AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Has anyone got a copy of the report as posted down below by the ghost?
1653008888829.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
One thing is for sure - it's a head fuck.
The ambiguous wording of these announcements isn't helping. Had really hoped for a bit more clarity in the reasoning behind the extension this time :(
Not surprised in the slightest however that we didn't get any.
Announcement ..labelled non sensitive …why cant we trade ..The so called ML just to be signed off ..ownership no problem either it be 75-66or 51% all of this has been going on for literally 6 months in the back ground ..what has changed …its ok for Nige to put out podcasts of how we are the biggest/Best Lit deposit in the world & how the DRC government is hand in hand with us …but our $$$$ have been tied up with no end in sight ,some of us have a large stake in AVZ ..sorry to rant /rave but a bit of communication (announcement) between NF & SH wouldnt go astray right now …thanks gang ..love TSE ..time for a lie down & BEX thats how old i am :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

TheCount

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

thorgin

Regular
The link is just because of a reference init?
1653009793953.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 7123

Shorts as at 16 May were 150M.

Say, at 3%, that is $12,400 per day they're suffering at a loss in totality. 24 days of expected trading halt / suspension. That's circa $300K in interest / fees. Not an insignificant amount.

Mind if I borrow that to post on the crapper? Won't show your username or anything, if anything it will probably get me banned :LOL:

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Announcement ..labelled non sensitive …why cant we trade ..The so called ML just to be signed off ..ownership no problem either it be 75-66or 51% all of this has been going on for literally 6 months in the back ground ..what has changed …its ok for Nige to put out podcasts of how we are the biggest/Best Lit deposit in the world & how the DRC government is hand in hand with us …but our $$$$ have been tied up with no end in sight ,some of us have a large stake in AVZ ..sorry to rant /rave but a bit of communication (announcement) between NF & SH wouldnt go astray right now …thanks gang ..love TSE ..time for a lie down & BEX thats how old i am :)
Because the problem may just be we don’t own 51-66%. Some are pushing the argument that we will only end up with 36%. Now that would be a problem!
Would love just this point to be clarified by AVZ/DRC. Would sure make me sleep better. That extra 15% is icing on the cake but without majority share we dead in the water ( pardon the pun with the talk about boatman today )

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
I wonder how our new receptionist is going ? Not "smiling through the telephone " anymore is my guess .

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Article here.

Mind boggling!

* Days of our Lives in the DRC continues, as

Reconciliation between Joseph Kabila and Moïse Katumbi?

"It will not be a surprise to see Joseph Kabila and Moïse Katumbi reconcile. They are sons of Katanga. The moments of rupture, there were for a long time between the two brothers. Today, we are talking about the reconciliation between all the worthy sons of Katanga.

The two could also be reconciled at the same time", affirms, on Top congo, Félix Kabange Numbi, close to the former president of the Republic and participant in the Forum of unity and reconciliation which is held in Lubumbashi at the initiative of Mgr Fulgence Muteba, Metropolitan Archbishop.

Former governor of the former province of Katanga, Moïse Katumbi was a very close collaborator of the former President of the Republic Joseph Kabila before his exile and then his switch to the Opposition.

Forum without political connotation

"We are discussing Katanga values. We are here to discuss the moral vision of Katanga, its heritage. Why there were these moments of rupture between communities in Katanga", insists the former Minister of Health who reassures that, contrary to what is said, this forum has no political connotation.

"It's really a fraternal meeting that has nothing to do with all that people say on social networks in relation to politics, elections. People should stop with that. We have better things to do than to speak what they think".

Félix Kabange reassures that "so far, the forum is going very well, in an atmosphere of perfect fraternity. It is true that when we talk about unity and reconciliation between brothers, it is quite normal that from time to time voices are raised. But the most important thing is that everything is done in fraternity, everything is going normally".

Scheduled for this Thursday, May 19, the closing of this forum takes place this Friday, May 20.

1653010382079.png

#Hmmm.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Because the problem may just be we don’t own 51-66%. Some are pushing the argument that we will only end up with 36%. Now that would be a problem!
Would love just this point to be clarified by AVZ/DRC. Would sure make me sleep better. That extra 15% is icing on the cake but without majority share we dead in the water ( pardon the pun with the talk about boatman today )
If the Chinese are claiming we will only hold 36% what happened to the money we paid to get up to the current 75% ? Also if any of this BS is true then surely the CATH deal is dead in the water ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Mind if I borrow that to post on the crapper? Won't show your username or anything, if anything it will probably get me banned :LOL:
Go for it, I never shorted, I believe shorting should be banned to be honest.

There are call and put options if you wish to gamble and magnify your exposure on shares going up or down.

But deadset against allowing brokers and or large institutions to use shares on their books to manipulate a share price.

Was just interested what it would cost to short, there are probably people on here, who could give a better explanation.

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
If the Chinese are claiming we will only hold 36% what happened to the money we paid to get up to the current 75% ? Also if any of this BS is true then surely the CATH deal is dead in the water ?
Have you heard the price of snacks in DRC at the moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Go for it, I never shorted, I believe shorting should be banned to be honest.

There are call and put options if you wish to gamble and magnify your exposure on shares going up or down.

But deadset against allowing brokers and or large institutions to use shares on their books to manipulate a share price.

Was just interested what it would cost to short, there are probably people on here, who could give a better explanation.

1653011709920.png

Note the tasteful cropping at the top, just enough to be readable without looking intentional...
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Thaz

Regular
View attachment 7132

Note the tasteful cropping at the top, just enough to be readable without looking intentional...
giphy.gif

Haha nice. It was a quick back of the envelope calc just to illustrate a point, which seems to have been lost for certain Crapper members.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Haha nice. It was a quick back of the envelope calc just to illustrate a point, which seems to have been lost for certain Crapper members.

I'm not surprised at all by that.

Shitstick in particular has been on my nerves since he first showed up. Mods must be having lunch, I can't believe its still up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
That's the kicker, this has been a game of chess all along, we know yibin, huyaou all playing games trying to starve us when the price of lithium was in the dumps so we struggled for $$. Im sure Nigel an the board have a plan for the highly unlikely outcome of Zijin.
I bet it goes along the lines of 9% for catl with a renegotiated amount of capital they give us (still enough for us to go mining) and both CATL & Zijin then cough up for their portion of costs, we hold 51% and they start again with their plans an BS.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
OMG AFR QUOTING BOATMANS REPORT

the naked gun facepalm GIF

Screenshot_20220520-122449_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Wow
  • Thinking