AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Hey can someone who has taken screenshots of the cami portal or a sharp memory check it out again.
Looks to me like it’s changed again.
Cant find mention of Manono Lithium on it today and area looks to have changed again on 13359.
Was updated the 22nd apparently.
Multiple results, click on 'Application 15775'

Reactions: 5 users
Hey can someone who has taken screenshots of the cami portal or a sharp memory check it out again.
Looks to me like it’s changed again.
Cant find mention of Manono Lithium on it today and area looks to have changed again on 13359.
Was updated the 22nd apparently.
Multiple results, click on 'Application 15775'
Defo still there
20231023_105041.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

marksmann007

Regular
Ok so it is when using 15775 in the search bar it’s still there.:cautious:
When I put in 13359 and check out the surround tenements it doesn’t show Manono lithium.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
1698019388300.png

Reactions: 5 users

Scoota30

Regular
When I put in 13359 and check out the surround tenements it doesn’t show Manono lithium.
Did you use the search bar for 13359? If you click on the northern section it shows 13359 laying over the top of the new application - you may need to click the application in order to open that one up

1698019582652.png

marksmann007

Regular
Did you use the search bar for 13359? If you click on the northern section it shows 13359 laying over the top of the new application - you may need to click the application in order to open that one up

View attachment 47774
Yeah thanks fellas.
I‘ll leave it to the professionals again.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 8.10.29 am.png

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah thanks fellas.
I‘ll leave it to the professionals again.🙄
For the record I think the portal is now showing the 13698 tailings tenement for Minocom correctly again

Not sure I'd spotted that again until today but could be wrong and just been "missing" it 'cause I wasn't "looking" for it

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 47753

Some people make informed comments and some people just give their opinions based on what they ‘think’

And then some people give the trolls air and welcome them in as though they are long lost relatives who have turned up to help

That’s enough to make me think I’ve personally had enough, you can only give so many clues…. sick of trying to help some people here
What am I looking at here?
Is this an all expenses paid holiday from Jin Cheng for the three stooges to meet Simon Cunt and Bin Chicken in Kinshasa at the Congo River hotel?

Who's the shifty Chinese guy with a bowl cut or is that just Ty Luddite?

They're even smiling in the previous photo and Peter the treacherous cunt appropriately dressed full mafia.
F9B06zbaEAAnoIc.jpeg

The other two idiots look like lambs off to the slaughter.
F9B06zbaEAAnoIc (1).jpeg

You just can't make this up. It's like an alternate reality full of fucking retards.

Can someone wake me up now!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Dom1974

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
What am I looking at here?
Is this an all expenses paid holiday from Jin Cheng for the three stooges to meet Simon Cunt and Bin Chicken in Kinshasa at the Congo River hotel?

Who's the shifty Chinese guy with a bowl cut or is that just Ty Luddite?

They're even smiling in the previous photo and Peter the treacherous cunt appropriately dressed full mafia.
View attachment 47778
The other two idiots look like lambs off to the slaughter.
View attachment 47779
You just can't make this up. It's like an alternate reality full of fucking retards.

Can someone wake me up now!

This is the latest photo of them after their meeting with Cong…. Doesn’t look like they are still smiling

IMG_5672.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
This is the latest photo of them after their meeting with Cong…. Doesn’t look like they are still smiling

View attachment 47782
I managed to get the unedited version of Michael Carricks recent interview. They decided to edit out his reaction when asked a question more difficult then 'whats your name?'

Three Stooges GIF by Alissandra

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
Hey all, I've just done this as a quickie test but worth using. Available in Assets Folder as well.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hey all, I've just done this as a quickie test but worth using. Available in Assets Folder as well.

View attachment 47786
Mate this is brilliant, have a feeling this will get ALOT of use

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

hedrox

Regular

Don't shoot the messenger.....I know this article is 2 month old.
But it looks like the green Mamba got some serious attitude problems towards Felix Tshisekedi....

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 12.50.59.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Don't shoot the messenger.....I know this article is 2 month old.
But it looks like the green Mamba got some serious attitude problems towards Felix Tshisekedi....

View attachment 47788
I think Felix wears frilly knickers, FFS Felix grow some fucking balls.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular

View attachment 47786
Awesome spike!
Assuming we can use this everywhere right?
thanks

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom