AVZ Discussion 2022

I don't think these fucktards ever had intent of showing up at the AGM, as they know they won't get voted in. The whole game plan is to undermine our current in country efforts and delay the finalization of the MoU and that sounds like exactly what they've done.

If there's ever a time for Australian law and order to do what it's designed for, it's now to hold these stooges accountable. Completely Unaustralian and you have to wonder what the board and shareholders of the other ASX companies they are all involved in think about their actions.
Agreed completely. Time for Aus authorities to step in and thwart this asap. We should not be having to vote on this MMGA shit.

My final paragraph in email to FIRB:
This needs to be investigated and acted upon by FIRB, and possibly other Australian authorities. MMGA's representatives should be not be eligible for nomination to the AVZ board, and their actions could possibly constitute criminality.

🇦🇺

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

BRICK

Regular
Agreed completely. Time for Aus authorities to step in and thwart this asap. We should not be having to vote on this MMGA shit.

This needs to be investigated and acted upon by FIRB, and possibly other Australian authorities. MMGA's representatives should be not be eligible for nomination to the AVZ board, and their actions could possibly constitute criminality.

🇦🇺
Forget about FIRB, these guys will be lucky not to wind up in a craypot

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

tonster66

Regular
I don't think these fucktards ever had intent of showing up at the AGM, as they know they won't get voted in. The whole game plan is to undermine our current in country efforts and delay the finalization of the MoU and that sounds like exactly what they've done.

If there's ever a time for Australian law and order to do what it's designed for, it's now to hold these stooges accountable. Completely Unaustralian and you have to wonder what the board and shareholders of the other ASX companies they are all involved in think about their actions.
Maybe this has something to do with Felix's meeting with the Australian Ambassador?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I managed to make 10 minutes for a catchup and its been a great 10 minutes, got some of the best laughs I've had in a while seeing those fuckwits being papped at Cong's opium den.

I saw Peter Hulijch packing fudge on a school trip to the fudge factory today.

fudge.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Not only are Mr Huljich’s comments incorrect and misleading they are in breach of his confidentiality obligations and other undertakings provided to the Company in connection with his agreed resignation. The Company has written to Mr Huljich to address his continued breach of his obligations to AVZ.

Why giving a fucking kind warning?
Give Huge Lips the bill after the dust is settled, breach of confidentiality delaying a multi billion project, it will not come cheap. Fuk him over.
No wonder why kunty klaus is selling up in Perth, never to return.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Azzler

Top 20
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Franck Fwamba hearing proposed Nth split of "our" PR13359 to "Manono Lithium" is Chinese.

Its Zijin (under the subsidiary JING XANG) and Cominiere who established the JV Manono Lithium. It is a 39/61 split in favour of ZJ - the tenement is 125 carres carved out of 13359 and applied for under a new PR 15775.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Its Zijin (under the subsidiary JING XANG) and Cominiere who established the JV Manono Lithium. It is a 39/61 split in favour of ZJ - the tenement is 125 carres carved out of 13359 and applied for under a new PR 15775.
And we all get to share a power station im guessing.

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
And we all get to share a power station im guessing.
Wouldn't be surprised, but not in the way us logical people think. Katamba probably suggesting that it be done based on the lunar menstrual cycle of the jade pony or something.

Edit: because what they are proposing for everything else is about as ridiculous as the above sharing schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Chase

Regular

🇦🇺
Hey Krapp nice last paragraph! Is it ok if I and others copy n paste to use as a finish to emails to Firb..make it a sign of an alliance between the faithful.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Did Franck access that info in country and pass it on 9Card?

I've been trying my guts out to get to the bottom of that and it's almost impossible from Oz

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Wouldn't be surprised, but not in the way us logical people think. Katamba probably suggesting that it be done based on the lunar menstrual cycle of the jade pony or something.

Edit: because what they are proposing for everything else is about as ridiculous as the above sharing schedule.

Just wait for the magic heh?
🤣
855784A1-20EE-49C2-A810-A24FC6D4BDE8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
It's just an application at this stage.
And it's just an entry into a web site.
Game isn't over yet.

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1698055810177.png

1698056217634.png

Geezus!!

I saw this on Twitter X

Seriously..... you read this shit and you have to wonder exactly how fucking dumb LARS really is....

1698056103409.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So I Just read the announcement that I said we wouldn't get😀! it sounds like these pricks have delayed the "imminent" release of the MoU. We are a bees dick away from some form of resolution and these arseholes stick their greedy snouts in the trough and cause further delays. FFS will this ever end.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
So I Just read the announcement that I said we wouldn't get😀! it sounds like these pricks have delayed the "imminent" release of the MoU. We are a bees dick away from some form of resolution and these arseholes stick their greedy snouts in the trough and cause further delays. FFS will this ever end.
Care to break down this view?
I'm just so over it tonight that nothing makes sense.

Reactions: 2 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Screenshot_20231023_213709_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Care to break down this view?
I'm just so over it tonight that nothing makes sense.
"This is further evidenced by their recent expedition to Kinshasa, to revisit proposals that are not possible
of being implemented and which have already been explored and rejected, and consequently, have
undermined the Company’s current efforts in-country and delayed finalisation of the MOU"

"Delayed finalisation" is what caught my attention mate.

Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Had to follow up and saw this

1698058218260.png

and then this.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1698058324534.png

I reckon that's Spike's asset deployed.....what a classic!! BOOM!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom