AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Any thoughts on what/where the 'separate proceedings' will be determined?

Have you seen Giddyup's post on the crapper re Dathomir? I must say I had noted that no EGM had ever been held for the 5% SPA, but my concerns were dissipated after their comprehensive comments in the response to ASX. Perhaps not as straightforward?

@Roon feel free to develop this discussion. I was pleased to see Giddyup actually delivered on his thoughts quite comprehensively
It's a mess and there's no good way to bring clarity for them in a legal sense.
They could only use a DRC court to claim ownership if the DRC were saying they don't own anything.
So they use ICC to force AVZ to recognise them.

But if ICC rule against them, then they cant use ICC.
If the DRC tell them to fuck off, then they might initiate proceedings in a DRC court.
But if the Government have told them to fuck off already, DRC being corrupt as it is, there's no way a DRC judge will rule against the government, and I'm sure Zijin knows that.
Zijin has and will use blackmail to try to achieve their goals. Once you go dark, you have to stay there.
Which is AVZ's saving grace, being law abiding. (Cue heavenly choir voices)

Now with apparent support for AVZ by the government, and rightly so ffs, they're screwed.
They might be able to cause damage on their way out of course. And that's concerneing.

Reactions: 8 users

RHyNO

Regular
But hang on, some of the 'contacts' have stated quite clearly that Zijin is "out" Now the discussion seems to assume they are still "in"

I'm lost in the loops - not sure which one I'm in again, but Cruiser is right - probably fruit loops
Exactly 99% of words on this forum have no truth just hopium. Why people lie about inside knowledge and understanding is a mystery. Losers! Liars! Wingers!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
Exactly 99% of words on this forum have no truth just hopium. Why people lie about inside knowledge and understanding is a mystery. Losers! Liars! Wingers!
WTF who are you calling losers, liars and wingers?
You are the biggest winger of all. Did bi-polar kicked in again today?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
But hang on, some of the 'contacts' have stated quite clearly that Zijin is "out" Now the discussion seems to assume they are still "in"

I'm lost in the loops - not sure which one I'm in again, but Cruiser is right - probably fruit loops
"One local source advised me that “the word is, the President is now backing AVZ and has told all detractors that they are either with us or against us. Also Zijin is now out, Cmoc is out and detractors are out. " Jens Aug 5th

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
What of that video of Zijin sitting around the table with the green one where it was said they were not contesting the 15% but were to be given other ‘fertile’ leases in the DRC? Was about 5 months ago I think.
Damn cloak and dagger shit does my head in.
Yes by extension (secretly) they tried to blackmail cominière and green grub in the letter that was leaked and made public. This couldn't be looked on favourably in arbitration surely and hopefully can be used against them.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Apparently after leaving this meeting they all changed their minds. 🤷‍♂️

yes, superseded by the threatening letter demanding Z get the top half of 13359 or else......60 days to make your mind up MoM, otherwise we insist on a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
"One local source advised me that “the word is, the President is now backing AVZ and has told all detractors that they are either with us or against us. Also Zijin is now out, Cmoc is out and detractors are out. " Jens Aug 5th

I can confirm this info from Jens that they are indeed 'out', absolutely unequivocally unashamedly out!!!!

Here is conclusive proof they are 'out' this was taken at the latest 'meeting'
as you can see @Nellie17 has played an important role in this excellent news too 🙏

gay pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Rediah

Regular

Bit off topic as it has been bugging me for a while so asking it now..

I think you were going with upper case lower case Profile name, two upper case, one lower case and two upper case?

But, instead of O you went 0 and that too upper case, that is, Shift key 0, which gave you ' )', is that correct?

Its just, that everytime I see it , the urge comes to ask you if that was what you were intending, RHyNO1980 and not RHyN)1980?

And if so, please fix it, and then we can discuss more on AV2...

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Azzler

Top 20
I can confirm this info from Jens that they are indeed 'out', absolutely unequivocally unashamedly out!!!!

Here is conclusive proof they are 'out' this was taken at the latest 'meeting'
as you can see @Nellie17 has played an important role in this excellent news too 🙏

gay pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
Lol wtf mate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Bit off topic as it has been bugging me for a while so asking it now..

I think you were going with upper case lower case Profile name, two upper case, one lower case and two upper case?

But, instead of O you went 0 and that too upper case, that is, Shift key 0, which gave you ' )', is that correct?

Its just, that everytime I see it , the urge comes to ask you if that was what you were intending, RHyNO1980 and not RHyN)1980?

And if so, please fix it, and then we can discuss more on AV2...
Wot?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

geo_au

Regular
WTF who are you calling losers, liars and wingers?
You are the biggest winger of all. Did bi-polar kicked in again today?

They have no confidence in their own thoughts and are out of touch with reality. Best to ignore them.

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes by extension (secretly) they tried to blackmail cominière and green grub in the letter that was leaked and made public. This couldn't be looked on favourably in arbitration surely and hopefully can be used against them.
FtV3M-UaAAEzYcu.jpeg
FtV3M-QakAE8fqh.jpeg
FtV3M-PagAEBXNe.jpeg
FtYNrn_XgAEW_au.jpeg

Thought maybe @MoneyBags1348 might want to archive this if it hasn't been already.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just checking my recollections

Isn't the ICC arbitration brought about by Jin Cheng against ANZ International being defended on the basis that Jin Cheng cannot bring about the action as it is not a partner in the Dathcom JVA?

So there will be no resolution as to the 15% ownership by Zijin. The matter won't even be discussed it won't get that far

The ICC will determine that Jin Cheng does not have the ability to undertake the action based on the JVA because it isn't even a party to the agreement?

Maybe @Xerof could confirm or deny my thinking there?

Reactions: 5 users
Just checking my recollections

Isn't the ICC arbitration brought about by Jin Cheng against ANZ International being defended on the basis that Jin Cheng cannot bring about the action as it is not a partner in the Dathcom JVA?

So there will be no resolution as to the 15% ownership by Zijin. The matter won't even be discussed it won't get that far

The ICC will determine that Jin Cheng does not have the ability to undertake the action based on the JVA because it isn't even a party to the agreement?

Maybe @Xerof could confirm or deny my thinking there?
Correct. AVZ said exactly this in the announcement released in March this year.
20230816_231422.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular

He was going for user name, RHyNO1980

But instead of picking alphabet o, he picked digit 0 , but since he wanted it upper case letter, so he pressed shift 0 (digit 0), which gave him ) or at least thats what I think what happened and it turns out RYhN)1980.

Hence I was after a little clarification to solve the mystery

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

If you are still

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

its all good, I often confuses myself , apologies 🙇‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
He was going for user name, RHyNO1980

But instead of picking alphabet o, he picked digit 0 , but since he wanted it upper case letter, so he pressed shift 0 (digit 0), which gave him ) or at least thats what I think what happened and it turns out RYhN)1980.

Hence I was after a little clarification to solve the mystery

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

If you are still

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

its all good, I often confuses myself , apologies 🙇‍♂️
See, this is what 16months of suspension does to a person!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom