:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'd 100% attend the AGM if it wasn't for having my life fucked over from this whole fiasco...
Would anyone be keen to record the event secretively with a lapel camera or similar?
Even just audio only?
I feel like it's going to be epic.

Reactions: 14 users

Woogr

I'd 100% attend the AGM if it wasn't for having my life fucked over from this whole fiasco...
Would anyone be keen to record the event secretively with a lapel camera or similar?
Even just audio only?
My man, I’m with you. Watching and hoping for honest and right to prevail.

Reactions: 4 users
Bombard AVZ email demanding it's live streamed or we vote against resolution 1......

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

SilentOne

Regular
Bombard AVZ email demanding it's live streamed or we vote against resolution 1......
NO

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

The Fox

Regular
Re: AGM

Be there, or be square. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Even just audio only?
Love it....

But a lapel????!!!! :D

All good let's go ;):):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 2378

Even just audio only?
Unfortunately I have the same problem and have no money to attend the AGM.

All I could do was to vote for our Bod, and I have convinced some more german shareholders in german forums. They banned me in the biggest german forum because of advertising. Even my new accounts got banned in a few hours. I ask the mod if he have sucked Klaus the balds dick to many times.

But me and the other guys reached together over 10 million voting shares against mmga.

I’m only posting again because I know the mmga bastards are reading it and to say them the german people would kick you in your face fuckin maggots!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

kron

Regular

All I could do was to vote for our Bod, and I have convinced some more german shareholders in german forums. They banned me in the biggest german forum because of advertising. Even my new accounts got banned in a few hours. I ask the mod if he have sucked Klaus the balds dick to many times.

But me and the other guys reached together over 10 million voting shares against mmga.

I’m only posting again because I know the mmga bastards are reading it and to say them the german people would kick you in your face fuckin maggots!
Wow fantastic effort mate! Unfortunate news to hear about your ban but thanks for the hustle and getting the message out.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20

I think these MMGA goons will breathe a massive sigh of relief when their attempted coup fails . imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Mate, HOW could they not sell this AGM as pay per view?? I would have thought this would definitely be on foxtel as the fight of the decade

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

kron

Regular
Mate, HOW could they not sell this AGM as pay per view?? I would have thought this would definitely be on foxtel as the fight of the decade
Rumble for the Jungle, I'd watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Especially with the Bags vs Panzer bout on the undercard

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Surely these idiots won't show up at the AGM. Some individuals don't take kindly to scummy parasites trying to defraud them out of their hard earned investments. They would surely require substantial security if they intend to follow through with this dispicable plan and then show up among hundreds of AVZ investors at the AGM. I hope they get what is coming to them but the consequences of attending the AGM could be volatile!

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Surely these idiots won't show up at the AGM. Some individuals don't take kindly to scummy parasites trying to defraud them out of their hard earned investments. They would surely require substantial security if they intend to follow through with this dispicable plan and then show up among hundreds of AVZ investors at the AGM. I hope they get what is coming to them but the consequences of attending the AGM could be volatile!

Absolutely. Carrotdick could have a stroke, Boy Dudbrook could wet his pants, and Pirate Pete could go into cardiac arrest after snorting 2 grams in the toilet before the AGM.

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Bray

Regular
Very calm before the storm kinda feeling right now with TSE

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 5.08.05 pm.png

The Arena

• Haha