AVZ Discussion 2022

doesn't fill me with confidence this media release....
I guess it show's we're getting closer to resolution but it's hard to be enthusiatic when you've got lines like this
View attachment 47809
Me thinks a deal has been reluctantly struck by Nigel
pablo-escobar-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I guess it show's we're getting closer to resolution but it's hard to be enthusiatic when you've got lines like this
View attachment 47809
That caught my eye too. It could be as simple as AVZ agreeing NOT to pursue financial remedies for administrative malfeasance as stipulated by law or JV agreement.
I think we just let this go and see what it looks like when announced.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Scoota30

Regular
So AVZ are saying that not only is this MMGA utter crap, in fact they are hurting us on the ground and delaying progress.
Honestly, the 3 stooges can fuck right off. Does someone nominating for BoD have to be present an a AGM? I might just have to make the trip over
I don't think these fucktards ever had intent of showing up at the AGM, as they know they won't get voted in. The whole game plan is to undermine our current in country efforts and delay the finalization of the MoU and that sounds like exactly what they've done.

If there's ever a time for Australian law and order to do what it's designed for, it's now to hold these stooges accountable. Completely Unaustralian and you have to wonder what the board and shareholders of the other ASX companies they are all involved in think about their actions.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

BRICK

Regular
That caught my eye too. It could be as simple as AVZ agreeing NOT to pursue financial remedies for administrative malfeasance as stipulated by law or JV agreement.
Compromise of legal rights but not compromise of mining rights?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Hudnut

Regular

That could be anything, from giving up part of a tenement, paying a bit extra, increase of DRC ownership, to not claiming damages due to delay.

One thing is for sure. The MMGA kunts have offered more a chucked a spanner in the works.

I'd be surprised if the DRC doesn't wait until at least the AGM to see if they get in now before agreeing to anything.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
That could be anything, from giving up part of a tenement, paying a bit extra, increase of DRC ownership, to not claiming damages due to delay.

One thing is for sure. The MMGA kunts have offered more a chucked a spanner in the works.

I'd be surprised if the DRC doesn't wait until at least the AGM to see if they get in now before agreeing to anything.
Key word significant imo

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Fair question - it could be mining rights or legal remedies we’ve compromised on.

• Thinking

BRICK

Regular
Fair question - it could be mining rights or legal remedies we’ve compromised on.
Be interesting to see what that means…

Imminently

• Thinking

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Did anyone notice the original plan as a MoU for settlement - does anyone read that like it was to be a TO?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Misfits

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Misfits

Regular
Someone else thats had enough.

t.PNG

• Thinking
"A significant compromise on our legal rights" Could be as simple as dropping all litigation against the DRC

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Be interesting to see what that means…

Imminently
Did anyone notice the original plan as a MoU for settlement - does anyone read that like it was to be a TO?
Announcement says the bod were restricted in selling the north to Zijin. Lucky Cominiere are doing it instead. The answer is Manono Lithium imo

• Thinking
"A significant compromise on our legal rights" Could be as simple as dropping all litigation against the DRC
The ICSID case is literally about them not giving us the licence. It goes without saying that we would drop that claim if given the ML. It has to be something else significant.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
The ring leader is #Zj. They must have anticipated ICC is doom for them, so they creat Fat Tail to string us out further as evident in the below paragraph. We need to cut off the snake head.

"It is unfortunate that the Fat Tail Nominees have, without securing the mandate of the Shareholders at the AGM, already engaged with persons whose interests are adverse to the interests of Shareholders. This is further evidenced by their recent expedition to Kinshasa, to revisit proposals that are not possible of being implemented and which have already been explored and rejected, and consequently, have undermined the Company’s current efforts in-country and delayed finalisation of the MOU."

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Hudnut

Regular
Dropping litigation could also drop compensation claims.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
The ICSID case is literally about them not giving us the licence. It goes without saying that we would drop that claim if given the ML. It has to be something else significant.
They would also want reassurances against further attempts to extract compensation for the delays and other illegal shit that went on.
My thoughts are we'll have include certain shit stains that aren't in government either.

• Thinking
Top Bottom