AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Very intriguing that everyone begins talking about this hydro project today, not just here, and now this from Kiki!

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Very intriguing that everyone begins talking about this hydro project today, not just here, and now this from Kiki!
I'd say this question probably got him going.

Everything is on hold...

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1692447650667.png

Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
1692447880748.png

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20

1692448618037.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
"Everything is on hold "

No sh1t sherlock . 15 months and counting . New CAMI need the next 8 months( conveniently ) to get up to speed on what the f--ks been going on for the past 24 months . Gives MoM a safe passage into OZ . Hey Hodlandwin69 you still good for the ML to be sorted by last Tuesday ? Can you touch base with Azzler and get back to me . Oh and can you order an Italian take away for Nelly . She's fading away to nothing . 10 4 big doggie
Where did you get 8 months from dude?

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20

1692492773764.png

1692492861864.png

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks to @MoneyBags1348 and his thread on the Power plant.

"Since September 2022, the General Management of Cominière SA, a member of which is supposed to sit on the Technical Committee for Monitoring the works of the rehabilitation project for the Mpiana-Mwanga power stations, has launched a call for tenders claiming that the said power stations are abandoned. During a meeting organized by the communities of Manono on Saturday November 12, 2022 on Dathcom Mining SA, the delegate of Cominière SA publicly declared that they have “selected the Chinese group Zijin for the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric power stations of Mpiana Mwanga within three years and unconditionally”, according to information in our possession received from a participant in the said meeting. While the official documents in our possession (including the ministerial decree of which we publish a copy in this press release) prove the contrary.

The signatory organizations find in this one more unfortunate maneuver to block the start of the mining project of Dathcom Mining SA"
That was then, but what is the reality now ?

Cominiere / Zijin relationship was / is corrupted to the core, but recent photo of Nigel having a wry smile may indicate something different .

Anyway, Mpiana / Mwanga restoration is cart before the horse, first things first, ASX announcement that AVZ has controlling interest in Manono and has been awarded the ML, thus allowing AVZ bod to release updated DFS, BFS / FID initially , then get on with the job of construction of RD, with Cath and whoever else............but definitely not Cominiere / Zijin.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

BEISHA

Top 20
shutterstock_114741004-800x400-1.jpg

NEWSECONOMY

Why is the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydropower plant of the Manono lithium project still at a standstill?​

August 19, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
The Piana-Mwanga hydroelectric dam is a 54 megawatt power station commissioned in 1933 under Belgian colonization, to supply electrical energy to the Manono tin mine, today where the project of the Manono lithium mining.
The exploitation of tin and its mine have been dormant since 1982, the Piana-Mwanga hydroelectric power station has not been able to continue its production of electrical energy for lack of financing and maintenance formerly guaranteed by the state operating company of Zaïréétain tin, today COMINIERE.
On January 13, 2020 after joining the DATHCOM joint venture, a joint venture with the Congolese State for the exploitation of lithium, the mining conglomerate AVZ MINERALS Limited, in order to supply electrical energy to the Manono-Kitotolo mine, the one of the largest lithium mines in the DRC, with reserves estimated at 120,000,000 tonnes (132,277,357 tons) of ore.
AVZ POWER SAU (subsidiary of AVZ MINERALS) had concluded an agreement with the Congolese government for the rehabilitation of the hydroelectric power station of Mpiana-Mwanga I and II in order to supply its mining operations, in particular to supply electrical energy to a large part of the population of the territory of Manono.
“We have been working for several months now to secure this opportunity, as we consider the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga power plant to be a big step forward for the company,” said Nigel Ferguson, Managing Director of AVZ MINERALS .
A feasibility study had been authorized by the Congolese government through its Ministry of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity and initiated by the Australians of AVZ POWER, in order to allow the Piana-Mwanga hydroelectric power station, already abandoned, to be able to produce at least 54 megawatts to support its mining and electricity distribution activities in the territory of Manono.
In September 2022 a Coup de theater, the COMINIERE company representing the Congolese State in DATHCOM, decided to change the cards in the rehabilitation project of the Piana-Mwanga hydroelectric power station.
On Saturday November 12, 2022 COMINIERE publicly announced through its delegate in the joint venture, MUYELA Robert , that it had selected the Chinese group ZIJIN from several proposals through one of its subsidiaries in DR Congo, for the rehabilitation of hydroelectric power plants. of Mpiana-Mwanga within three years and this without condition.
The reason put forward by COMINIERE would be that the Australians of AVZ MINERALS did not respect the laws of the DR Congo, granting themselves through DATHCOMA the plant which is from the Congolese State and not from the joint venture on the Manono project. -lithium.
Recall that in 2020 the contract for the rehabilitation of the plant was signed between DATHCOM and the Congolese Ministry of Hydraulic Resources and Electricity with the blessing of all the partners, in particular the COMINIERE in question, as evidenced by this 2021 document from the ministry signed by the Minister in office.
1-1.png

Here is from this merry-go-round of the leaders of COMINIERE financed by the Chinese group, ZIJIN which has ambitions to completely get its hands on the lithium project of Manono to the detriment of the Australians of AVZ MINERALS, the rehabilitation project of the Mpiana-Mwanga dam remains stationary, thus depriving the entire population of electricity and blocking the development of the province of Tanganyika in general.

The reason put forward by COMINIERE would be that the Australians of AVZ MINERALS did not respect the laws of the DR Congo......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hypocrisy-meter.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Bray

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
The reason put forward by COMINIERE would be that the Australians of AVZ MINERALS did not respect the laws of the DR Congo......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 42413
:unsure: it's true! the unwritten ones where you hand out brown paper bags of snacks!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
:unsure: it's true! the unwritten ones where you hand out brown paper bags of snacks!
Honestly mate, as you and many other posters have said in the past........you cant make this shit up !

Absolute muppet crap.

bert and ernie.gif

Cant wait to discuss STOCK and elevate my IQ / state of mind
mind blown.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Honestly mate, as you and many other posters have said in the past........you cant make this shit up !

Absolute muppet crap.

View attachment 42423

Cant wait to discuss STOCK and elevate my IQ / state of mind
View attachment 42424
The next few weeks to a month is "HUGE" Imo . If we get nothing before the MoM hits our shores then it's safe to assume we are being played for fools . I know some have said August is the month . I am officially in Wombat World kicking that to the curb . It's a fairy tale fantasy . It's a mid night dream . In soccer terms I'm getting the feeling the opposition is running down the clock . I want to see immediate action from our new CAMI chief . We cannot be sitting here in October in the same situation . IMO

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
LOL . So the President listened and gave solutions to the scientists . Isn't that supposed to be the other way around ????????? Well it generally is in every other democratic country on the planet . IMO
Our fuel would be stale by now IMO…

We are always waiting….

It’s always almost time….

FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT…

GLTAH

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
LOL . So the President listened and gave solutions to the scientists . Isn't that supposed to be the other way around !!!!!!!????????? Well it generally is in every other democratic country on the planet . IMO
Bruh
20230820_231902.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom