AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
View attachment 48574

I want to clarify ONE MORE THING beside not on Tinder and MMAGGOT's approved list, I am not in my 50s .... yet....

So, that 50+ love, I do welcome and appreciate but I want to be honest and upfront unlike the MMAGGOTs...

Seth Meyers Ugh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX
sorry i started this off but im 64 any attention i can get is appreciated :D

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I’ve always hoped they give Dathomir an extra 10 or 20 to exit stage left, upon receipt of the mining license mind you. Maybe the MoU is getting closer and they’re now dangling a carrot out to Cong to negotiate?

Also, makes MMGA redundant also which is great. Cong has never been overtly corrupt against $svz (although I’m sure he has been elsewhere) but more stubborn and seeking to waste time noting he has no legal standing.

Interesting times

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Like we have all surmised in the past, its quite clear and obvious Dathomir have fuck all chance with their joke of a claim (on its own merits).
So in true corrupt fashion Simon Cong cooked up some B.S to pass muster in the kangaroo courts of the DRC, brown paper bags included, all to enable him to apply pressure to AVZ. In isolation this is easy to deal with and is no real issue, but it's not in isolation and we are upto our necks in corruption flavoured shit.

Cong may, may just have possibly started out with buyers remorse and wanting more $$, however its clear now he is working in cahoots with Cominiere and Zijin to throw as much mud as possible AVZ's way. Would an extra $10M shut him up now?

I don't know but I sure as fuck want the BOD to know and be prepared to fuck him off if his motives are simply more $$. The fact he joined in with the Corrupt assholes could simply be he wants more $$ and if he gets that he is happy to walk (imo unlikely at this stage but possible). Simon Cong has never been one for the limelight and this has very likely put him in the spotlight more than he is comfortable with.

This announcement could also serve as an update to inform holders and acknowledge we are prepared to deal with the cretins knowing full well Cong isn't interested in that as his motives are now CCP aligned, anticipating MMGA are full of shit and closing off an angle of BS for their propaganda.

This latest ANN highlights the need for action from the Government in the DRC. AVZ have been fighting ridiculous corruption for too long while Cominiere and Zijin act with impunity. Lets hope progress is indeed being made within our Government talks, do the right thing PR05.

Come on Nige & team!!!

#FuckZIJIN

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Kind of makes Fat Tail's role redundant now .
Yeah ...it's sort of a simple...."we're already getting on with the job (and have been) so you're irrelevant"

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Thanks for posting that TC. Now that AVZ has provided that additional information here you can bet there will still be those shareholders who won’t even read it and will be whining again in a week or month or whenever that AVZ hasn’t communicated with shareholders.

AVZ has provided so much information to shareholders since we went into suspension that anyone who actually read it all should understood what and why information has and hasn’t been disclosed previously

As far as everyone sending the MMGA email with their proposal to spam or the bin, I opened it up, read it and made dot points of all the lies and misinformation in it to use against them

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Great to see a sh being interviewed!
But man that presenter on the far rights fidgety eyes were giving me anxiety 😅
Good to hear them chat about it though!

• Haha

Scoota30

Regular
Really sounds like we are getting close to a resolution now. The ICC emergency injunctions are helping out a lot here and cannot be understated.

If the MoU still isn't sorted by the end of January and the ICC rules in favour of us against Zijin and then again against Dathomir, the DRC government really have no reason or excuse to continue this shitshow. They will have no case whatsoever against us at ICSID and will completely fuckup everything for themselves.

The recent announcements have been great at countering this MMGA falsehood. Keep them coming - next thing i want to see is this evidence of all the detractors being in cahoots!

Goes to show how well the BoD have managed this over the years, just been heartache for us SH's being held in the dark, but now seeing all of the info come to light, it was imperrative that they held it in. 👏

Edit - would love to start seeing some more public backing from either our Aus embassy or some form of Aus government, even perhaps the US or someone to take a stand now and publicly discuss this issue because all of the dirty laundry is now being aired.

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Spikerama

Regular
Thanks for posting that TC. Now that AVZ has provided that additional information here you can bet there will still be those shareholders who won’t even read it and will be whining again in a week or month or whenever that AVZ hasn’t communicated with shareholders.

AVZ has provided so much information to shareholders since we went into suspension that anyone who actually read it all should understood what and why information has and hasn’t been disclosed previously

As far as everyone sending the MMGA email with their proposal to spam or the bin, I opened it up, read it and made dot points of all the lies and misinformation in it to use against them

The problem is mate, AVZ have a communication problem.
They are shit at it. And I'm not talking about the obvious "lack of" problem.

Let me elaborate.

If you look at MMGA and how they have presented their argument they have done a very good at coming across as professional and well reasoned despite what we informed shareholders know about them. Their website is slick. Their mail-outs are on brand and every bit of comms is cohesive and instantly recognisable when you see it. There is a personality there. (even though we know the personalities behind the media are nefarious ).

Additionally, the information presented is easily digested in small packages within the website or mail-outs. It's "snackable" as we say, so you don't get lost in any verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Very easy to scan and get the gist. Plus they do it all without personal attack or being abusive or swearing.

Now let's hop over to how AVZ do it, which is basically me copying and pasting from the above paragraph. Verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Basically a big TLDR every time. And yes, yes ,yes, I do get it. They need to do things this way as a requirement to shareholders but they could've also added to these releases and take a leaf out of the most basic advertising principles manual which is have a personality and keep it simple because most people don't have the bandwidth to do their own shit in the daily let alone digest reams of verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Especially when it looks like it has the personality of a dial tone.

I've offered to help Nigel before, via proxy and never heard a sniff back so I don't know how to solve it but what I do know is if I was an uninitiated Shareholder, who's not across the entire saga and I was trying to make sense of why I can't access my money and I get the choice of "apparently" clear, concise, visually appealing solution on a way forward > up against multi-paged A4 announcements which seems too much to understand, with no brand or personality and a bunch of potty mouthed, ALL CAPS twitter warriors seemingly aligning with them... I know which side I identify with.

AVZ really need to get with the program on comms. They've had two years to work on this and still to this day all we get is a bloody green chameleon as an offering of top notch graphics.

*as a side note I think I've worked out who is behind MMGA. Take a look at Tantalex website. Notice any similarities?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Let me elaborate.

If you look at MMGA and how they have presented their argument they have done a very good at coming across as professional and well reasoned despite what we informed shareholders know about them. Their website is slick. Their mail-outs are on brand and every bit of comms is cohesive and instantly recognisable when you see it. There is a personality there. (even though we know the personalities behind the media are nefarious ).

Additionally, the information presented is easily digested in small packages within the website or mail-outs. It's "snackable" as we say, so you don't get lost in any verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Very easy to scan and get the gist. Plus they do it all without personal attack or being abusive or swearing.

Now let's hop over to how AVZ do it, which is basically me copying and pasting from the above paragraph. Verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Basically a big TLDR every time. And yes, yes ,yes, I do get it. They need to do things this way as a requirement to shareholders but they could've also added to these releases and take a leaf out of the most basic advertising principles manual which is have a personality and keep it simple because most people don't have the bandwidth to do their own shit in the daily let alone digest reams of verbose, boring, mumbo jumbo. Especially when it looks like it has the personality of a dial tone.

I've offered to help Nigel before, via proxy and never heard a sniff back so I don't know how to solve it but what I do know is if I was an uninitiated Shareholder, who's not across the entire saga and I was trying to make sense of why I can't access my money and I get the choice of "apparently" clear, concise, visually appealing solution on a way forward > up against multi-paged A4 announcements which seems too much to understand, with no brand or personality and a bunch of potty mouthed, ALL CAPS twitter warriors seemingly aligning with them... I know which side I identify with.

AVZ really need to get with the program on comms. They've had two years to work on this and still to this day all we get is a bloody green chameleon in terms of top notch graphics.

*as a side note I think I've worked out who is behind MMGA. Take a look at Tantalex website. Notice any similarities?

"*as a side note I think I've worked out who is behind MMGA. Take a look at Tantalex website. Notice any similarities"?

The resemblance is uncanny...

BigA

I can’t help but get the feeling that a resolution to this shit show all hinges on the outcome of the upcoming AGM. If the current board retain their position and MMGA are fucked off completely, then a deal will quickly follow. God I hope so…

My reasoning is this will confirm that the current BOD won’t let this go and will win at ICC and ICSID, where as in the horrible event that MMGA get control they will sell us out. A position well articulated by other members!

So in summary let’s just hope the current BOD retain their positions as I feel it’s our only chance of an equitable resolution….

Shoutout to all the good people on this forum providing so much valuable info…I rarely post but certainly have followed daily since this thread started

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

solo

Regular

Nah.. two completely different technologies in use on 2 websites. Tantalex is on Wordpress, MMGA is on Squarespace

• Fire
  • Thinking

Scoota30

Regular
"*as a side note I think I've worked out who is behind MMGA. Take a look at Tantalex website. Notice any similarities"?

The resemblance is uncanny...
Hahaha fuck good pickup @Spikerama - they didn't even try to hide it. WOW.

Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Nah.. two completely different technologies in use on 2 websites. Tantalex is on Wordpress, MMGA is on Squarespace
That doesn't matter. I could be that Tantalex built their site ages ago on WP but now squarespace is hot. Easy choice to make.

The backend is not the point. It's the overall brand feel and tone.

Go have a look at the Tantalex posters and standees at the DRC Mining week or whatever it was where CCK did a Kanye West. You can see some around from memory. I didn't tweak at the time but now that I think of it...

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Well the MMGA clones usually just rip off every idea they come across anyway

MAGA
TANTALX WEBSITE
AVZ COMMUNICATIONS

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
That doesn't matter. I could be that Tantalex built their site ages ago on WP but now squarespace is hot. Easy choice to make.

The backend is not the point. It's the overall brand feel and tone.

Go have a look at the Tantalex posters and standees at the DRC Mining week or whatever it was where CCK did a Kanye West. You can see some around from memory. I didn't tweak at the time but now that I think of it...
off to twitter we go....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Gmailuser

Emerged

Let me elaborate.

AVZ really need to get with the program on comms. They've had two years to work on this and still to this day all we get is a bloody green chameleon as an offering of top notch graphics.

Spike,

My thoughts are that what the BoDs have provided in today’s release is exactly what everyone has been crying out for over and over again, what has happened, when, how, and why, so whilst I understand your view I feel that potentially the criticism is a little harsh. It provides full detail which I am very happy to receive as a SH.

As others have pointed out it also illustrates full communication by the BoD, and the need for the current legal actions, thus putting a further nail in the coffin of the bid by the other crowd.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Let me elaborate.

I always liked AVZ’s presentations. They were simple to read and looked impressive to me (who can forget the picture of Manono against all the other lithium projects) but I think from memory you weren’t a great fan of them either.

As far as our announcements, most company’s announcements are in the same format, and AVZ has had to deal with so many legal issues and corruption that their announcements appear more like a piece of legislation.

I used to have to wade through legislation myself so I find AVZ’s announcements quite easy by comparison, even if I have to read them two or three times. I guess we are lucky we have @Carlos Danger here who does a lot of the work for us

As far as the advertising, Eric Allard has had his corrupt dirty nose in Manono for a long time so no surprise if MMGA are using the same advertising agent, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Ludbrook is involved in that and making a lot of money for himself out of it. Did you notice how Allard was photographed in front of the AVZ stand (not the Tantalex stand) at the Battery Metals Forum

Unfortunately not all AVZ Announcements can look like this

IMG_5709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Spikerama

Regular
Spike,

My thoughts are that what the BoDs have provided in today’s release is exactly what everyone has been crying out for over and over again, what has happened, when, how, and why, so whilst I understand your view I feel that potentially the criticism is a little harsh. It provides full detail which I am very happy to receive as a SH.

As others have pointed out it also illustrates full communication by the BoD, and the need for the current legal actions, thus putting a further nail in the coffin of the bid by the other crowd.

Yep totally agree with that but the fact that Dave Evans, who is across the intricate language of legal-ese has to read them 2 or 3 times to fully
understand them says a lot.

Regardless, I wasn't specifically calling out this announcement as I do understand these announcements need to be the way they are. I was merely using it as a catalyst to highlight a bugbear and indeed a chronic issue which has become clear weakness now that we have competitors.

Like I said I have zero doubt AVZ completed the SPA's correctly

What Cong is doing is extortion motivated by, as AVZ describes so perfectly, seller's remorse

However if it's a choice of ongoing suspension or just give this dipshit more cash / shares then sure management have my support to get a settlement done but AVZ are 100% correct in these matters and will absolutely fucking crush Cong at the ICC if need be

20230316_232958.jpg

20230316_233020.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom