AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Does anyone have any idea when we can expect to be able to vote for AGM resolutions?
I want to hit up SM before that happens.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Ok so, isn't this disruption of reaching a settlement with the DRC, exactly what our enemies are trying to achieve?

Everyone involved is under instruction and payment by Zijin.
It's all Zijin, Peter fuckface and the goon squad, Tommy, CKK, Green witch, various congo "press", all payed for and directed by Zijin.

Reactions: 14 users
LaRsDrank that fucking koolaid. The guy actually thinks people believe he’s a legit SH. Nothing but a sycophantic sociopath spreading FUD with hopes that AVZ will open trade so he can capitalise on a short position.
She. That dumb and morally bankrupt cunt is Jerkoff’s progeny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
If Fat Fuck Holdings wants to get paid so badly I'll stick a roll of Silver coins up their arse for ruining it for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hey Krapp nice last paragraph! Is it ok if I and others copy n paste to use as a finish to emails to Firb..make it a sign of an alliance between the faithful.
Of course no probs at all 👍

Reactions: 1 users
20231023_233108.jpg

This is what spooked Felix about the gringos into negotiating with us. AVZ says it is in possession of evidence that shows potential improper and illegal conduct of a number of the parties involved that could lead to bribery and corruption charges. Felix personally wrote a letter to Biden literally the day before we went into suspension last year pleading for Dan Gertler's sanctions under the Magnitsky act to be dropped. Felix doesn't care about a potential damages claim that could be years away. He wants to avoid having his government officials and others close to him involved in the blatant corruption around Manono sanctioned imo

Here's a copy of the letter. Try not to laugh when he talks about how dropping the sanctions is necessary for attracting investors to the DRC.

20231023_232842.jpg

20231023_232905.jpg

20231023_233418.jpg

20231023_234613.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
I smell poop while reading this letter.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The world has gone in to a tailspin after China recently enforced export restrictions on graphite and other rare earth elements critical to the energy transition. Was always going to happen. As we know, China are responsible for at least 60% of world's lithium processing. This would increase If China were to control the output of manono. Yet, for two years AVZ have been left to fend off the Chinese on their little Aussie Pat Malone! Are the Yanks, EU, Australian government etc happy for this globally significant deposit to fall into Chinese hands and increase China's dominance of the most critical component for the global energy transition? The BOD have done an amazing job so far but the lack of urgency and recognition from world powers is quite extraordinary. The BOD deserve every cent they are entitled to and all the support we can give them because it seems nobody else gives a fuck!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bray

Regular
Frustrated Head GIF

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
I think id been reading this last bit out of context yesterday:

"More importantly, it should be noted:

• the Company’s evidence (compiled in connection with its ICC arbitration proceedings) in relation to the potential improper and illegal conduct of a number of the parties involved, significantly restricts AVZ’s ability to entertain these proposals without exposing AVZ, and its directors and officers to potential criminal liability under Australia’s anti bribery and corruption legislation, together with other applicable international bribery and corruption laws; and

(We cant do anything illegal duh)

• the Company has already invested considerable time and money exploring the resolution of matters with the DRC Government and the other parties on the basis of a significant compromise of AVZ’s legal rights.

(We looked at some other options that would have basicially rat fucked us becase we give away all our legal rights)

Past tense, not present tense

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
View attachment 47849

This is what spooked Felix about the gringos into negotiating with us. AVZ says it is in possession of evidence that shows potential improper and illegal conduct of a number of the parties involved that could lead to bribery and corruption charges. Felix personally wrote a letter to Biden literally the day before we went into suspension last year pleading for Dan Gertler's sanctions under the Magnitsky act to be dropped. Felix doesn't care about a potential damages claim that could be years away. He wants to avoid having his government officials and others close to him involved in the blatant corruption around Manono sanctioned imo

Here's a copy of the letter. Try not to laugh when he talks about how dropping the sanctions is necessary for attracting investors to the DRC.

View attachment 47850
View attachment 47851
View attachment 47852
View attachment 47853
Too big to fail? When will the Gringos appear in our blockbuster movie? Tik Tok.

Controlling Manono, China will control critical supplies for electric vehicle (EV): Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite. The Gringos can say good-bye to winning the EV race.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Too big to fail? When will the Gringos appear in our blockbuster movie? Tik Tok.

Controlling Manono, China will control critical supplies for electric vehicle (EV): Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite. The Gringos can say good-bye to winning the EV race.
If only they could see this and act accordingly...

Reactions: 6 users

Spikerama

Regular
All right so, when I thought of this, I laughed my head off for about five minutes straight. Then I decided not to share it because it's not really my style and breaks a few of my core principles.

But I know a lot of you will love it. So just this once, have a go at this.

If you want a video with sound let me know.

MMGA =  SMEGMA.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Bray

Regular
Hahaha funny as fuck

Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
noice-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
I hate being bi-polar it’s awesome, can’t help but think this could all play well into our hands. Management finding evidence of corruption of ministers through Fat Tail and being able to clearly distance the real AVZ from the fake Fat Tail, could all bode well for us as Felix wants to avoid corruption we more and more become the clean legal solution to his problems. Dream a little dream!

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Misfits

Regular
3.PNG

• Haha
  • Thinking
Top Bottom