AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
Totally agree.
Hey all,

One thought I've been wanting to share about our recent meeting with CAMI.
Yes it's great that it happened. Awesome. But what really stands out to me is the SPEED at which it happened. That is what show's me we have support and that things are gonna move forwards.

It wasn't - 'oh new management, ok lets start gradually getting around to reviewing some of the shit the old team was up to'.
Within a week our management was meeting with the new Cami team. It's one of the first things they did!

That doesn't happen unless
  1. They are already well informed of the situation, have had previous briefings/meetings/discussions
  2. They are positive about it and it's a clear priority for them.
  3. (Also - Nigel was there! In person! That takes time to arrange. so things must have been happening already)
That's my read of the situation. Looking forward to finally having some resolution on this saga. At the very least it's nice to finally be able to see the progress that's being made.
Hopefully ÀVZ investors will be sending flowers to MOM in recognition in taking the right action of granting the Mining Licence before Africa Down Under conference.
DRC indeed then can say win win partnership and ready for business.

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
Now I get it Tommy:unsure:
Tommy Barney 3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Totally agree.

Hopefully ÀVZ investors will be sending flowers to MOM in recognition in taking the right action of granting the Mining Licence before Africa Down Under conference.
DRC indeed then can say win win partnership and ready for business.
Either flowers or perhaps I could suggest a Beef Wellington if she fails to deliver. Bags, you're responsible for the shrooms mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Here’s a better and more readable translation. The bolding is mine.

A delegation from AVZ Minerals conducted a courtesy visit to the headquarters of the Mining Cadastre on August 15, 2023. They were warmly received by the Director General, Mr. Paul Mabolia, and the Deputy Director General, Mr. Jacques Muyumba. This visit had a dual purpose. Firstly, it aimed to extend greetings from AVZ Minerals to the newly appointed management committee and, simultaneously, to discuss the social and economic implications for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) of the Lithium mining project in Manono by the company DATHCOM. The AVZ Minerals delegation included Mr. Nigel Ferguson, CEO of AVZ Minerals, Mr. Landry Meya, President of the subcontracting association and CEO of AKATA RDC, Mr. Christian Lukusa, Legal Counsel for AVZ Minerals and Manager of Momentum Attorneys & Advisors, and Mr. Thierry Katembwe, CEO of Weza Investment.

This meeting held significant importance, marking the resumption of work sessions between the Mining Cadastre and AVZ Minerals Ltd on the aforementioned project. For his part, the Director General of CAMI, Mr. Paul Mabolia, expressed full satisfaction with this initiative and conveyed enthusiasm for upcoming collaboration prospects. He also expressed his willingness to personally engage, under the supervision of the Ministry of Mines, to ensure the success of the Manono project.

As a reminder, this project is of paramount importance as it has the potential to transform the entire Grand Katanga region through the exploitation of lithium, a highly sought-after mineral. AVZ Minerals Ltd's unwavering commitment to realizing this project harmoniously aligns with the vision of the Head of State, His Excellency Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, as well as the senior management of the mining cadastre. This courtesy visit strengthens existing ties and lays the foundation for a fruitful collaboration aimed at achieving the ambitious goals of the Manono project. For any further inquiries, please contact the Communication Department of the Mining Cadastre:
Not being negative but it's interesting to note it was a "courtesy" visit conducted by AVZ

By corollary does that mean it wasn't an "official" meeting between the parties?

Believe me it's the best and most positive news we've seen since for ages but what I'd love to see next is progress with official meetings with identified specific outcomes to further the project attached to those meetings

Fingers crossed!

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Miljew91

Regular
Haha, look what the cat dragged in.

Larsjerkoff swallowing rats, but can't quite accept it as good news, and that other fuckwit back with a new name on Doudacus99

Fuck me, did they have to when there is a picture of Nigel standing with them all. If you looked up clutching at straws, this is it 😆

Reactions: 6 users
Either flowers or perhaps I could suggest a Beef Wellington if she fails to deliver. Bags, you're responsible for the shrooms mate
Mushroom lady guilty as fuck imo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Not being negative but it's interesting to note it was a "courtesy" visit conducted by AVZ

By corollary does that mean it wasn't an "official" meeting between the parties?

Believe me it's the best and most positive news we've seen since for ages but what I'd love to see next is progress with official meetings with identified specific outcomes to further the project attached to those meetings

Fingers crossed!
Difference is always the table.
Sitting around a coffee table = courtesy visit. We want to see them around a nice boardroom table, then we'll know shits getting serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Miljew91

Regular
The significance of the new cami management and this news article are HUGE! Don't forget cami (jfm) were the ones to block us by not letting us pay the surface fees to then be awarded the mining license. Up until the cami nonsense we had ticked all the boxes.

The house of corrupt cards has fallen and avz have come up Trump's by sticking through all the bullshit.

I'm not celebrating yet but this is a fair old sign we are going mining IMO.

Once we get through this the updated jorc resource and a bfs to accompany it will blow any other miner out of the water.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
The significance of the new cami management and this news article are HUGE! Don't forget cami (jfm) were the ones to block us by not letting us pay the surface fees to then be awarded the mining license. Up until the cami nonsense we had ticked all the boxes.

The house of corrupt cards has fallen and avz have come up Trump's by sticking through all the bullshit.

Once we get through this the updated jorc resource and a bfs to accompany it will blow any other miner out of the water.
I’ve said this before: when the BFS drops Constantin Garlas (twitter @condino007) will crunch the numbers is his financial model. The numbers from the north alone are already huge. Add in CDL, recent drilling results, and the current spot price for spod and we’ll see some truely eye-watering revenue and SP numbers.

Grown men and women will be moved to tears by them. Jerkhoff and Lars, not so much…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Azzler

Top 20

Post of the week!

Reactions: 4 users

Skar

Regular
Yes a good news day

But I have to say plenty of my other stocks are taking a bloody hammering today! :eek::rolleyes:
CXO didnt (those shitters!!!!) and LLI/DLI did well otherwise I got fairly hosed today too. Everything seems kinda all over the place right now, I am leaning more towards throwing money at micro micro cap lit explorers that cant go lower but will do well if they find anything... stuff drilling with sub 20m market caps.

What else are you in?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

The Fox

Regular
Here they come starting with Tommy the fucktard twat!

Decided to send Tommy the Tit and email. 😁

To: tom.richardson@afr.com <tom.richardson@afr.com>
Subject:X.com

Just saw your pathetic X post on AVZ Tommy, what the fuck is wrong with you ?

Where does it say anything about a Barney between any party regarding the CAMI meeting.

You are pretty sick individual Tommy, I hope life gives you exactly what you deserve.

You're an arsehole. 🖕

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Bray

Regular
CXO didnt (those shitters!!!!) and LLI/DLI did well otherwise I got fairly hosed today too. Everything seems kinda all over the place right now, I am leaning more towards throwing money at micro micro cap lit explorers that cant go lower but will do well if they find anything... stuff drilling with sub 20m market caps.

What else are you in?
CRR 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Skar

Regular
I sold out of that one... I don't like ontario (but still hold gt1), I definitely prefer Quebec (that whole James Bay area o_O).

Reactions: 1 users
Something i had initially missed from the mines.cd article

According to a statement from AVZ Minerals Ltd, including a copy sent to MINES.CD, it is indicated that this meeting is "a singular importance", especially since it marks the resumption of work sessions between the Mining Cadastre and the Australian mining giant on the lithium exploitation project in the Manono.

So if AVZ are issuing press releases in the DRC i’d expect an ASX announcement, dare I say it, imminently.*

*it might be just an update but it would help to calm frayed nerves…

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

j.l

Regular

With MMCS losing their case, and Jin Cheng/Zijin presumably about to get kicked out on jurisdiction, that just leaves Cong to be erased and then the slate is clean.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
With MMCS losing their case, and Jin Cheng/Zijin presumably about to get kicked out on jurisdiction, that just leaves Cong to be erased and then the slate is clean.
20230816_231422.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

What else are you in?
What else am I in????

Fuck me between myself and the good wife we're in Blue Chips, Start ups, Financials, Mining Co's, Tech stocks, Green plays, Banks, Dividend Streams, Blue Sky memory storage, hedge funds, property......

1692191752263.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom