AVZ Discussion 2022

Scoota30

Regular
So what will the new week bring fellow AVZers?

1. Offical company announcement?
  2. Guidance on voting at the AGM?
  3. More shitfuckery from Cominiere?
  4. More fun updates on the Mining Cadastre portal?
  5. Additional travel snaps from the MMGA stooges?
  6. Jabba the Hutt re-appearing on the forum?
  7. The mysterious MOU continuing to be hidden away in a secret vault?
  8. All of the above
  9. At least numbers 3-7 being achieved :rolleyes:

Take care all......never a dull moment! ;)
I would not be surprised if we get #1 this morning regarding the MoM decree to extend the PR for 13359 to Comineire & then the subsequent split into a JV between comineire & Zijin.

Also looks like the BoD are still playing the "keep cards close to our chest" even after the recent response to Fat tail announcement. Crux investor confirmed that they reached out to the company for an interview after the Carrotdick one.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I would not be surprised if we get #1 this morning regarding the MoM decree to extend the PR for 13359 to Comineire & then the subsequent split into a JV between comineire & Zijin.

Also looks like the BoD are still playing the "keep cards close to our chest" even after the recent response to Fat tail announcement. Crux investor confirmed that they reached out to the company for an interview after the Carrotdick one.
Yes I'm hoping for some clarity from the company this morning.....

"Hoping" is the operative word

Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 47753

Some people make informed comments and some people just give their opinions based on what they ‘think’

And then some people give the trolls air and welcome them in as though they are long lost relatives who have turned up to help

That’s enough to make me think I’ve personally had enough, you can only give so many clues…. sick of trying to help some people here
Well at least we know from these pictures that there really is a party in the DRC conducting “Due Diligence”. I just don”t think it’s those guys in a suit.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
aHHHH FUCK ME??

The producer tax offset​

The producer tax offset is a refundable tax offset for Australian expenditure in making Australian films. The amount of the producer tax offset is:

• 40% of the company’s total QAPE on a feature film from 1 July 2007
  • 20% of the company’s total QAPE on a film that is not a feature film from 1 July 2007 to 30 June 2021

I knew about the scheme because I actually utilised it through a company I worked for in a previous life

Complete fucking tax dodge for the company...... absolutely nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
I haven't chimed in for a few weeks, but I can confirm the following:

1. The various social media accounts on X/Twitter are doing a great job spreading propaganda so convincing that some of you loyal positive posters are now doubting yourselves.
2. The CAMI portal cadastre site is not to be taken seriously, the idiot doing changes in backend of the database is a bribed puppet who has been told to make it appear that AVZ has lost its rights to 13359 and it's separated. This is NOT OFFICIAL nor a trusted source.
3. AVZ only very recently had discussions with THE PRESIDENT OF THE DRC and are making headway regarding a MoU to move forward to issue the ML.
4. Cominere posting videos of work being done at Mpiana is not Cominere! It can't be confirmed if it's AVZ power old footage or another 3rd party.
5. MMGA are having meetings with their cronies, they are not meeting AVZ BOD staff, the president, the MOM or anyone in a decision making position regarding the future of AVZ. They are just the equivalent of your belly button fluff.

Do any of you think that AVZ will simply be stripped of their resource this late in the game with pending and active ICC and ICSID cases ?
You really think Zijin and Cominere can just drive their tractors in to the Northern tenement and start cutting holes and scooping spod out the ground?

People need to trust the legal process and wait for AVZ to push out an announcement.

CALM THE HELL DOWN EVERYONE!
Great post Goat!

If only we could make this a pop-up when someone opens up TSE :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Yes I'm hoping for some clarity from the company this morning.....

"Hoping" is the operative word
Well ive got a sneak peak at the MMGA announcement:

3Stooges_CrimeHands.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Has anyone submitted all this info to FIRB and asx? I'm happy to if someone else hasn't or maybe worth all submitting it to ensure maximum attention

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Seriously mate, if you’re one of the TSE crowd that are on that list for BoD position DM me and let me know. You have my votes.
Haha no I'm not one of the nominees for the board. I will be following the current BoD's voting instructions. Nigel and co are the best chance we have of not getting completely rat fucked imo

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Scoota30

Regular
Has anyone submitted all this info to FIRB and asx? I'm happy to if someone else hasn't or maybe worth all submitting it to ensure maximum attention
Personally I would expect the BoD to be in regular communication with FIRB, ASIC & ASX to keep them updated. This is one of the questions I would like to ask at the AGM.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Still reeling from my almost wet dream nightmare. Its a 39/61 split - i'm number dyslexic apparently lol.
So CKK was able to haggle an extra 10%. Zijin desperate as fuck lol

Maybe freudian slip rather than dyscalculia?

bill-and-ted-69.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Dom1974

Regular
We should create a separate FIRB/ASIC thread with email links so everyone here can write in and flood both inboxes with these findings. Deboss on X says more the better.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
FIRB
Penny Wong / DFAT
US State Department

I’ve written to all, and many more along the journey, except FIRB.

Go for it, Cumquat

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hold onto your hats folks might be a bit of a rough ride on the general market today

Don't let it get you down

Stay positive on AVZ and look after yourselves

Reactions: 18 users
Tbh I don't think the FIRB can save us now. I think this is the week where we fall and settle for pennies. I've been a long term holder but I doubled/tripled down as the price was going up and now I'm going to get royally fucked. Hope I'm wrong

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Why would we settle for Pennies before the AGM and before ICC verdict - ICSID also on the boil as well - pull yourself together mate

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hold onto your hats folks might be a bit of a rough ride on the general market today

Don't let it get you down

Stay positive on AVZ and look after yourselves
Pretty sure my main share will stay flat

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Tbh I don't think the FIRB can save us now. I think this is the week where we fall and settle for pennies. I've been a long term holder but I doubled/tripled down as the price was going up and now I'm going to get royally fucked. Hope I'm wrong
Every post of yours is subtly negative....

Fuck ive been reading too many of Moneybags posts......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yup, fairly sure you're wrong

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
Wrong. Way off wrong mate. IMO of course
We are being absolutely hammered with propaganda BS for a reason, now why do they need to do that, is this ever done from a position of strength, stay strong, keep calm if needed take a break from socials. Please read the following.

calmdown.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom