AVZ Discussion 2022

Mining8

Boatman is just dirt and lies and AFR just the other week reporting 36% and had to retract because of the L.E.G.A.L. F.A.C.T.S. when corrected by AVZ. This is truly gutter journalism by the AFR smearing AVZ from a disreputable group(Boatman) when already knowing the F.A.C.T.S!

Here are the F.A.C.T.S.!:

1653014732703.png

Reactions: 24 users

Remark

Top 20
AFR looking for a legal troubles by the look of this lazy "Journalism"

Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
That's the kicker, this has been a game of chess all along, we know yibin, huyaou all playing games trying to starve us when the price of lithium was in the dumps so we struggled for $$. Im sure Nigel an the board have a plan for the highly unlikely outcome of Zijin.
I bet it goes along the lines of 9% for catl with a renegotiated amount of capital they give us (still enough for us to go mining) and both CATL & Zijin then cough up for their portion of costs, we hold 51% and they start again with their plans an BS.
And with CATH's waiver re ML and then announce another extension . Obviously crap going on behind the scenes .

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Boatman is just dirt and lies and AFR just the other week reporting 36% and had to retract because of the L.E.G.A.L. F.A.C.T.S. when corrected by AVZ. This is truly gutter journalism by the AFR smearing AVZ from a disreputable group(Boatman) when already knowing the F.A.C.T.S!

Here are the F.A.C.T.S.!:

View attachment 7149
Hey Mining8 have you been on the Bat Phone to Nigel recently ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
"As previously disclosed to ASX on 4 May 2021, any purported transfer of the 15% interest to Jin Cheng would be a material breach of the pre- emptive rights contained in the existing Dathcom Shareholders Agreement, invalid and of no force or effect." AVZ 11/05 / 22

Does anyone recall this announcement (4 May 2021) or conversation referring to ?

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
"As previously disclosed to ASX on 4 May 2021, any purported transfer of the 15% interest to Jin Cheng would be a material breach of the pre- emptive rights contained in the existing Dathcom Shareholders Agreement, invalid and of no force or effect." AVZ 11/05 / 22

Does anyone recall this announcement (4 May 2021) or conversation referring to ?
Yeah not exactly going to say otherwise today are they?

Like I've said my guess is they just aren't going to be commenting on ongoing legal issues at this stage and also don't need to trade in the short term... Might not suit everyone but it is what it is.

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

2021 is a typo

Attachments

• 02518000.pdf
    318.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20

JAG

Top 20
Right, into exile I go until the next ann :cautious:

the last jedi wink GIF by Star Wars

Stay safe everyone.......

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Roller62

Regular
Some wording from todays announcement:

'Accordingly the Company requests an extension to the voluntary suspension until the commencement of trade on 1 June 2022 or an announcement to the market regarding its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project.'

I was wondering why the majority of people think the suspension is about Zijin trying to obtain 15% of the project when the announcement says nothing about that?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

'Accordingly the Company requests an extension to the voluntary suspension until the commencement of trade on 1 June 2022 or an announcement to the market regarding its mining and exploration rights for the Manono Project.'

I was wondering why the majority of people think the suspension is about Zijin trying to obtain 15% of the project when the announcement says nothing about that?
Have you heard what is holding this up Roller? Is it CAMI have lost their calculator for the fees, or is it negotiation of the new terms for the ongoing PR section of the split tenement? Or anything else? I'm sticking to my view that it's not 'legal ownership' issues, but my devotion to this stance is being tested :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular

Its suits their negative troll agenda Roller …i know its damn hard to ignore the noise …No truth or reasoning is going to sway them

Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
The stupidity on HC is making my head spin bunch of nuf nufs lol, holders and trolls alike. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

LX600

Regular
The stupidity on HC is making my head spin bunch of nuf nufs lol, holders and trolls alike. 🤦‍♂️
Even you sounded upset about no update 😄. Update or not, it is in suspension, so it doesn't matter at all.

As I said before, Nigel and team risked their career/reputation/life to tell us the percentage, so no point we are in panic.

Patience is required and I believe we are in the good hand. This is just the darkness before dawn.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20

Well my guess is Zijin do not want AVZ to get their hands on the ML . They will be throwing all the spanners they can at this to derail it . All based on their corruptive dodgy dealings ......... Or it could be completely unrelated. The timing purely a coincidence ? I'm glass half full .

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Roller62

Regular
Well my guess is Zijin do not want AVZ to get their hands on the ML . They will be throwing all the spanners they can at this to derail it . All based on their corruptive dodgy dealings ......... Or it could be completely unrelated. The timing purely a coincidence ? I'm glass half full .
How does Zijin have anything to do with the ML? They can illegally buy shares but that doesn't effect the ML.
Malfunctioning platform lol

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Even you sounded upset about no update 😄. Update or not, it is in suspension, so it doesn't matter at all.

As I said before, Nigel and team risked their career/reputation/life to tell us the percentage, so no point we are in panic.

Patience is required and I believe we are in the good hand. This is just the darkness before dawn.
What's your point? :unsure: I'd say being mildly disappointed there was no update (as expected) is a little bit different than having no grasp whatsoever on what's going on here? Or wasting one's time as a non holder discussing something you have little to no knowledge about.

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20

Malfunctioning platform lol
??????

Roller62

Regular
How does Zijin have anything to do with the ML? They can illegally buy shares but that doesn't effect the ML

• Thinking
Top Bottom