AVZ Discussion 2022

You are the veritable encyclopedia, but not sure the "bubbly " gif is appropriate......yet.

This is the status quo I believe........:unsure:

View attachment 42026
I really do hope the current rumours are just imaginative shareholders. If not then either Nigel is yet again making claims he can't guarantee or he is telling select shareholders information that should be kept confidential until all is official and an announcement can be released to the market.

There has been a pattern of behaviour with Nigel of promises not kept. Champagne at xmas being the most obviously gifable one. Missed self imposed deadlines only leads to disappointed shareholders and an avenue of attack for our opponents.

I think overall he is doing a good job in very difficult circumstances and the facts back up his legal claims but he really needs to learn the art of under promising and over delivering. Especially considering he is getting the big bucks for his experience working in Africa.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I really do hope the current rumours are just imaginative shareholders. If not then either Nigel is yet again making claims he can't guarantee or he is telling select shareholders information that should be kept confidential until all is official and an announcement can be released to the market.

There has been a pattern of behaviour with Nigel of promises not kept. Champagne at xmas being the most obviously gifable one. Missed self imposed deadlines only leads to disappointed shareholders and an avenue of attack for our opponents.

I think overall he is doing a good job in very difficult circumstances and the facts back up his legal claims but he really needs to learn the art of under promising and over delivering. Especially considering he is getting the big bucks for his experience working in Africa.
"I really do hope the current rumours are just imaginative shareholders"

You are not in the loop ?

I agree whole heartedly regards to "promises not met " regards to Nigel, which is probably why we are in a complete echo chamber now.

Battery metals conferences in Africa and in Australia come september must bring matters to a head or i will be completely..

crazy-cuckoo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
You are not in the loop ?
No and I don't want to be. I think sensitive information should either be private among the bod or available for everyone in official announcements if it needs to be disclosed to the market. AVZ is a public company not a mates club.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Azzler

Top 20
No and I don't want to be. I think sensitive information should either be private among the bod or available for everyone in official announcements if it needs to be disclosed to the market. AVZ is a public company not a mates club.
Who says the info is comming from AVZ though?
:sneaky:
AVZ are not an island working alone in all this, there are many parties involved.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Fair call.

Reactions: 5 users
Who says the info is comming from AVZ though?
:sneaky:
AVZ are not an island working alone in all this, there are many parties involved.
At this point if it's not in an official announcement I'd have to see a video of Felix personally giving Nigel the licence while holding two forms of government ID, Jules Alingete there to verify the whole thing, four or five of the bod and Franck Fwamba taking notes, and Felix's grandma confirming his identity or I won't believe it

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

marksmann007

Regular
At this point if it's not in an official announcement I'd have to see a video of Felix personally giving Nigel the licence while holding two forms of government ID, Jules Alingete there to verify the whole thing, four or five of the bod and Franck Fwamba taking notes, and Felix's grandma confirming his identity or I won't believe it
Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Followed by one of these to be sure you’re not dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
skills GIF

Can someone explain which loop we are in at the moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There are no loops to be in

Let's face it nobody knows a fucking thing

Nige and Co could be in the fucking Bahamas livin' it large.....we wouldn't have a fucking clue

All the rumours, whispers and winks are nothing more than attention seeking bullshit

We are confined to a never fucking ending cone of silence

We've been told to keep quiet and not rock the boat and be nice to the corrupt pollies and bad actors

Well fuck that right in the arse..... it has got us absolutely fucking nothing

If this shit isn't sorted by the time the MoM comes to town for a fucking gabfest of how the DRC really wants win/win investment and is a great place to undertake mining ventures it will be fucking gloves off for all involved including the BoD

Fukkem

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Dijon101

Regular
1692077113167.png

or

1692077192566.png

??

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
There are no loops to be in

Let's face it nobody knows a fucking thing

Nige and Co could be in the fucking Bahamas livin' it large.....we would have a fucking clue

All the rumours, whispers and winks are nothing more than attention seeking bullshit

We are confined to a never fucking ending cone of silence

We've been told to keep quiet and not rock the boat and be nice to the corrupt pollies and bad actors

Well fuck that right in the arse..... it has got us absolutely fucking nothing

If this shit isn't sorted by the time the MoM comes to town for a fucking gabfest of how the DRC really wants win/win investment and is a great place to undertake mining ventures it will be fucking gloves off for all involved including the BoD

Fukkem
I think it would be better to just speak plainly, tell us what you're really thinking.
I cant possibly guess at how you're felling after reading that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
If the MoM comes here it'd be pretty embarrassing for her, I just don't see it happening myself. :unsure:
What for? Regardless what happens from this point. I doubt many Australians are impressed with anything to do with the DRC mining sector, least of all investors. It'd be more of a morbid curiosity to see what one of them says.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Ministry of Mines - DRC

@MinMinesRDC

RDC_MINES: 25.07.2023 The Democratic Republic of Congo has for some time been facing direct or veiled threats of a ban on its cobalt for export to the international market, under the pretext of irregularities in the chain of custody and/or extraction of this commodity, whether it comes from the artisanal production sector or the industrial one. The Ministry of Mines wishes to provide the following clarifications: The DRC contains in its soil and subsoil, various mineral substances whose deposits can be exploited in an industrial or artisanal way according to the technical and economic and financial factors of the moment. In its desire to formalize and improve the mineral traceability system in the artisanal sector, several projects have been implemented. Indeed, with a view to developing and evolving from pit extraction to small-scale mining and for the purpose of improving and securing the mining sector, our country has succeeded, with the support of partners, in: - The validation of the normative framework on artisanal and small-scale mining cobalt, with the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI), an American organization bringing together more than 400 member companies, which establishes a series of environmental, social and governance requirements for mine sites, enabling optimal traceability of minerals; - The operationalization of the General Cobalt Company, which works to promote cobalt from artisanal production in favor of economic development in the DRC, as does that of the Authority for the Regulation and Control of the Markets of Strategic Mineral Substances, a body for the regulation and cleaning up of the markets for mineral substances strategic minerals; - The establishment of the Interministerial Commission on child labor in the artisanal mining sector, "CISTEMA" in acronym, which implements, with the support of the International Labor Organization and the US Department of Labor (U.S. Department of Labor), the process of identifying and implementing alternative options such as trade schools and agricultural projects, with a view to accelerating the exit of children and vulnerable people from mines as well as their retraining; - Servicing the Artisanal Mining Zones with the support of the BGR, geo-scientific organization of the German Government; - The provision of Geological Research Zones (ZRG) by the National Geological Service (SGN-C) through various geophysical and geochemical prospecting projects. In addition, the close collaboration established between the Democratic Republic of Congo and its partners has made it possible, in particular: 1) The implementation, in the coming days, of the International Visitor Leadership Program, a program financed by the American Government, allowing a real-time revitalization / immersion of young Congolese in the American mining sector through visits of a few weeks to the United States to allow them to discover the mines, extraction and processing plants, from upstream to downstream, the mineral extractive chain. 2) The organization of brainstorming meetings initiated by the Ministry of Mines with technical and financial partners, such as USAID, RMI or BGR, in order to harmonize the efforts of the various stakeholders to test the impact various formalization initiatives suggested and carried out in the field. The Ministry of Mines recalls that the formalization of the artisanal mining sector is done in full respect of the Mining Code and its implementing measures,

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
If the MoM comes here it'd be pretty embarrassing for her, I just don't see it happening myself. :unsure:
What for? Regardless what happens from this point. I doubt many Australians are impressed with anything to do with the DRC mining sector, least of all investors. It'd be more of a morbid curiosity to see what one of them says.
If she comes here with no ML in hand she’ll hear the kind of language that would make a sailor blush. The message might not be in French, but it will be clear.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Peterg

Please somebody help me. What is the next Arbitration case between? And when?

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Please somebody help me. What is the next Arbitration case between? And when?
Those in one of the loops think there won’t be any

Over It Whatever GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
skills GIF

Can someone explain which loop we are in at the moment?
I’m keen to know also which part we are in ?

FFFE41DF-E20D-428C-B2FC-CBA1D3B532E2.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom