Good luck for the next week ahead AVZ holders (y):cool:

Reactions: 28 users
Bahahhahaha man whoever fell for that scam… No mRNA in me 👍

Never had Covid & never will…
Avoid Western Australia imo

Might not be so lucky next time

Western Australian Current Acts

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2016 - SECT 158

158 . Enforcement of requirement to undergo medical observation, medical examination

(1) If an authorised officer gives a direction to a person under section 157(1)(j) to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated, an authorised officer or police officer may use reasonable force to ensure that the direction is complied with, including, if necessary

(a) to apprehend and detain the person to whom the direction applies (the relevant person ) and take the relevant person to a place where the person is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(b) to detain the relevant person at the place where he or she is required to undergo medical observation, medical examination or medical treatment or to be vaccinated in accordance with the direction; and

(c) to restrain the relevant person

(ii) to enable the relevant person to be vaccinated; and

(d) to remove anything (including underwear) that the relevant person is wearing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

GuruDukun

Regular
All this talk of Kibeya and Lissette being appointed in their roles, but for the life of me I can't find anything other than a photo (of P05 and Kibeya) and mention of this on hotcrapper and TSE. No presidential decrees, announcements, nothing.

Anyone got any other sources?

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
All this talk of Kibeya and Lissette being appointed in their roles, but for the life of me I can't find anything other than a photo (of P05 and Kibeya) and mention of this on hotcrapper and TSE. No presidential decrees, announcements, nothing.

Anyone got any other sources?
Franck verified in a tweet somewhere I think.

Reactions: 5 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular

GuruDukun

Regular
Franck verified in a tweet somewhere I think.
I thought it was Kiki. Anyone speak French? It says 'Nominations', but it translates to Appointments (using Bing), and through Google translate it is a bit more nuanced.

1692581247736.png

1692581300597.png

1692581359238.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 12.06.41 pm.png

Looking very clean and unencumbered by the usual cross hatching etc. Still displaying the wrong owner for the time being.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
Good post geo 😊

1692585609786.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Ooooh, I'd like to see where he said that in those words. My recollection is he said work with DRC, not against us. That is not the same intonation at all, but I would LOVE to be guided in the right direction, and summarily pineappled upon evidence that he said work with AVZ

@geo_au

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
Ooooh, I'd like to see where he said that in those words. My recollection is he said work with DRC, not against us. That is not the same intonation at all, but I would LOVE to be guided in the right direction, and summarily pineappled upon evidence that he said work with AVZ

@geo_au
I think it's geo's translation of the following
"AVZ Minerals Ltd's unwavering commitment to the realization of this project is harmoniously combined with the vision of the Head of State, His Excellency Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, as well as with the senior management of the mining cadastre". AVZ minerals.

"The defining moment came when the President said all stakeholders have to work with AVZ management not the other way around. That in itself tells you who he has favoured to advance Monono." geo_au

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Miljew91

Regular
NICE TO SEE IT!

1692590182058.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Dijon101

Regular
811 Mt's ?????

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20

Miljew91

Regular
Awsome but that doesn't look right.
I though Greenbushes had better grade than us, and we have more tonnage than PLS.
It's probably not exactly accurate but just wanted to highlight us back on some resource bubble charts

Reactions: 8 users

tonster66

Regular
I think it's geo's translation of the following
"AVZ Minerals Ltd's unwavering commitment to the realization of this project is harmoniously combined with the vision of the Head of State, His Excellency Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, as well as with the senior management of the mining cadastre". AVZ minerals.

"The defining moment came when the President said all stakeholders have to work with AVZ management not the other way around. That in itself tells you who he has favoured to advance Monono." geo_au
How about, "AVZ Minerals Ltd's unwavering commitment to the realization of this project is harmoniously combined with the vision of the Head of State". This is very different to what MoM stated about AVZ when she cancelled the decree!

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom